Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Carneys!!!
Molly

Clinton, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Hot, crowded and too many rude people. Other than that, we had a great time. Fun is what you make it where ever you are.

Since: Jun 10

Watertown, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2010
what the eff with the fat people, I was there on Saturday and believe me I wasn't counting fat people. What I noticed was the people who smoked in that crowed of 115,000. Not giving a damn that we were shoulder to shoulder, moving at a snails pace. They would just light up not caring who was around them. Fat people, smokers ... I guess we all have our issues.
Bye Yall

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 31, 2010
And what's with all the cuffed up jean shorts ladies (loose term). That went out years ago.....bunch of hillbillies LOL!
perfumed stink

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2010
this is america, people can smoke where they wanna. if you dont like it, stay inside and breathe your fancy string bean air all day.

Since: Jun 10

Watertown, NY

#8 Aug 31, 2010
ummm, no you cannot smoke where you want to. I hope someday the fair is smoke free, it should be as most state agency are smoke free. The smokers should be contained to a smoking area and they can all pollute themselves without affecting others!
Molly

Clinton, NY

#9 Aug 31, 2010
I hope that they institute a no deordorant area as well. Some of them very very offensive.
Freaks

Baldwinsville, NY

#10 Aug 31, 2010
Molly wrote:
I hope that they institute a no deordorant area as well. Some of them very very offensive.
Those would be the non smokers lol
Heres one

New York, NY

#11 Sep 1, 2010
Cause its in NEW YORK STATE!
Smoker

Utica, NY

#12 Sep 1, 2010
LivesInTheHood wrote:
what the eff with the fat people, I was there on Saturday and believe me I wasn't counting fat people. What I noticed was the people who smoked in that crowed of 115,000. Not giving a damn that we were shoulder to shoulder, moving at a snails pace. They would just light up not caring who was around them. Fat people, smokers ... I guess we all have our issues.
It's called 'outdoors' where people can smoke all they want. If it bothers you just walk away whiner. Of course you didn't have the balls to say anything then did you?

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 1, 2010
LivesInTheHood wrote:
ummm, no you cannot smoke where you want to. I hope someday the fair is smoke free, it should be as most state agency are smoke free. The smokers should be contained to a smoking area and they can all pollute themselves without affecting others!
Well, I smoke and I agree with you. It shouldn't be everyone else's (bad) habit!
ShouldHaveNeverS tripped

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
Patriot 13 wrote:
Carneys!!!
At least they make their money Legally!!
lost my business

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 1, 2010
I got screwed by a carnie running a dart booth, guy clearly seen that I was drunk and kept yelling at me, till he yelled like he worked at the fair as security, as I approached him he handed me darts and kept handing them to me saying " if you miss its on me"and I could barley understand him... little did I know I would end up paying $40 for a $5 stuffed dog, then had some lady do the same thing as I walked by her game...she kept yelling at us then yelled so angrily at us we just kept walking.

Sorry but if you can't get people to play your games you shouldn't be allowed to harrass people that walk by, if I go back and see that guy out of his booth, thats a nice right hook to the face for taking full advantage of my drunkness..

F*CK THE NY STATE FAIR!
South Utican

Raleigh, NC

#16 Sep 2, 2010
Heres a tip from someone who used to work around Carneys. When a carney calls you over , just say " I,m with it. " . They will leave you alone.
Looser

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 2, 2010
lost my business wrote:
I got screwed by a carnie running a dart booth, guy clearly seen that I was drunk and kept yelling at me, till he yelled like he worked at the fair as security, as I approached him he handed me darts and kept handing them to me saying " if you miss its on me"and I could barley understand him... little did I know I would end up paying $40 for a $5 stuffed dog, then had some lady do the same thing as I walked by her game...she kept yelling at us then yelled so angrily at us we just kept walking.
Sorry but if you can't get people to play your games you shouldn't be allowed to harrass people that walk by, if I go back and see that guy out of his booth, thats a nice right hook to the face for taking full advantage of my drunkness..
F*CK THE NY STATE FAIR!
Can't control yourself while drinking. Funny, keep on drinking. Your just like the smokers. Feel sorry for me because I can't control myself. You probably drove home in the same condition. Too bad your not sitting in jail for public intoxication.
ur a dick

Utica, NY

#19 Sep 2, 2010
Looser wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't control yourself while drinking. Funny, keep on drinking. Your just like the smokers. Feel sorry for me because I can't control myself. You probably drove home in the same condition. Too bad your not sitting in jail for public intoxication.
oh never gotten so intoxicated you don't know whats going on? your a dick...sorry i felt like getting wasted at a fair to have fun, maybe these piece of sh*t carneys shouldnt take advantage of people

Too bad your not in jail getting rammed in your bitch ass
plato

Syracuse, NY

#20 Sep 2, 2010
my 4th wife was a carny, great people they are
Yorkville Yeller

Cleveland, NY

#21 Sep 2, 2010
ur a dick wrote:
<quoted text>
oh never gotten so intoxicated you don't know whats going on? your a dick...sorry i felt like getting wasted at a fair to have fun, maybe these piece of sh*t carneys shouldnt take advantage of people
lol u are so right
Looser

Utica, NY

#22 Sep 2, 2010
ur a dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope can't say I have been. Glad getting wasted was fun. So was playing the stupid rigged games right? The piece of shit as you call them, have your money. Now who would you call a piece of shit? Sorry I could not have been there to see you acting like a fool, letting some big mouth take your money.(By the way that's what they get paid for. And you proved they are good at their job. Which they have, by the way)

Would you like some nice New York Cheese, to go with your WHINE ???
Grammar Police

Herkimer, NY

#23 Sep 2, 2010
Looser wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope can't say I have been. Glad getting wasted was fun. So was playing the stupid rigged games right? The piece of shit as you call them, have your money. Now who would you call a piece of shit? Sorry I could not have been there to see you acting like a fool, letting some big mouth take your money.(By the way that's what they get paid for. And you proved they are good at their job. Which they have, by the way)
Would you like some nice New York Cheese, to go with your WHINE ???
It's Loser you Loser.(Wait maybe you're just loose but I wouldn't be bragging about it.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica can't keep a SEARS but thinks "NANO" is c... 26 min Ha 75
What happened Harmony 27 min canadian cruz 3
oneida county legislator dumped 37 min canadian cruz 1
hows gorden polling in the congressional race 44 min canadian cruz 22
Who is Anthony Amodio??? (Jun '14) 1 hr Irritated 47
Topix patrol 1 hr Johnny Rebel 18
Hotel Utica 2 hr how many 72
Save-A-Lot grocery in New Hartford Shopping Cen... 3 hr Zak 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance