Cretin's Nephews
Turnabout

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2014
according to Cretin, are good kids.
STARVING CHILDREN AFRICA

Clinton, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2014
They all have a rash an std's from the Africans.
AFRICANS BURN KIDS

Clinton, NY

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Post a million like your a Civil engnqeer.

FAILURE
Dave the Corr Corpse

Sullivan, IN

#5 Mar 1, 2014
AFRICANS BURN KIDS wrote:
Post a million like your a Civil engnqeer.
FAILURE
Money and success runs in the fam here retard. Eats you alive now doesn't it? You can't even SPELL engineer LMAO! Must be that Uteran Education failing you!

he more you post "SREGGIN" the more we will continue to point out all the issues so keep egging us on and reminding us why we're here!

Mooah!

Pew pew pew!
Turnabout

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Mar 1, 2014
According to Cretin, he takes them rock climbing.
And what

Sullivan, IN

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Turnabout wrote:
According to Cretin, he takes them rock climbing.
Yup. Is this a crime? Mom and her friend started doing that after tiring of handball an tennis. Us kids took it up after reading their books and maps on it and enjoyed the Trapps and the Palasades. Now the kids do it too. We took them to Hanger18 in Long Beach where sis has a house the older boy did exceptionally well. They have their own gear and lines now. I want to take them to Red River Gorge in Colorado in May, we'll see what their chickenshit groundling dad who apparently lives to mooch off my nutty sister says he won't even go near windows![He's a retard much like you!]
Try it. Take your kid to any REI-inc. shop and you and your kids may try it to it's safe. You can rent gear and take pictures and learn from great people.

Few other sports aside from flying teach you to be true to yourself like this. Especially in winter. They make their team-sports rabid schoolmates look like retards with their sports and hobbies I hear! It's all in what you give your children. Teach them to be idiots chasing trophies that mean next-to-nothing? Well, you see what that causes! Look at anyone from CNY. Dad always says DO don't WATCH! In all honesty you goofballs could stand to learn a lot from that one creedo. But you'd have to put down your remotes to go try.

But I'm sure you'll say 'what do I know'? LOL!
Turnabout

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2014
And what wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Is this a crime? Mom and her friend started doing that after tiring of handball an tennis. Us kids took it up after reading their books and maps on it and enjoyed the Trapps and the Palasades. Now the kids do it too. We took them to Hanger18 in Long Beach where sis has a house the older boy did exceptionally well. They have their own gear and lines now. I want to take them to Red River Gorge in Colorado in May, we'll see what their chickenshit groundling dad who apparently lives to mooch off my nutty sister says he won't even go near windows![He's a retard much like you!]
Try it. Take your kid to any REI-inc. shop and you and your kids may try it to it's safe. You can rent gear and take pictures and learn from great people.
Few other sports aside from flying teach you to be true to yourself like this. Especially in winter. They make their team-sports rabid schoolmates look like retards with their sports and hobbies I hear! It's all in what you give your children. Teach them to be idiots chasing trophies that mean next-to-nothing? Well, you see what that causes! Look at anyone from CNY. Dad always says DO don't WATCH! In all honesty you goofballs could stand to learn a lot from that one creedo. But you'd have to put down your remotes to go try.
But I'm sure you'll say 'what do I know'? LOL!
No crime, sounds great! According to you, you take them to fly RC helicopters too. That also sounds like fun. REI is a great store!
And what

Sullivan, IN

#9 Mar 1, 2014
These kids will learn to fly more than RCs if I have any say. I'll be marrying this summer and hope my kids like climbing too, boys or girls. I know I play it over the top but I really DO feel strongly about teaching kids more than the boring shyt the schools all do for activity. What will I be able to say if any of them wanted to go play football/bassetball or soccer? Don't know but it's ridiculed and discouraged in this whole family it's for followers we feel and I have seen what teachers and coaches can do to kids damage-wise. Much better to arrange one-on-one teachers for sports/activity learning I think. I know you try to joke at me about hating my HS/College teams but I really did like them, but I look into their lives once in a while if I'm curious and honestly I can't think of one that really did anything outstanding with themselves. I just think it attracts the slower gorilla types. Sorry but...
Turnabout

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Mar 1, 2014
And what wrote:
These kids will learn to fly more than RCs if I have any say. I'll be marrying this summer and hope my kids like climbing too, boys or girls. I know I play it over the top but I really DO feel strongly about teaching kids more than the boring shyt the schools all do for activity. What will I be able to say if any of them wanted to go play football/bassetball or soccer? Don't know but it's ridiculed and discouraged in this whole family it's for followers we feel and I have seen what teachers and coaches can do to kids damage-wise. Much better to arrange one-on-one teachers for sports/activity learning I think. I know you try to joke at me about hating my HS/College teams but I really did like them, but I look into their lives once in a while if I'm curious and honestly I can't think of one that really did anything outstanding with themselves. I just think it attracts the slower gorilla types. Sorry but...
Congratulations on the summer nuptials and thanks for the great insight. There's always more than one way to skin a cat; or in this case, to raise well rounded responsible kids. May you have a great wedding and marriage and may you have many children to enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Term Tenney 42 min Tight 76
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 46 min Trumps Army 127
Oh no, Charles Manson dead !! 1 hr Not Sad 1
Unnecesary traffic lights in utica 2 hr Road to Nowhere 3
Frank Policelli 4 hr Jackass 8
Passapusatucci is bye-bye 4 hr Frenchkissmytwata... 17
LoMedico Wins 5 hr Chrissy Scummatino 12
Twin Ponds shoot em up 5 hr Larry k 27
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 6 hr XYZ 43
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 6 hr Ho ho ho 909
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 8 hr Man 238

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance