Feed our Vets and Utica Coffee

Feed our Vets and Utica Coffee

Posted in the Utica Forum

tombillfrank

Madison, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Nothing has changed! If this is read by current military personal, when you come home, to Utica and area, Utica Coffee Roasters does not want Vets in the place! The owner has referd to Vets as being nefarious:
Websters Dictionary defines it as:: flagrantly wicked or impious : evil

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nef...

This is how The owner one Mr Elias looks at the very people that serve our country, fighting now against terroism, and those who would seek to otherwise harm us.
He has a nice business bevause of the very people he cuts up and calls "Nefarious" in a letter to the Utica Common council, when Feed our vets wanted to buy a building on the block. The same views come from taylor and cook rest. located on the same block, where a stip bar operates.
When you come home, know this about these people. Because you are vets tomorrow, like we are now.
I served in 1968-came home to only have people hate me. Is there a difference? I think not! This is how you are viewed by the very people you protect. He never served, and had a cop call me when I told him off, So no secrets ha Frank? You made you stand. I make mine!
BTW, after telling him off-he had a cop call and tell me to stay out of his place or else, I will be charged, lied and said I threatend him, well, guess what? You and the "cop" can bite me. Your both full of it. I await charges-Feed our Vets will be behind me as will be lots and lots of press.
Kook

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2013
You sound like you have a few screws loose, my friend. Get help.
Mislead

Troy, NY

#3 Jul 1, 2013
tombillfrank wrote:
Nothing has changed! If this is read by current military personal, when you come home, to Utica and area, Utica Coffee Roasters does not want Vets in the place! The owner has referd to Vets as being nefarious:
Websters Dictionary defines it as:: flagrantly wicked or impious : evil
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nef...
This is how The owner one Mr Elias looks at the very people that serve our country, fighting now against terroism, and those who would seek to otherwise harm us.
He has a nice business bevause of the very people he cuts up and calls "Nefarious" in a letter to the Utica Common council, when Feed our vets wanted to buy a building on the block. The same views come from taylor and cook rest. located on the same block, where a stip bar operates.
When you come home, know this about these people. Because you are vets tomorrow, like we are now.
I served in 1968-came home to only have people hate me. Is there a difference? I think not! This is how you are viewed by the very people you protect. He never served, and had a cop call me when I told him off, So no secrets ha Frank? You made you stand. I make mine!
BTW, after telling him off-he had a cop call and tell me to stay out of his place or else, I will be charged, lied and said I threatend him, well, guess what? You and the "cop" can bite me. Your both full of it. I await charges-Feed our Vets will be behind me as will be lots and lots of press.
STF up you imbicile a d go hang out at the vet center and whine about how you're not appreciated.
Im a Veteran

New York, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2013
I support Utica coffee they are good people! Maybe you should stop in there sometime and have a talk with them yourself instead of being a telephone or Topix tough guy.
They were voted "Readers Choice" Best coffee in Utica, and guess what, I VOTED FOR THEM.
God Bless our Vets and Utica Coffee.
Free coffee

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Free coffee for servicemen and women .cops get free coffee all the time .it would be a way of saying thanks,because freedom isn't free.
Mike Tubes

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Ah, yes, "freedom isn't free" - the mantra of those who gleefully watch others go forth and die for nebulous reasons.
Mislead

Troy, NY

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Mike Tubes wrote:
Ah, yes, "freedom isn't free" - the mantra of those who gleefully watch others go forth and die for nebulous reasons.
Right on
Mike

Slingerlands, NY

#8 Mar 30, 2016
Kook wrote:
You sound like you have a few screws loose, my friend. Get help.
the help I got u horses ass was when I enlisted and missed all the family events and came home a mess all to ensure YOU have what you do now. I am a kook? what have you done to protect us?
I will show you if you meet me, in person, just how much a kook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truckers going on strike June 6 48 min Money Lol 2
Hillary in poor health 1 hr TRUMP IS THE MAN 6
Tiger SINKS THREE IN THE DRINK 1 hr GOLF FAN 2
Disability 1 hr Just Asking 1
Claudia Tenney is a disappointment 2 hr TRUTH SEEKER 32
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 3 hr another customer 100
Doyle Hardware 6 hr seen this movie b... 3
Cheaters 7 hr Sharpe 39
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 10 hr REally 20
Michele Gulla ? 11 hr Big Mouth 38