Mayor Palmieri 'sweeps' Cornhill

Mayor Palmieri 'sweeps' Cornhill

There are 2 comments on the WKTV story from Aug 1, 2013, titled Mayor Palmieri 'sweeps' Cornhill. In it, WKTV reports that:

The Cornhill section of Utica received a makeover on Wednesday, as Mayor Palmieri completed his 18th "Quality of Life Sweep," for the 2013 year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Face It

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2013
The whole country, every city, town and village should have been doing their jobs and this for the past 100 years.

We wouldnt have all the problems in America today if we swept the steets when they needed sweeping.

Roach infestations dont go away by themselves.
BestWorkerYouHad

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Face It wrote:
The whole country, every city, town and village should have been doing their jobs and this for the past 100 years.
We wouldnt have all the problems in America today if we swept the steets when they needed sweeping.
Roach infestations dont go away by themselves.
Thank you for your attempt. How about some constructive criticism?
You worked hard at Brinkerhoff and Aurthur trimming bushes on someone elses property ( private property the homeowner is responsible for), yet right next door on Dudley and Aurthur you and your codes people walked right past a city owned property ( that YOU are responsible for) that had trash and paint cans all on the ground in plain view. There was one person picking up litter besides me, all your department heads were there oblivious to the obvious elephant ( city owned property with garage open, unsecured, broken windows not boarded up, garbage all over ). I wanted to bring this up to your chief of staff but he was absent.(Even though he iterates it is "above his pay grade!)
Why can't maintain city property? It made the whole area look terrible, and the city residents in the area all wonder WHY?
I know why...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Madison Oneida county list 48 min Lets get ready 1
Lambert. What a joke 1 hr Touchhole 2
I found My wife's Name on Ashley Madison's Webs... 5 hr Mike 1
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 7 hr CNY Warrior 250
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 7 hr CNY Warrior 345
There we go again 8 hr Want to know 1
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 10 hr Lotsa Dough 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages