811 Broad St water tower still stands

811 Broad St water tower still stands

Posted in the Utica Forum

Public No Knowledge

Conway, AR

#1 May 6, 2011
So, publik retard, the water tower is still standing after weeks of rain and wind. Feel like such a jack ass now down't you???
scum nuts

Herkimer, NY

#2 May 6, 2011
Yup, that tower is still standing. Gotta wonder where Public Puke is.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#3 May 6, 2011
Public No Knowledge wrote:
So, publik retard, the water tower is still standing after weeks of rain and wind. Feel like such a jack ass now down't you???
down't down't publik .........LOL.... AND YOUR CALLING SOMEONE A RETARD!.........GET A LIFE!!!
Zebby

Rome, NY

#4 May 6, 2011
Public No Knowledge wrote:
"Public retard" is a term reserved for public employees and politicians usually.
PUBLIC RETARD

Herkimer, NY

#5 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
down't down't publik .........LOL.... AND YOUR CALLING SOMEONE A RETARD!.........GET A LIFE!!!
So when is it going to fall down, since you're an expert structural engineer? Oh, that's right, you're not. You made the whole thing up because you got EVICTED from 811 Broad Street.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

New York, NY

#6 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
So when is it going to fall down, since you're an expert structural engineer? Oh, that's right, you're not. You made the whole thing up because you got EVICTED from 811 Broad Street.
WE'LL SEE CORRUPTED CODES POSERS. WAIT TIL BROAD ST GETS HIT WITH THAT EARTHQUAKE/TSUNAMI LATER THIS SUMMER! I'VE TRAINED MY RESCUE DOGS (FROM DEATH ROW) TO SNIFF EARTHQUAKES SO I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE WHILE ALL YOU POSER CODES TROLLS DIE BY FLOATING TOWER DEBRIS.
FOLLOW MY THREAD [[[[[FIDO PREDICTS IMMINENT DANGER]]]]] FOR UPDATES
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#7 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text> WE'LL SEE CORRUPTED CODES POSERS. WAIT TIL BROAD ST GETS HIT WITH THAT EARTHQUAKE/TSUNAMI LATER THIS SUMMER! I'VE TRAINED MY RESCUE DOGS (FROM DEATH ROW) TO SNIFF EARTHQUAKES SO I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE WHILE ALL YOU POSER CODES TROLLS DIE BY FLOATING TOWER DEBRIS.
FOLLOW MY THREAD [[[[[FIDO PREDICTS IMMINENT DANGER]]]]] FOR UPDATES
very good poser troll........at least your not talking your usual homo talk....!!!

THE REAL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OFTEN COPIED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED...
PUBLIC RETARD

Herkimer, NY

#8 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
very good poser troll........at least your not talking your usual homo talk....!!!
THE REAL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OFTEN COPIED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED...
Nobody wants to duplicate an idiot you dolt. Read that post better, they were MOCKING you, stupid.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#9 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to duplicate an idiot you dolt. Read that post better, they were MOCKING you, stupid.
lol....I read it poser troll, LOL........AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!
AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR NAME RIGHT.....RETARD !!!
SICK OF THIS JERKOFF

New York, NY

#10 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE A FAKE and a lowlife FLUNKEY gentile! Tell everyone what you've accomplished in your life on this earth?
Frank

United States

#11 May 7, 2011
SICK OF THIS JERKOFF wrote:
<quoted text>YOU'RE A FAKE and a lowlife FLUNKEY gentile! Tell everyone what you've accomplished in your life on this earth?
Don't care if he is a retard, a troll, or some stinking wop...atleast he isn't a filthy jew.
PUBLIC RETARD

Herkimer, NY

#12 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
the name is an accurate description of you. And everyone on Topix knows it.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#13 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
the name is an accurate description of you. And everyone on Topix knows it.
LOL You are the one that gave yourself that name... And you are living proof of it as you keep showing everybody. Also it is very fitting.
PUBLIC RETARD

Herkimer, NY

#14 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You are the one that gave yourself that name... And you are living proof of it as you keep showing everybody. Also it is very fitting.
How does it feel to be a convicted animal abuser?
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#15 May 7, 2011
PUBLIC RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a convicted animal abuser?
I DON'T KNOW ASK YOUR MOTHER....??? WHAT DID YOU DO ??? DID YOU TOOK A STUPID PILL AGAIN...???
Hello

Ithaca, NY

#16 Nov 28, 2012
How's that tower looking? Did it fall yet??? Did you pay your rent???

Hahahahaha
gay banter

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Oct 28, 2013
How I miss this guy...not!
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#18 Oct 29, 2013
So what was the real purpose behind all the DANGER DANGER 8-11 BROAD ST issues ? We you Public knowledge that a WATERTOWER at 8-11 BROAD ST was going to fall..or that an electrical issue would cause a fire..called CODE VIOLATIONS? You may not believe this but I REALLY think your looking out for other peoples well being..

Plus

United States

#19 Oct 29, 2013
Signed Diana LOONery. That's such a plus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cover up at OCJ 16 min Undersheriff 4
mariopass HOMOSEXUAL VOICE ON KEELER CRYING UPD 16 min FEM VOICE MarioPu... 18
will ]\[lGGERS GET OFF TAXPAYER BACKS THEN THERES 17 min FEM VOICE MarioPu... 21
Family court race 21 min Lost my vote today 37
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 22 min Failure in the DNA 10
Will Utica Comets EVER get off taxpayer welfare? 23 min Please 41
Paul Deeps new commercial 24 min Sammie 5
VertuccI/Hanna fued 1 hr TRANS VOICE 59
Prostitution bust 2 hr your mother 81
Adam musyt 3 hr King 6
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 10 hr King 747

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages