State Fair - reasons to hate it
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Marcellus, NY

#24 Sep 2, 2010
Getting back to the smokers ... NYS agencies are all smoke free (with the exception of some prisons)the NYS Fair is a NYS event, they except EZ-pass for parking ... all proceeds go to the State! Why do they allow free smoking at the NYS Fair? There should be smoking designations only. I am not a whiner dickhead-I have the right not to breath in your smoke because ur a tackless asshole addicted to nicotine and cannot wait to puff on another one!

ShouldHaveNeverS tripped

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Sep 2, 2010
lost my business wrote:
I got screwed by a carnie running a dart booth, guy clearly seen that I was drunk and kept yelling at me, till he yelled like he worked at the fair as security, as I approached him he handed me darts and kept handing them to me saying " if you miss its on me"and I could barley understand him... little did I know I would end up paying $40 for a $5 stuffed dog, then had some lady do the same thing as I walked by her game...she kept yelling at us then yelled so angrily at us we just kept walking.
Sorry but if you can't get people to play your games you shouldn't be allowed to harrass people that walk by, if I go back and see that guy out of his booth, thats a nice right hook to the face for taking full advantage of my drunkness..
F*CK THE NY STATE FAIR!
A couple of things. If you get completely drunk like that, then you deserve to be taken advantage of. How the hell can anyone enjoy the Fair when they are completely wasted.

Secondly, a friendly piece of advice: go ahead and give that guy a nice right hook. Be prepared, because everyone of them anywheres remotely near him will jump you, take you behind the public's view and beat the living S*&% out of you. Not only were you screwed once, but you were screwed a 2nd time. No sense crying about it to the cops afterwards either, because they won't do anything about it. If I were you, I'd stay sober at the Fair from now on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Yorkers flee 10 min Ralph 2
downtown hospital - deleted? 11 min Well 7
74 mph, No seat belt, No lights and the other d... 11 min right you are 25
Tenney discussion about Masonic in Washington 12 min Grandpa 2
Dr Bhisham Garg 13 min Mike Little Falls 22
Kevy Kev crossley 16 min and 38
DJT Worst president 23 min Two Term Trump 13
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 34 min BM Talk 40
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 2 hr dickie 110
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 5 hr heehaw 44