People who hide behind their screen name

Posted in the Utica Forum

unknown

New Hartford, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I would like to say I am truly sorry for all of you who find contentment in posting your words of wisdom on Topix. Your comments, statements, posts, judgements, lies or what ever you would like to call them are only a reflection of the persons you are. I pray that you will not end your lives this way, alone, behind a computer pretending to be brave as you try to manipulate your words to hurt others the way you have been hurt. As you look in the mirror before you go to sleep, please reassure yourself that your words will not be forgotten because they will haunt you in your sleep and all the way till your death. And by the way, happy new year!
Silly

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Or not. Maybe if you didnt act like a scumbag to people your name would have never appeared.
truth

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 31, 2012
^ agree, if someones named on here, there's usually a reason.
Silly

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
truth wrote:
^ agree, if someones named on here, there's usually a reason.
And at least 2x a month someone comes up here and starts exactly this same kind of post like nobody saw it before. Topix learning curve strikes again! Now you can predict how their next 5 posts will go like clockworks. These people are STUUUUPID and they beat their heads with same endless distract or name call like it will change anything. Time to test the water in and around utica.
sorry

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
unknown wrote:
I would like to say I am truly sorry for all of you who find contentment in posting your words of wisdom on Topix. Your comments, statements, posts, judgements, lies or what ever you would like to call them are only a reflection of the persons you are. I pray that you will not end your lives this way, alone, behind a computer pretending to be brave as you try to manipulate your words to hurt others the way you have been hurt. As you look in the mirror before you go to sleep, please reassure yourself that your words will not be forgotten because they will haunt you in your sleep and all the way till your death. And by the way, happy new year!
I didn't catch your 'real name'.
actually

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Silly wrote:
Or not. Maybe if you didnt act like a scumbag to people your name would have never appeared.
Thats not true. There are alot of jealous people who make stupid comments about people who do not even know this site exists. When proven wrong, they do not even apologize. They do not have what it takes too identify themselves, making them week and pathetic. If they weren't, they would say to to a persons face. Its kind of funny, in other countries you could be killed for your comments. People thunk its a right to do what you want. Its NOT, its a privilege. One that should be taken away.
who knew

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 1, 2013
^ obviously you are one of the people being hated on. Is everything written on here about certain people true, no. But its usually 80% accurate. And 20% bullshit. But either way, if your on here. Re-evaluate yourself.
Freebie the Bean

Chittenango, NY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
who knew wrote:
^ obviously you are one of the people being hated on. Is everything written on here about certain people true, no. But its usually 80% accurate. And 20% bullshit. But either way, if your on here. Re-evaluate yourself.
I don't know about the 80% figure..(I'd say 65%) but there were quite a few topics brought up here first that didn't make the newspapers till days later. Ex: the UPD cop driving drunk thru McD's drive-thru, the UPD cop caught drunk at the Canadian border. I have no sympathy for any politician who lies, cheats, and does things underhanded to help their friends & relatives and they are savaged on this forum. That includes cops, firefighters, business leaders or ordinary citizens who are arrested for everything from killing dogs to stealing old people's retire. funds to bankrupting city & county govts. They deserve everything said about them.
Information Please

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Those who choose to use this site as a tool to hurt others should just be ignored.

Some people on here actually have discussions about Real issues, when all you have is local News, or Corporate paid Spokes models feeding you propaganda, it is not always a bad thing to hear a new perspective.

Get out there, get active, Tag...your it.
tops

Camillus, NY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Intelligent people would never take the advise of people who hide behind a fake name and spew lies.
We just laugh at them, their entertaining in a sicking way so you feel sorry for them when laughing..
LOL

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jan 1, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't catch your 'real name'.
Exactly. LOL
Hi hypocretin

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2013
tops wrote:
Intelligent people would never take the advise of people who hide behind a fake name and spew lies.
We just laugh at them, their entertaining in a sicking way so you feel sorry for them when laughing..
Well if that laughter makes you feel better retard laugh it up but you forgot to post your name so none of us intelligent people will never take your "advise" (sic)! More fkn sanctimonious retards "laughing" hahahah "me happy you not!!" kindergarten psych. Blame your environment for being this fkn stupid ok bitch? Talk sht get sht talked.
yeah

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 1, 2013
nick whites
wow

Camillus, NY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Hi hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>Well if that laughter makes you feel better retard laugh it up but you forgot to post your name so none of us intelligent people will never take your "advise" (sic)! More fkn sanctimonious retards "laughing" hahahah "me happy you not!!" kindergarten psych. Blame your environment for being this fkn stupid ok bitch? Talk sht get sht talked.
I know your welfare inbreed brain is cooked from your scumbag family, but I'll ask anyway.

