Father Felix at Notre Dame

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
inquiring mom

Holyoke, MA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
What's his story? Is he a pedophile? Did he buy a new car for a male student that lives at the rectory?
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
inquiring mom wrote:
What's his story? Is he a pedophile? Did he buy a new car for a male student that lives at the rectory?
A great priest. One hell of a coach too.
ssss

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
inquiring mom wrote:
It was for his nephew who does not live at the rectory.
inquiring moron

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
inquiring mom wrote:
Go wash dishes, mom. Stick to your chores in the kitchen.
inquiring mom

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
inquiring moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash dishes, mom. Stick to your chores in the kitchen.
Nope, I don't do household chores. HOWEVER, there's a whole lot hiding in his closet. A priest who buys a brand new sports car as a 'gift' has dirty hands.
Carmella

New Hartford, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Nephew...dont think so. He had one sister that never married or had children. And why does the boy live at the rectory?
Disco Ducktape

Rome, NY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
inquiring mom wrote:
I thought that happened back in the 70's or 80's, when nobody cared about stuff like that...
ssss

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Carmella wrote:
Nephew...dont think so. He had one sister that never married or had children. And why does the boy live at the rectory?
Wrong. Nephew's name is Mike. Student at ND.
nrafan

Clinton, NY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Carmella wrote:
He has more than one sister, get your facts straight, you are wrong!
zeeker

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
We were friends with his family for years and I went to school with his younger sister. He has 2 sisters, and neither married or had children. A great family. Stop spreading rumors and leave them alone!
Carmella

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Why is the boy living at the rectory and not with his parents?
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Its really sad how one person with an agenda can so easily trash the reputation of someone else through lies and/or innuendos.
Justice Citizen

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Mar 30, 2017
Felix Colosimo sexually abused children. That is why he was secretly removed from Our Lady of the Rosary Church by Bishop Robert Cunningham. Colosimo bribed children and their parents with gifts to gain access to children. Most of the money came from parishioners' donations. Bishop Cunningham and members of the Diocesan Review Board found the claims of a homeless victim credible and then covered it all up. Bishop Robert Cunningham is covering up the crimes of at least eleven priest-pedophiles. Felix Colosimo is one of them.
BeBe

Syracuse, NY

#15 Mar 30, 2017
inquiring mom wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, I don't do household chores. HOWEVER, there's a whole lot hiding in his closet. A priest who buys a brand new sports car as a 'gift' has dirty hands.
That was LaFake, not Felix.
Twisted Sister

Clinton, NY

#16 Mar 31, 2017
Fr. LaFache bought a Trans Am for a student at ND in 1984.
Disco Ducktape wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that happened back in the 70's or 80's, when nobody cared about stuff like that...
Justice Citizen

Santa Barbara, CA

#17 Apr 1, 2017
Felix Colosimo bribed children and their parents with many expensive gifts, including vehicles, musical instruments, toys, bicycles, groceries, dinners, movies, tuition, vacations, and cash. It is one of the ways he gained access to children and bought their silence. Violence, threats, and shame were also used by this predator. Most of the money came from parishioners' weekly donations. Bishop Robert Cunningham knows about all of this, as do many priests, brothers, sisters, and employees in the Diocese of Syracuse, including members of the Diocesan Review Board and the Victim Assistance Coordinator. They cover it up. Lives were destroyed by this priest-pedophile. Bishop Robert Cunningham should resign in disgrace and Pope Francis should laicize/defrock both Felix Colosimo and Robert Cunningham.
Wink

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 1, 2017
Makes me sick and the bishop should do the right thing
Justice Citizen

Santa Barbara, CA

#19 Apr 3, 2017
The bishop should release the names of all eleven or more priest-pedophiles and resign.
Wink

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 5, 2017
I agree he shouldn't protect them! Sickening!!!!!!!
Finally truth

New Paltz, NY

#21 Friday Jun 2
Syracuse.com reports credible evidence of molestation occurred. Lawsuit allowed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The City of Riggies" disappoints 5 min Laughing at you 104
Clarks mills fire mans parade! 25 min jimmy 6
In Case You Didnt Know 1 hr One Way Love 1
anyone else have a diaper fetish? (Apr '13) 1 hr Think again 65
mayor Robert 1 hr Laughing at you 2
how COME OVER A MILLION BABIES ABUSED IN AFRICA... 1 hr Laughing at you 69
why ]\[lgger LOVERS HAVE THE LOWEST IQ OF ANY G... 1 hr Laughing at you 16
Rainbow Found Floating In The Canal 2 hr Rainbow Hater 9
Callihan WKTV 6 hr Utica Trash Bags 69

Utica Jobs