Mr Meat Head can't win win without th...

Mr Meat Head can't win win without the help of his friends.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 27, 2013
He continually has to have his friends give him props.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2013
He has two props from his friends Sharon and Utica 2012.Mr Meat Head can not win without cheating.
“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8
Since: Sep 11
1,309


2 And you need to be one lazy bastard to enjoy that lifestyle. And in reality you probably don't really live this way. But if you do, grab your ass because after the first of the year, your benefits and going to crash.
snoopy

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2013
snopper wrote:
He has two props from his friends Sharon and Utica 2012.Mr Meat Head can not win without cheating.
“Getting To The Meat Of It”
Level 8
Since: Sep 11
1,309
2 And you need to be one lazy bastard to enjoy that lifestyle. And in reality you probably don't really live this way. But if you do, grab your ass because after the first of the year, your benefits and going to crash.
Not sure why you care, but, why not just make some friends, give some props to people, go to those stupid threads and ask for some, there all over different sites.

You can go to other towns cities, you know and get them.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 28, 2013
snoopy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why you care, but, why not just make some friends, give some props to people, go to those stupid threads and ask for some, there all over different sites.
You can go to other towns cities, you know and get them.
You are right! As it turned out Mr. Meat Head found out how these posters where harrasing me and now has become a friend. Thank you .
Silly Games

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2013
Mr. Meathead is a dummy!

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2013
It sucks having friends, I feel so lonely. Why can't I be like the other posters ?
Lainey Reney Snopper Mous

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2013
snopper wrote:
He continually has to have his friends give him props.
Hey lainey!! Go touch yourself!!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Lainey Reney Snopper Mous wrote:
<quoted text> Hey lainey!! Go touch yourself!!
Is that all you can think about

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Another Monday. What have you been doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn THIS WEEK IN WORMS REPORT 1 min GIANT MOP HEAD 3
cuz ****** BLACK FLYS MATTER****** BLACK LIVES ... 4 min GOOD JOB 29
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... (Jul '16) 4 min GOOD JOB 111
happy days CHIMPCOGO 300TH HOMICIDE THIS YEAR B... (Jun '16) 5 min GOOD JOB 60
should I GET GOLD TEETH OR PLATED TEETH (Mar '16) 6 min DUNCE tooth 95
Inauguration monkeys on warpath 7 min GO DUNCE 7
CNY/Utica- Land of white welfare ]\[iqqers! 17 min Failtown 1
He's all yours nasty btch 20 min Mike 29
Poll Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 39 min CNY Land0racists 4,831
List reasons CNY WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN USA..... 44 min CNY Lan0racists 34
No Hospital Downtown 1 hr Brain Dead _Corru... 28

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages