First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RealTruth

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Oneida County DA Scott McNamara once again has failed the taxpayers and embarrassed the office he holds. Citing the so-called Good Samaritan Law, McNamara is not pressing charges on drug possession for the two Hamilton College students.
Of course, one of the students is the daughter of multi-millionaire Democratic fund-raiser, who the DA knows just might have something special come XMAS in his stocking.
Now ask yourself, if this was some no-name person without the resources that money and fame provide would Mr. McNamara be so magnanimous?
Looking at his record we all know the answer to that one!
Unfortunately, when a region’s economy and business structure collapses as we’ve seen in Central New York over the last 30 years, so too does the quality of its government and leadership.
What’s left are people like McNamara who have neither the intelligence, skills or morals to hold the position they’re in.
What a disgrace!
real numbnuts

Liverpool, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
thanks but none of us are interested in your opinions. now go mow your parents lawn. it's the least you can do for them letting you live in the basement where you touch yourself all day.
sam

Greig, NY

#4 Nov 16, 2012
RealTruth wrote:
Oneida County DA Scott McNamara once again has failed the taxpayers and embarrassed the office he holds. Citing the so-called Good Samaritan Law, McNamara is not pressing charges on drug possession for the two Hamilton College students.
Of course, one of the students is the daughter of multi-millionaire Democratic fund-raiser, who the DA knows just might have something special come XMAS in his stocking.
Now ask yourself, if this was some no-name person without the resources that money and fame provide would Mr. McNamara be so magnanimous?
Looking at his record we all know the answer to that one!
Unfortunately, when a region’s economy and business structure collapses as we’ve seen in Central New York over the last 30 years, so too does the quality of its government and leadership.
What’s left are people like McNamara who have neither the intelligence, skills or morals to hold the position they’re in.
What a disgrace!
If it was a person from Utica or Oneida county or down state That person would be sitting in OCJ till their court date and a high bail. But this county does not want a spot light on it.
Just the beginning

Gloversville, NY

#6 Jun 2, 2013
He also gives his informants a get out of jail free card on their next felony

He needs to be replaced when is the next election and who is running against him?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2013
My vag have yeast mammy so I cry like a little BIATCH on topix, I can't change light bulb but when I biatch like little girl I feel warm.
UPD Site is up YAY

West Sand Lake, NY

#8 Jun 2, 2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wrote:
My vag have yeast mammy so I cry like a little BIATCH on topix, I can't change light bulb but when I biatch like little girl I feel warm.
Upstate inbreed lawmans... It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Cretin Aert

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Jun 2, 2013
UPD Site is up YAY wrote:
<quoted text>Upstate inbreed lawmans... It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Warning: The shemale known as Cretin aka Cowboy is posting above. He is a babbling freak.
No Accountability

West Sand Lake, NY

#10 Jun 2, 2013
Truth hurts hmmm. Lie, deny, cry.... anything to "support" your pathetic bottomfeeder pubic servants to hope they keep right on paying you worthless parasites.
Le Obvious

Earlville, NY

#11 Oct 12, 2013
No Accountability wrote:
Truth hurts hmmm. Lie, deny, cry.... anything to "support" your pathetic bottomfeeder pubic servants to hope they keep right on paying you worthless parasites.
So true.....more obvious everyday!
Corrupt all day

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2013
The thing that made me realize he was truly a corrupt scumbag loser clinging to his county check was when I was on the phone with a lawyer I know about a month ago and he told me flatout that Scott McNamara was a corrupt PoS. Suddenly I realized that in the last 5 years THREE other attorneys local to OC told me the same thing!
Not All

Caroga Lake, NY

#13 Oct 13, 2013
I lost my live savings to a scam artist who was not even investigated because he snitched on his last felony
Corrupt all day

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2013
I wanna rub Scotts balls. I am the great gay Cretin and that's what I do.
AnalCretinTalker

United States

#15 Oct 13, 2013
Corrupt all day wrote:
I wanna rub Scotts balls. I am the great gay Cretin and that's what I do.
Typical sexually immature loser from upstate reply! Dick&Ass on your minds 24/7/365!!! Wooo! The big anal cretin talker is here and maaaaaad people see them for what they really are. Public funded lowlife!

Ever notice that the only people who defend these scumbags in office can only formulate scatological "jokes" and comments that show what depraved lowlife their parents are?
AnalCretin Talker

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Oct 14, 2013
AnalCretinTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Typical sexually immature loser from upstate reply! Dick&Ass on your minds 24/7/365!!! Wooo! The big anal cretin talker is here and maaaaaad people see them for what they really are. Public funded lowlife!
Ever notice that the only people who defend these scumbags in office can only formulate scatological "jokes" and comments that show what depraved lowlife their parents are?
...and ever notice that all I post is hatred? It's because my mother spanked my little peepee while she made me sniff her rank clam. Everybody loved her, she did so much for people, she kept us in Spam peddling her clam but she f'ed me up bad.
AnalCretinTalker

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2013
Scott is sexy. I want to make love to him. I am the great gay Cretin and that's what I do.
AnalCretinTalker

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2013
I am in love with Scott. Hey Scott! It's me Cretin. I love you!
AnalCretinTalker

United States

#19 Oct 14, 2013
AnalCretinTalker wrote:
Scott is sexy. I want to make love to him. I am the great gay Cretin and that's what I do.
Typical sexually immature loser from upstate reply! Dick&Ass on your minds 24/7/365!!! Wooo! The big anal cretin talker is here and maaaaaad people see them for what they really are. Public funded lowlife!

AnalCretinTalker

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2013
The typical Oooticans. They have such lovely dicksandballs. I wish I could lick them all. I am the great gay Cretin and that's what I do.
AnalCretinTalker

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2013

AnalCretin Talker

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Oct 14, 2013
AnalCretinTalker wrote:
...and by the way....I do love to lick manazzzzwhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superior Carwash Marcy 1 hr Common Sense 11
parents teach your children respect 2 hr fed up 1
MEGA Mark Flag 2 hr John 2
SNAP ANOTHER HOMICIDE in UTICA 2 hr 1 Bullet Only 9
Cops Speeding 2 hr Gutterballs 34
The U P D cover-up 2 hr Gutterballs 28
Who is Lars Tetens (Apr '10) 3 hr Samiam 32
john brooks is a nazirite 8 hr Donald 37
Claudia chickens out 15 hr Trump 2020 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 18 hr Save your money 874

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages