Simple Question: Does Utica own a Sno...

Simple Question: Does Utica own a Snow Plow?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Tully

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 26, 2013
As of 9am on 12/26, Utica hasn't plowed a street. Do they own a plow? Culver, Parkway, Genessee, Oneida st haven't been plowed. Since these are major routes I assume nothing else is plowed either. NH streets as usual are in great shape, plow went by my home 8 times already. Utica pays much higher taxes than NH per 1000 but there service suxs terrible.
n Utica

Clark Mills, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Tully wrote:
As of 9am on 12/26, Utica hasn't plowed a street. Do they own a plow? Culver, Parkway, Genessee, Oneida st haven't been plowed. Since these are major routes I assume nothing else is plowed either. NH streets as usual are in great shape, plow went by my home 8 times already. Utica pays much higher taxes than NH per 1000 but there service suxs terrible.
They never plow or even pick up green waste where people pay taxes. Go into corn hill and the streets are plowed and they pick up all the green waste. Best part is codes bangs on my door for not having green waste in a bucket. Drive down in west Utica or corbhill. they got green waste all over the street and not in buckets. I tell the codes guy this and he tells me its being addressed. No its not. Break my balls and I pay taxes. live like scum and welfare u get better services. and. Codes won't bang on your door because they are too scared. This city is hell and I can't wait to move in a few years.
palmeri ben over

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2013
coming in from ilion rt5 good shape as soon as you hit Oneida co culver ave area the roads turn to siht always...gd joke.. just have to deal with it, thats what the dept head told a taxpayer nice ha, fu
ahh

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Tully wrote:
Was it hard for you to deliver your newspapers?
ahh

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2013
n Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
They never plow or even pick up green waste where people pay taxes. Go into corn hill and the streets are plowed and they pick up all the green waste. Best part is codes bangs on my door for not having green waste in a bucket. Drive down in west Utica or corbhill. they got green waste all over the street and not in buckets. I tell the codes guy this and he tells me its being addressed. No its not. Break my balls and I pay taxes. live like scum and welfare u get better services. and. Codes won't bang on your door because they are too scared. This city is hell and I can't wait to move in a few years.
Did you ever think you are treated like you are because of your attitude. It real is sad that you must put people down to make yourself feel better. My hope for your New Year, is that you learn to change your attitude or someone changes it for you.
n Utica

Clark Mills, NY

#6 Dec 26, 2013
ahh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever think you are treated like you are because of your attitude. It real is sad that you must put people down to make yourself feel better. My hope for your New Year, is that you learn to change your attitude or someone changes it for you.
Put people down. what are you talking about. I pay taxes and get treated un fair. They don't plow they don't pave the streets they don't pick up green waste. no police in the area. Reason why I'm leaving to live in a better area that taxes payers get services. These animals that don't pay taxes or have jobs just walk in the middle of the road seeling drugs and shooting each other. at least they get plowed out and trash picked up with out a problem. But my attitude is bad. Suck my left ball.
voter

Waterville, NY

#7 Dec 26, 2013
Mayor, plow my street I have to get to work today .Maybe you should do a shovel instead of a sweep.
Rockhaven

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 26, 2013
It's a mess here!
Snowflake

Little Falls, NY

#9 Dec 26, 2013
It was a bad day for snow removal all over today. I had to go to Rome from Utica @ 1pm and there was a snow bank in between the driving and passsing lanes.
Worst

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2013
They just wait a day or so to let the accidents and injuries pile up then head out at 3am slamming their plow blades down waking up the neighborhoods and do a half a** job anyway.
They Do

Newport, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2013
The City of Utica has snowplows but they have a shortage of horses to pull them.
Snowflake

Little Falls, NY

#12 Dec 27, 2013
They Do wrote:
The City of Utica has snowplows but they have a shortage of horses to pull them.
No you mean to drive them.
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
<quoted text>
No you mean to drive them.
Haha!
Uncle Pete

Albany, NY

#14 Dec 27, 2013
Utica's answer to snow removal is June
Roseclair

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 28, 2013
Worst wrote:
They just wait a day or so to let the accidents and injuries pile up then head out at 3am slamming their plow blades down waking up the neighborhoods and do a half a** job anyway.
This is soooo true esp in norchewtica. We have to get up early for work & these clowns deliberately slam those blades down! Their mad cuz they have to be up at that hour plowing!
Snowflake

Little Falls, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2013
Call the mayors office and complain, i wrk nites and im up and do hear them slamming the blades down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame whitesboro game 2 min Jim jones 33
The U P D cover-up 6 min DealFags 35
teddy talerico good hes dead 6 min friend of 4
Who is Mark Flagg? 19 min Puke material 7
Anthony Zee Donaldson's talk show 23 min capt lou 4
Tenney 29 min Stanislavsky 9
name AFRICAN SPACE SHUTTLE AN MOON LANDING 29 min WAITING 18
Mega Nomics Q and A. 2 hr CLUELESS 7
john brooks is a nazirite 2 hr Hey Snowflake 45

Utica Jobs