Kim Simon Murder any new Updates

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jul 7, 2011
is there any new updates on this murder investigation? are the DNA samples all back from being tested? do they have a witness,someone that was there? is Bart DePauls statement true? is there more than one person involved and how many will be charged for this horrible crime.it's been so long,it seems like it's never going to get solved.
i heard from a reliable source that they have all DNA back,that there is more than one person that will be charged.i heard they would have made arrests by now ,but were delayed because of the sherriff getting killed. i heard they were going to arrest people soon,real soon.it seems like we keep hearing that,but supposedly they have their case solved,no mistakes this time.
if this is true,why are these people still walking free.isnt it dangerous,if they know they are going to get arrested and go to prison for life,they may do harm to others,they may try to run.
i have been following this for awhile,i feel so bad for Kim Simon's family,Steve Barnes and his family and others that have been hurt by this crime. i hope we see justice soon.maybe they could give the public some updates on the progress.
well

Germany

#2 Jul 8, 2011
Probably best, not spooking the cattle at this point. A little while longer and you will have answers to every question you posted.

P.S. You have no clue what Bart said, so how can you ask if its true. The answer becomes complicated when you have, guilt and pathological lair all warped into one OLIVE.
well

Germany

#4 Jul 8, 2011
This was from the ;; Who is cristin peycke (Jun '10)

Why did you kill Kim OLIVE WHY
well

Germany

#5 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
is there any new updates on this murder investigation? are the DNA samples all back from being tested? do they have a witness,someone that was there? is Bart DePauls statement true? is there more than one person involved and how many will be charged for this horrible crime.it's been so long,it seems like it's never going to get solved.
i heard from a reliable source that they have all DNA back,that there is more than one person that will be charged.i heard they would have made arrests by now ,but were delayed because of the sherriff getting killed. i heard they were going to arrest people soon,real soon.it seems like we keep hearing that,but supposedly they have their case solved,no mistakes this time.
if this is true,why are these people still walking free.isnt it dangerous,if they know they are going to get arrested and go to prison for life,they may do harm to others,they may try to run.
i have been following this for awhile,i feel so bad for Kim Simon's family,Steve Barnes and his family and others that have been hurt by this crime. i hope we see justice soon.maybe they could give the public some updates on the progress.
So ON THE EVEN is back, OLIVE WHY DID YOU KILL KIM
well

Germany

#7 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
HELLOOOOOOOOO KILLLLLER
Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
How can you ask about a girl you murdered, you need help, the nightmares must be getting worse.
Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
If I were you, I would leave the country, but I'M not a murdering s~um.

Never forget, its not (OMG OMG OMG I f^^ked up), its im a murdering scum.
Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
DON'T kill the married women you're dating.
Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Cat got your tongue or murdering Kim.

I know your fingers work, what about your mouth.
Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
You should have changed your address before you posted about your ex wife, what an idiot you are killer.
Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Jul 8, 2011
Take a look at your ex wife's post killer.

Where did you go killer.
Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Always, I SEE YOU.
Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Jul 8, 2011
Who is cristin peycke

she is a dirty girl

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
6 hrs ago

if you see her out,you can take her home.after a couple of beers this dirty girl will do anyone. careful you dont catch some thing.
she looks like she's been smoking crack.all fake,hair,boobs,ears,lots of make up to hide her ugly face.such a dirty girl!
Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Jul 8, 2011
she is a dirty girl

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
6 hrs ago

if you see her out,you can take her home.after a couple of beers this dirty girl will do anyone. careful you dont catch some thing.
she looks like she's been smoking crack.all fake,hair,boobs,ears,lots of make up to hide her ugly face.such a dirty girl!

Same content.

Watching killer.
Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Jul 8, 2011
You started the post about your ex wife with ( wondering ) and this one ( just wondering ).
Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
When you speak of yourself, use a capital I, you deserve it and need to think more highly of yourself, your an accomplished killer for God sakes.
Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
You got away with murder, use a big capital I, your proud of getting away with murder, CAPITAL I.
Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
See if you can find a giant capital I on mohawk st. There's always the 2.
Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Remember Michelle Mikalajuanas, heard you were seen near her house the day she supposedly took her own life. Real shocker. How did she know about who killed Kim.
Level 1

Location hidden

#23 Jul 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Did she talk to a friend of yours the morning, on the day she did it. What did your friend tell you she said before she went home and broke into her own garage to hang herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 9 min Lyle Bosley 29
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 31 min And the weather 4
To the lowlive that broke into my car Wednesday... 1 hr well 5
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 5,948
spa repair 3 hr chlorine 2
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 7 hr Rafe Hollister 45
True love 15 hr FRIENDLY Bruce 9
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 20 hr Neighbor 30
Comet loyal fans get screwed. Tue Cheesecake 5
More from around the web