the italians are coming fiat commercial

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
salop

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Why is there a black man is this commercial? Is it against the law to have all white people in a commercial? The commercial takes place in colonial Massachusetts. I'm pretty sure there weren't black people there and if they were they probably wouldn't be wearing nice clothing.

Please boycott fiat
FIAT

New York, NY

#2 Jun 29, 2013
salop wrote:
Why is there a black man is this commercial? Is it against the law to have all white people in a commercial? The commercial takes place in colonial Massachusetts. I'm pretty sure there weren't black people there and if they were they probably wouldn't be wearing nice clothing.
Please boycott fiat
The same way the blood has boycotted your brain?
salop

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 29, 2013
FIAT wrote:
<quoted text>The same way the blood has boycotted your brain?
The rogue scumbag fiat corporation is doing it out of fear of the AMERICAN PATRIOT Paula deen incident.
sure

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2013
salop wrote:
Please boycott fiat
You mistakenly put an 'a' in your name.
George P Cosmatos friend

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 29, 2013
salop wrote:
<quoted text>
The rogue scumbag fiat corporation is doing it out of fear of the AMERICAN PATRIOT Paula deen incident.
Why is there spooge coming out of your ears?
Yea Robbie

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Tyuio
salop

New York, NY

#9 Jun 29, 2013
kunta wrote:
It was a slave, you know, when they had to work.
Slaves first off wouldn't be wearing their Sunday best... And second very few blacks were in Puritan colonial Massachusetts bay colony. Actually almost none....most slaves were in the south on plantations.

PAULA DEEN IS A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
salop

New York, NY

#10 Jun 29, 2013
kunta wrote:
I didn't mean to come off as rude... I get your joke and its actually quite funny

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#11 Jun 29, 2013
kunta wrote:
Made me chuckle. Good one.
salop

New York, NY

#13 Jun 30, 2013
kunta wrote:
<quoted text>Well you're actually wrong Helpy helperton, there was, and in 1773 slaves were denied their freedom with a petition in Mass. It wasn't until 1753 that slaves were singled out for punishment by whipping if they broke street lamps, under a law of 1753.

Also Helpie helperton, you missed that women didn't strip off their dresses and the British didn't show up in red 500's.

But thanks for pretending to know. The first slave holding colony in the north east didn't have salves, idiot.

Now go back in time and count them.
Regardless of our differences in historical accuracy... We can agree that a well dressed black man should not be in that commercial. On top of it he's appears as a sissified manicured gay black man you would see in the city. This is unacceptable on fiats part especially coming from such a divided racist country. It seems almost hypocritical.

I urge everyone please do not support fiat. Boycott.
Steve

Fountain Valley, CA

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Salop...is it is not their intention to be historically accurate...someone who is color-blind to skin color and is simply just watching the commercial to see the hot girls is understanding the concept.
truth

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Massachusetts was first northern slave holding colony, 2% of overall population black between 1650 and 1750, some were free black men.
Giannini

New York, NY

#17 Jul 16, 2013
someone more intelligent than myself could connect these dots;

. Obama "Detroit is making the wrong kind of cars"
. Chrysler 'bailout'
. Fiat re-enters US market
. Fiat purchases majority ownership of Chrysler
. This commercial
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#18 Jul 16, 2013
salop wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of our differences in historical accuracy... We can agree that a well dressed black man should not be in that commercial. On top of it he's appears as a sissified manicured gay black man you would see in the city. This is unacceptable on fiats part especially coming from such a divided racist country. It seems almost hypocritical.
Absolutely, Slappy. I hate it when they have to stick a black fruit in every commercial. I don't like that kid in that Cheerios commercial either. Geez, we're surrounded!!!
Whoops- a moron

Hialeah, FL

#19 Jul 16, 2013
salop wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiats were good cars. You sound like someone who is racist and stupid. Statistics show racist earn a lot less than normal people. So no I don't think Fiat cares about your retard fit.
Enjoy the commercial, and try not to look so ridiculous when you hve to blame your failures on others in life. You should at least be smart enough to fake it a little since you seem to spend this much time consuming yourself with vapid retard bullshit.
historical accuracy

Ithaca, NY

#21 Jul 16, 2013
Complain about a Fiat commercial. Why does a 2000 year old middle eastern jew keep being portrayed as a long haired blue eyed blonde?
Renee

Anaheim, CA

#22 Jul 19, 2013
Love that everyone focuses on the black guy! Ha! And women tore their clothes off and cut their hair and were "allowed" to run through the streets for the possibility of sex? THAT'S "Historically Accurate".
ankou65

AOL

#23 Jul 23, 2013
salop wrote:
Please boycott fiat
One of the people killed in the Boston Massacre was a Black man named Crispus Attucks learn your history before making bone headed remarks
jfly

Harleysville, PA

#24 Jul 28, 2013
salop wrote:
Please boycott fiat
Are you kidding? Do you have any idea who was the first person killed in the Boston Massacre? Ever heard of Crispus Attucks. there were plenty of black people in colonial Massachusetts as well as every other colony. They just weren't slaves.
yolo

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Aug 3, 2013
Is this thread freakin serious! It's 2013! Get over it! Geez! Racism still exists?! funny! I know a lot of you can voice everything you want to say out in public internet forum. but no one would ever say anything like that to someones face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Paul Ragusa? (Mar '17) 16 min Warden 29
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 27 min Pissed off 156
Water Board Rate Hike AGAIN 1 hr Meeting with MVWA 10
Non-Profit Agenices Chief Executive Salary 1 hr Charity Bogus Non... 6
Family court race 3 hr Longshot 54
What's With MJV and MJS 3 hr Welfare wonders 3
Utica comets season tickets 3 hr Welfare wonders 22
Why always destroying! 3 hr Hello zipwit 49
Cover up at OCJ 4 hr Book him Dano 30
Scumbags of Utica! Name one! 7 hr Whats the excuse 14