First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2014
After an allnighter of beer and posting hate Rashy will be up hungover very soon......wait for it....Davey boy Riggie is on his way!
Rashy is up

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 11, 2014
The rashed wonder Dave Smith has arisen from his drunken stuper and posting his tripe right on cue!!! Go rashy go!!!!!!!!!!
Fort Stanwix Riggies

Havertown, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2014
Thanks for another thread about me "high tech" trashy. Sorry to disappoint you but I spent a wonderful day in the city of Philadelphia. How was your day at the prison? How's your black grand kid coming along? Have you lost anymore weight from the stomach surgery? Have you rolled your fat wife over so she doesn't get bed sores?
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#4 Apr 11, 2014
Right on cue, Rashy starts to dance!!!!!
Fort Stanwix Riggies

Havertown, PA

#5 Apr 11, 2014
Fort Stanwix Riggies wrote:
Thanks for another thread about me "high tech" trashy. Sorry to disappoint you but I spent a wonderful day in the city of Philadelphia. How was your day at the prison? How's your black grand kid coming along? Have you lost anymore weight from the stomach surgery? Have you rolled your fat wife over so she doesn't get bed sores?
Ou 16 threads about me today. I'm disappointed "high tech" trashy. She must have been busy at the prison.
Old Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2014
Rashy Dave Smith sleeps all day and drinks and posts all night. But says he has a job! Too funny and sad at the same time.
Gold Dome Bank Riggies

Media, PA

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Fort Stanwix Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ou 16 threads about me today. I'm disappointed "high tech" trashy. She must have been busy at the prison.
Poor girl. Another day...another two threads and five posts about me. Maybe "high tech" trashy can find the country of Africa today.
Poor Rashy

New Hartford, NY

#8 Apr 12, 2014
The poor and rashy Dave Smith started 11 new threads last night that no one will respond to. He dances for me though!! When I stop f'ing with him he will be vanished to Riggie Hell!!!!
Gold Dome Bank Riggies

Media, PA

#9 Apr 12, 2014
Gold Dome Bank Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor girl. Another day...another two threads and five posts about me. Maybe "high tech" trashy can find the country of Africa today.
Poor girl. "High tech" trashy is consumed by me. She even my slang terms. Poor girl.
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#10 Apr 12, 2014
Dave Smith sure can dance!!! Go Rashy go!!!!!
Bye Bye Comets Riggies

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2014
Gold Dome Bank Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor girl. "High tech" trashy is consumed by me. She even my slang terms. Poor girl.
Four new threads about me today. Poor "high tech" trashy. She had a busy day.
Punch Cops in the Head

Cantonment, FL

#12 Apr 13, 2014
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

Y'all are almost more fun than punching cops in the head.
Bye Bye Comets Riggies

United States

#13 Apr 13, 2014
Punch Cops in the Head wrote:
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa
Y'all are almost more fun than punching cops in the head.
Some cops need a good swat to the head.
Punch Cops in the Head

Cantonment, FL

#14 Apr 13, 2014
THANK YOU!!
Bye Bye Comets Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Some cops need a good swat to the head.
My point, exactly.
The trick is to get 'em when they're out of uniform & haven't let you know they're a "LEO". You punch an overbearing aggressive asshole citizen in the head & you might get an ovation. Punch one hard enough, it might knock some sense & good manners into them.
Mr and Mrs Smith

New Hartford, NY

#16 Apr 13, 2014
As you can see the happy couple are metaphorically scking each other off above. They again are talking tough behind their Bammy phones about slapping cops around. In fact, the rashy twosome are failed cowards who have been slapped around their whole miserable lives. They dream of getting even with the world by ragging on cops, kids, and anything decent.
Bye Bye Comets Riggies

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2014
Punch Cops in the Head wrote:
THANK YOU!!<quoted text>My point, exactly.
The trick is to get 'em when they're out of uniform & haven't let you know they're a "LEO". You punch an overbearing aggressive asshole citizen in the head & you might get an ovation. Punch one hard enough, it might knock some sense & good manners into them.
Have you ever noticed how many cops get their asse s kicked in a good bar fight? No backup to call then.
Punch Cops in the Head

Cantonment, FL

#18 Apr 13, 2014
They need to do their drinking @ home.
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed how many cops get their asse s kicked in a good bar fight? No backup to call then.
Can be useful to SOME folks, though. Like this guy that was suicidal the other night. Cut himself ear to ear, but was still raging. Cop gets a paid vacay while FDLE "investigates" him shooting the dude. Want to guess how that will go?

[Even the guy's family said he was batshit crazy. I thought they gave these guys Tasers for nutjobs?]

http://www.northescambia.com/2014/04/escambia...
Coward Dave

New Hartford, NY

#19 Apr 13, 2014
<quoted text>
The coward Dave Smith talks about cops losing bar fights when the coward couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag. Oh Dave, you poor pathetic loser, when will you get off the couch, step outside, and tell the first cop you see what you think of them face to face. I wish I could be there to watch DPW clean up the greasy spot that was once Dave Smith the rashy coward loud mouth pos.
Wingies and Riggies

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Apr 13, 2014
Cops are some of the biggest puss ies when they don't have a gun and a walkin talkie to call for backup.
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#21 Apr 13, 2014
Wingies and Riggies wrote:
Cops are some of the biggest puss ies when they don't have a gun and a walkin talkie to call for backup.
You don't show when you call someone out coward Dave Smith. That makes you a yellow pos behind your Bammy phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Mayoral Office (Important Please ... (Jan '14) 34 min fedup 33
Utica AUD may host the AHL All-Star Classic 51 min CSHS1986 13
Circus at Aud 1 hr Cretin is Riggie 6
Do NOT invest in Utica (Dec '09) 1 hr Disorganized grime 116
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 1 hr Good for nothing 56
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 2 hr Bedbugs 266
Apartment Searching, Help 2 hr bill 2
NH new AD, you blew it already. 6 hr Clay Iron Man Whi... 23
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 8 hr Old utican 29
yanadasis closes club house 9 hr ADS r US 35