Where do you see the person acting like a gutless scum coward bashing people, because they didn't gutless coward.

People just talking is different then scum like you talking about people's lives, scum.

Get help, here's a start, remember parkway drugs has low prices on Vaginal help.

http://30sleeps.com/blog/2008/03/09/how-to-ge ...

http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_itching/sy ...
Hi hypocretin

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2013
This is why you had to drive the CONVICT van because nobody merits your creativity fatass.
Now what about these femias at Parkway Drugs utica new york that treat their employees like shyt for decades and talk shyt about their customers? You seem to like spewing hate on every post but THOSE what you have no UPD sambo jokes for the Parkway drugs posts where people are questioning why Tony Chiffy likes boys?
Dont you have enough OTHER problems afoot where this is all you can produce is drivelshit? Go check that facebook punk its especially pertinent today suckass!
wow

Camillus, NY

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Hi hypocretin wrote:
This is why you had to drive the CONVICT van because nobody merits your creativity fatass.
Now what about these femias at Parkway Drugs utica new york that treat their employees like shyt for decades and talk shyt about their customers? You seem to like spewing hate on every post but THOSE what you have no UPD sambo jokes for the Parkway drugs posts where people are questioning why Tony Chiffy likes boys?
Dont you have enough OTHER problems afoot where this is all you can produce is drivelshit? Go check that facebook punk its especially pertinent today suckass!
When I have a problem with a company, I write the Owner or corporate a letter, not sit around topix thinking that bashing the place will change the store policy, only freaks think this will help. Say I was a loser with no life and a gutless freak, I would post my name and be a man and say something about a person. Say there is a person who hurt children and it bothered me, I would cut their hands off if it was so important, not sit around topix like a scared frightened lunatic posting thousands of post hiding.

You'll never change so here is some help.

http://30sleeps.com/blog/2008/03/09/how-to-ge ...

http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_itching/sy ...

Remember Parkway drugs is there for you with all your Vaginal needs at low prices. Get that fresh feeling, all day. Feminine wipes on sale.
sandivag

Oneida, NY

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Hahahaaa. This script can't get any better. Sand in your vag? ahahhaaa
Not tony chiffy

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 1, 2013
does tony chiffy have 2 friends named neil and bob or is that what tony chiffy does? And for any friggin moron frig face bastard who sticks up for those low life femisa and chiffys who NOW run parkway drugs,not their fathers but the freaky fruit cakes that run the business now,You people are lower than life as well as the fruits that run the stores.
Hi hypocretin

United States

#22 Jan 1, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have a problem with a company, I write the Owner or corporate a letter, not sit around topix thinking that bashing the place will change the store policy, only freaks think this will help. Say I was a loser with no life and a gutless freak, I would post my name and be a man and say something about a person. Say there is a person who hurt children and it bothered me, I would cut their hands off if it was so important, not sit around topix like a scared frightened lunatic posting thousands of post hiding.
You'll never change so here is some help.
http://30sleeps.com/blog/2008/03/09/how-to-ge ...
http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_itching/sy ...
Remember Parkway drugs is there for you with all your Vaginal needs at low prices. Get that fresh feeling, all day. Feminine wipes on sale.
Says the dbag thats been talking shyt on topix for a few years starting racism posts 100s a day right retard? Save it and Mood Morning!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye Bye Comets 4 min Youre An Ostrich 4
mary abraham married to jim pugliese (Dec '11) 21 min yep 16
who's growing weed Jason Baker?? 30 min yep 1
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 43 min Pay sucks 268
Which girl to do 1 hr Dreamer 3
yanadasis closes club house 1 hr Don Dudley 43
Welcome back Coach Randall, not! 1 hr I pity you 4
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 1 hr what 78
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 3 hr sammy 270
utica national (Jun '13) 5 hr Just Saying 573
Famous Utican False Myths 6 hr Hmm 82
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••