Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
daaaaady

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It looks like the truth was hurting little Timmys feelings and he or his nasty wife deleted the thread. Well the truth shall set you free. Tim Page was fired from St. Es because he was drunk as usual and crashed his car into a poor woman's car and then FLED the scene. He was stopped by cops then arrested for DWI. He is also being sued by a female coworker at St. Es for sexual harassment. And now, because his negligence killed Tony Karam, that case is being reopened and he is being sued for that. This scumbag has three pending lawsuits against him and he was hired by Rome Hospital to work there. Are you kidding me? The guy is drunk at work 24/7. Do NOT take your loved ones to RH. Timmy is already being sued because he killed someone because of his lying incompetence!
lier

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He killed Tony Karam then changed his testimony and lied about it.
David55

Millbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Let he who has not sinned.
team health

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

David55 wrote:
Let he who has not sinned.
Will you still have the same attitude if his gross incompetence kills your loved one?
martin harding mazotti

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Three active lawsuits against this booze hound. He is not fit to be in the medical field in any capacity!
thank you

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

right, exactly, thank you, thank you well said.
thank you

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

"Will you still have the same attitude if his gross incompetence kills your loved one?"
thank you, thank you. well said couldnt have put it any better
Fluff

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Wow your really out to get him! Does it make you feel better to come on here and trash someone. Unless you have proof and you know for a fact all the things your saying....I suggest you stop your little eager fingers from typing!
David55

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

thank you wrote:
"Will you still have the same attitude if his gross incompetence kills your loved one?"
thank you, thank you. well said couldnt have put it any better
I am a Christian so I would forgive him.
homo de homo

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

with that name it is highly UNlikely that the sociopath will reveal any genuine remorse.
Gino

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

He has probably saved hundreds if not thousands of lives, and now you people demonize him for one mistake.
save it

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Gino wrote:
He has probably saved hundreds if not thousands of lives, and now you people demonize him for one mistake.
Save your sensationalism for people that are ignorant to the type of person this man really is. One mistake you say? What a complete joke that is. Tim has been a walking time bomb for years. He was fired from Upstate Medical as well. Saving lives? Gimme a break. I think getting his second DWI, leaving the screen of an accident, numerous sexual harassment complaints from different hospitals and three pending lawsuits speaks volumes as to his moral character. He made his own bed.
the joe camel face

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

clearly the psychosis developed in stages it appears?
how incompetent and total negligence to leave a scene of a motor vehicle accident?
apparently maybe in a deep pschycotic state to even grasp the situation or come to identify the seriousness of the crime?
jack daniels

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the joe camel face wrote:
clearly the psychosis developed in stages it appears?
how incompetent and total negligence to leave a scene of a motor vehicle accident?
apparently maybe in a deep pschycotic state to even grasp the situation or come to identify the seriousness of the crime?
Or the less clinical explanation of; he was just shi+ faced drunk and took off.
the joe camel face

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 10, 2013
 
is it possible the alcohol may have induced or triggered a memory relapse or maybe a "FLASH BACK"??
"aahhh memories, ah those memories AGAIN"
the joe camel face

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

is it also possible that the "PERP" may have been suffering from "depression" that led to the bottle then the so called accident and then the most inhuman thing to do; leave?
what could cause such great depresion i couldn't imagine? maybe REJECTION from a nice young female or possibly a young man?
concerned

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Wow! Hopefully his license to practice medicine has been taken away before he hurts more people.
Bottoms up

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 14, 2013
 
the joe camel face wrote:
is it also possible that the "PERP" may have been suffering from "depression" that led to the bottle then the so called accident and then the most inhuman thing to do; leave?
what could cause such great depresion i couldn't imagine? maybe REJECTION from a nice young female or possibly a young man?
Lmao

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

South New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 17, 2013
 
daaaaady wrote:
It looks like the truth was hurting little Timmys feelings and he or his nasty wife deleted the thread. Well the truth shall set you free. Tim Page was fired from St. Es because he was drunk as usual and crashed his car into a poor woman's car and then FLED the scene. He was stopped by cops then arrested for DWI. He is also being sued by a female coworker at St. Es for sexual harassment. And now, because his negligence killed Tony Karam, that case is being reopened and he is being sued for that. This scumbag has three pending lawsuits against him and he was hired by Rome Hospital to work there. Are you kidding me? The guy is drunk at work 24/7. Do NOT take your loved ones to RH. Timmy is already being sued because he killed someone because of his lying incompetence!
When was the scumbag let go from St E's?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

South New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 17, 2013
 
countryboy814 wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the scumbag let go from St E's?
bump

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••