SexiBlonde

New York, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Who wants it? My snatch is way too used up for to be of use anymore. I love the c ock in the a ss. This is serious. YOu don't have to be good looking, but a little gentle at first. Put up your number and I'll call you right now!
Jack

Ardsley, NY

#2 Oct 19, 2012
SexiBlonde wrote:
Who wants it? My snatch is way too used up for to be of use anymore. I love the c ock in the a ss. This is serious. YOu don't have to be good looking, but a little gentle at first. Put up your number and I'll call you right now!
I'd love to... just send me an email at [email protected] and we'll arrange for a nice gentle-at-first pounding (That's my real email address lol it must be fate.)
Jack

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 19, 2012
(Your legitimate email gets my number.)
spiteful dwarf

Albany, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Careful Jack; as the SP troll Topix for misbehavior.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

New York -- all over.

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to... just send me an email at [email protected] and we'll arrange for a nice gentle-at-first pounding (That's my real email address lol it must be fate.)
Good lord! You nasty. Stay away from me!
Mitch

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Oct 19, 2012
spiteful dwarf wrote:
Careful Jack; as the SP troll Topix for misbehavior.
Why where is that illegal? Sick yes, illegal no. You mean the corrupt scumbags in the "SP" have nothing better to do but troll topix now too? I'd believe it lol!
Maybe these worthless public douchebags should get real jobs instead of leeching off us taxpayers claiming they're making everyone so safe. Facts prove otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rape waverly place 4 hr becky 1
1946 this day in history 5 hr National Geograph... 5
wktv mornings 5 hr tell me you are j... 82
Boycott Lukins 5 hr Mary 16
My gf is kinky 6 hr SlobSmith 3
News Police: Utica man steals $60 worth of plastic b... 6 hr Daryll 4
top basketball players 8 hr Hoop Comment 18
Brahbam arrest 8 hr Jesus Jones 42
jill real 10 hr Sam 27
Turning stone 11 hr local 45