First Prev
of 5
Next Last
losers

Rome, NY

#83 Feb 12, 2013
wait up bud wrote:
<quoted text>WHO has NO CLUE as to what Italian food is all about? LOOK IN THE MIRROR, RIGHT NOW...LOOK AGAIN...WHAT do you SEE? YUP, YOU..YOU are CLUELESS, you have NO IDEA what we are all about..YOU have got to be a wannabee.. they yell the LOUDEST! LOSER!
Hey moron, you said yourself wannabes yell the loudest. You posted with mostly capitals, which is the way you yell on a computer. You idiotic wannabe. Go have your spaghetti with ketchup you phony idiotic utican wannabe.
Its Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#84 Feb 12, 2013
losers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron, you said yourself wannabes yell the loudest. You posted with mostly capitals, which is the way you yell on a computer. You idiotic wannabe. Go have your spaghetti with ketchup you phony idiotic utican wannabe.
It's Cretin on parade!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
no no no

Utica, NY

#85 Feb 12, 2013
losers wrote:
<quoted text>
You post with capital letters when you want to EMPHASIZE something! YOU really need 'anger management' as you get angry when you are told 'you don't know it all"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
losers

Rome, NY

#86 Feb 12, 2013
Never said I know it all. What I do know is Spaghetti with gravy is different than spaghetti with Marinara. You morons think gravy is brown,lol. Yeah Brown Gravy is. Hey Utica how about a Gravy contest.
WRONG

Camillus, NY

#87 Feb 12, 2013
no no no wrote:
<quoted text>You post with capital letters when you want to EMPHASIZE something! YOU really need 'anger management' as you get angry when you are told 'you don't know it all"
Don't take this the wrong way. But its called yelling, an most every forum on the net, if you yell, no one listens.

Just because you know how to flush cache, doesn't mean you know anything about a PC.

In a nice way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wait up bud

Utica, NY

#88 Feb 12, 2013
losers wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are the 'wannabee' as you can't even use your own phrases...you have to steal mine...yes, a wannabee. You just gave away your secret...ketchup(gravy) on your spaghetti.. I am a REAL Italian..born and lived there till 20 yrs. old. You know nothing about sauce, maybe gravy, not sauce.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WRONG

Camillus, NY

#89 Feb 12, 2013
wait up bud wrote:
<quoted text>and you are the 'wannabee' as you can't even use your own phrases...you have to steal mine...yes, a wannabee. You just gave away your secret...ketchup(gravy) on your spaghetti.. I am a REAL Italian..born and lived there till 20 yrs. old. You know nothing about sauce, maybe gravy, not sauce.
Listen welfare scumbag, with your welfare loser PC that your welfare family stole because your family is scum, don't judge me loser.

When you are a loser that knows nothing about a PC scumbag pretending that you're correct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#90 Feb 12, 2013
Amazing how a thread about sauce led to this
why are you

Utica, NY

#91 Feb 12, 2013
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen welfare scumbag, with your welfare loser PC that your welfare family stole because your family is scum, don't judge me loser.
When you are a loser that knows nothing about a PC scumbag pretending that you're correct.
responding to 'wait up bud'...he never responded anything to you! wow, you people are losing it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WRONG

Camillus, NY

#92 Feb 12, 2013
why are you wrote:
<quoted text>responding to 'wait up bud'...he never responded anything to you! wow, you people are losing it.
Listen scumbag, the loser like you with the CUBA address has been faking all the judges to make himself look great.

If you think I buy your BS of there are two people with a CUBA, an you're not the loser doing it, time to wake up.

I tried to be nice then some loser is going to judge me, I know more about a PC then every loser in rome an cuba.

If you want to play judge lets play.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
losers

Rome, NY

#93 Feb 13, 2013
That idiot knows about as much of a computer as he does sauce vs gravy,lol. 20 yrs in Italy,lol. You are probably borderline or a full blown retard. Either or you are very stupid. Wrong is 1000% correct!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUTS

Whitesboro, NY

#94 Feb 13, 2013
losers wrote:
That idiot knows about as much of a computer as he does sauce vs gravy,lol. 20 yrs in Italy,lol. You are probably borderline or a full blown retard. Either or you are very stupid. Wrong is 1000% correct!
You have problems dude. I'd like to see you spout off to someones face. Gravy, by the way is fu kin brown

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LifelongUtican

Sumter, SC

#95 Feb 13, 2013
Although technically no longer "in" Utica, it was discovered and sold here for years before they moved to Forestport... Garramones by far !
IMHO

Utica, NY

#96 Feb 13, 2013
Joe's Pizza, Main St., Whitesboro
losers

Rome, NY

#98 Feb 13, 2013
I see dum people wrote:
To say that upstaters are 25 years behind the times suggests that we simply refer to italian food in an old world sense, hence, closer to the original. Sorry we are not a bunch of gabones who learned our heritage from a screen play. As far as riggies vs rigatoni, it is a nick-name. A colloquial abbreviation. Loser and cronies: you show no evidence of being trained in classical italian cuisine. Give it a rest. You got it so much better in NYC then stay there with all your cork sucking pals in the village and complement each other on how nice your farts smell. Our local cuisine is based on tradition and the resources our predecessors had available to them. It is the food we grew up on. There is no right or wrong. I make my SAUCE in 45 mins. It taste great. If I add meat bones I simmer for a little longer but only enough for the flavor to be incorporated. If you understand that cooking has an element of chemistry in it then you will realize that the time you simmer has nothing to do with the outcome. All you are doing is a slow tomato reduction. If you start of with low moisture and high heat there is no need to reduce. Just add a can of tomato paste as a thickener and get on with your life. BTW, GRAVY, by definition is the combination of rendered animal lard with an emulsifier such as flour or corn starch (known in FRENCH cooking as a roux) and seasoning to create a browned SAUCE that is used to add flavor and moisture to a substrate. Your MEAT SAUCE does not satisfy this definition. "Gravy" is an erroneous English translation from the Italian sugo which means juice, but can also mean sauce (as in sugo per pastasciutta). The expression for "gravy" in Italian is sugo d'arrosto, which is literally "juice of a roast" and is not specifically tomato sauce. Therefore, through a bastardization of italian, you make your sauce by adding gravy to.
Anyways, its all french cooking. Tomato sauce is one of the five mother sauces of french cooking. Furthermore, common Europeans didn't even know what a tomato was until the mid 1600's. They were a product of the America's that the Spanish discovered and thought were poison for about 100 years. When the finally understood them they were only reserved for royalty because they we so rare in the old world. Tomato sauce doesn't even show up in any written account in italy until the 1790's.
In short, go F*ck yourself!
YOU are one clueless local person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Esquire

Hampton, VA

#99 Feb 13, 2013
Best sauce is actually not in Utica but in Rome at the Franklin Hotel. If it helps, Mr. Veschio was originally from Utica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarah pedulla 30 min oooh yeah 2
Who is a good dentist in Utica? 40 min Ashley 15
Bridal / baby Shower 44 min Bride 2
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 52 min Vet 11
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 1 hr He doesnt care 28
Apt/House rental is too damn high 1 hr yur wroung 7
Utica Comets win home opener !!! 1 hr Comets Welfare Stars 23
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 2 hr fyi 36
Working for Carbone 3 hr Sarah 13
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 3 hr Happy To Be Alive 15