Uticans feel sorry for cretin and cliffy

Uticans feel sorry for cretin and cliffy

Posted in the Utica Forum

Relig-O-Crite is awake

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2014
You mean you trolls are feeling sorry for yourselves?

How many OCD posts today?
BIG STORY

Fernandina Beach, FL

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Thanks for pushing the dirt under the rug, that is so kind of you to help means a lot that you take all your time to help keep the dirt away.

Hope you have a great week.
Cameltoe STRIKES

Kearny, NJ

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Did they help you Hamlin fans with racist posts did they now? Thanking them are we?
BIG STORY wrote:
Thanks for pushing the dirt under the rug, that is so kind of you to help means a lot that you take all your time to help keep the dirt away.
Hope you have a great week.
Yes "jellus" is what they teach 4 year olds from Utican birth is the reason someone is telling them an uncomfortable truth.

Utican kid "Mommy!! Tommy made fun of me cuz I peed my pants!!"

Worthless utican sports-crazed parent: "Oh don't worry honey, they're JUST JEALOUS of you dear!"

Fckin unevolved unsophisticated attention starved oooticans man! They always have something to say and ALWAYS have all the answers!

Uticans: Evolution - 100 years!

And it all amounted to a squirt of piss for you because only you losers care enough to sit and itemize how many times you nolifes are even REMOTELY mentioned in the news.

Thanks for making an extra mockery of yourselves for me!! Talk about attention starved people in CNY!

BTW Does she have a JOB?

Yes Uticans can't take the truth then they bash, and talk about others bashing LMAO!

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Uticans: Evolution - 100 years!
NEVER HAPPEN

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 1, 2014
They can't afford any apple, can't figure out how to use it, have nothing, no hardware, no software, no intelligence to use it. Only fake ramble, proven a hundreds times a day.

TEST- post the registers on the PCH for a 99 series ?????????? ROLOLLMAO

They can't post how to tie shoes. Someday maybe.
Windows Sux

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Dec 1, 2014
NEVER HAPPEN wrote:
They can't afford any apple, can't figure out how to use it, have nothing, no hardware, no software, no intelligence to use it. Only fake ramble, proven a hundreds times a day.

TEST- post the registers on the PCH for a 99 series ?????????? ROLOLLMAO

They can't post how to tie shoes. Someday maybe.
Wait. I thought you said Apple was garbage and now you say I can't afford it? Hmm...oh a windows still stinks.
WHERES THE PROOF

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2014
Relig-O-Crite is awake wrote:
You mean you trolls are feeling sorry for yourselves?
How many OCD posts today?
70 and still ZERO PROOF OF ANYTHING BUT EMPTY SECTION 8 RAMBLE.
Too Legit

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2014
Here's proof you're a no job welfare recipient stuck in utica crying about people laughing at you losers stuck there,

Man beaten to death in St. Louis former Utica resident
By The Associated Press

Story Created: Dec 1, 2014 at 1:24 PM EST

Story Updated: Dec 1, 2014 at 1:32 PM EST

ST. LOUIS - Police in St. Louis say they've arrested two juveniles and are seeking two other suspects after a former Utica man was beaten to death with hammers.

Police say 32-year-old Zemir Begic was in his car about 1:15 a.m. Sunday when several young people approached and began damaging it. He suffered injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth in the attack and was pronounced dead at a hospital.

About 50 people briefly blocked an intersection Sunday night to protest the killing of Begic, a Bosnian man who moved to St. Louis this year. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports Begic came to the United States from Bosnia in 1996 and settled in Utica before moving to Waterloo, Iowa. The newspaper reports he moved to Phoenix before briefly returning to Iowa. He moved to St. Louis several months ago.

The Post-Dispatch reports St. Louis police Chief Sam Dotson spoke with residents during the street protest. He said the killing did not appear to be motivated by race or ethnicity. A motive hasn't been released.
Too Legit

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2014
See? Few people like Uterines!
Windows Sux

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Dec 1, 2014
Windows Sux wrote:
<quoted text>Wait. I thought you said Apple was garbage and now you say I can't afford it? Hmm...oh a windows still stinks.
Yeah. Windows still stinks. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Street, Utica, NY 23 min Zak 11
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 1 hr me too 53
Want to know 2 hr Curious 1
Cannot believe this 2 hr Curious 1
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... (Feb '15) 2 hr Stars4 22
Homosexuality should not be a topic in public e... 2 hr Gaggy 13
Sitrin 3 hr Disabled CNA 2
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 14 hr Diction 252
More from around the web

Personal Finance