Trooper Suicide in Ilion
Truth

Frisco, TX

#71 Sep 11, 2011
Employed wrote:
<quoted text> Go back and drink another Colt 45 and sit on your fat lazy ass.
My bad. Sunday
west

New York, NY

#72 Sep 11, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not employed because I posted on a Saturday? Is that what your post was to suggest? Listen the truth is the truth. I am entitled to my opinion and don't care if you are offended or not. Employed, I definitely am! I congratulate you on yours as well. Let me know if the girl he had sex with while still a minor goes to the funeral buddy. He was a hypocrite and stood for everything the law is not! Oh and a coward. He did us a favor. Obviously he thought he was above the law.
my police sources say nothing about a female but maybe about a gambling debit
Truth

Whitesboro, NY

#73 Sep 11, 2011
west wrote:
<quoted text>my police sources say nothing about a female but maybe about a gambling debit
Would you really kill yourself over a debt? Especially being a trooper? That might be what the boys that wear purple say to down play and hide the truth. For Christ sakes remeber the cop who stole money from the evidence cage to gamble with? He faced it like a man.
But wait

Utica, NY

#74 Sep 11, 2011
Shame wrote:
You are sick, sick people. You really are.
No "sick" is a person who praises and condones abuse and suicide. You want to hide molestation and emotional abuse of minor(s) so you can pat another "hero" on the back? Figures.

Tell me what a hero you think he is in a few days Pedro.
Clue

Utica, NY

#80 Sep 11, 2011
Someone in Franco's Pizza knows the truth.
Shame

Harrisville, NY

#81 Sep 12, 2011
But wait wrote:
<quoted text>No "sick" is a person who praises and condones abuse and suicide. You want to hide molestation and emotional abuse of minor(s) so you can pat another "hero" on the back? Figures.
Tell me what a hero you think he is in a few days Pedro.
Just to clarify, I was referring to the person who posted this with my last comment. "Sick" is a person who hides behind a public forum claiming to have information when in fact they are just pathetic. If you have information follow the proper channels.
concerned

United States

#82 Sep 12, 2011
One things for sure the troopers will cover it up

“YES I AM LITTLE MISS TROUBLE”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#83 Sep 12, 2011
Let the man RIP!!
riiiight

United States

#85 Sep 12, 2011
TheMan wrote:
A coward takes his life, a hero fights through the battles! No respect for him. That's all I have to say.
We can only hope it's all you have to say.
LOL

Harrisville, NY

#86 Sep 12, 2011
riiiight wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only hope it's all you have to say.
I second that!!
haha

Camillus, NY

#87 Sep 12, 2011
PussificationOfAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always make everything about you?
LOL !!
Please Say No

Utica, NY

#89 Sep 12, 2011
Wednesday is the funeral. Please tell me we are not paying for 100 Troopers to go to it. As well as police from all over the state.
Just Say MO

Baldwinsville, NY

#90 Sep 13, 2011
This isn't a man to look up to or any type of hero!And unless he did something while he was alive that was against the law the story needs to just go away, no special rides or streets named after him. If anything it can be used as a learning tool on how not to handle your problems.
cop haters animal lovers

Cortland, NY

#91 Sep 13, 2011
Please leave this trooper and his grieving family alone. Anthony Randazzo is a much better trooper to talk about

See the OD story here:

http://www.uticaod.com/features/x549430679/Qu...

Here's what happened. Kim Celecki threatens an old man and the next day retired trooper Anthony Randazzo "has to" shoot his dog?

But the DA and troopers will cut Randazzo as much slack as possible, so the old man will have to sue if he wants justice.

Meanwhile, we can show our support for the old man and protest at their homes and workplace.

Randazzo lives at 9793 Powell Rd in Holland Patent
http://maps.google.com/maps...

Celecki lives at 7784 Wood Rd in Barneveld
http://maps.google.com/maps...

and they both work at Potato Hill Farm in Boonville:
http://potatohillfarmoec.com/campuses/phfoec-...
cnyguy

Long Eddy, NY

#92 Sep 13, 2011
He had been charged with stealing earlier in the year. Can't remember the exact details.
cnyguy

Long Eddy, NY

#93 Sep 13, 2011
For what's it's worth, I don't think for one minute any coward can put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. I mean, really.
Zizi

Canastota, NY

#96 Sep 13, 2011
Clearly the person making such ignorant comments is a LOSER! And some day I hope your on fire and they won't even piss on you to help!!! Tom was one of the most wonderful loving non judgmental people I will ever know! He will be forever loved by everyone who new him.... Depression is a sad decease that you could never understand unless you have personally gone through it.. We love you BIG T forever..

“Hating on haters 24/7”

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#98 Sep 13, 2011
wow this thread is vicious. i'm all for keystone cop bashing when they act jerky but by all accounts on this forum all this cop did bad was commit suicide.

There are plenty of bad cops around here to rag on. karma's gonna get all you internet tough guys calling this cop a coward and loser.

seiously go after losers like sullivan or olney or randazzo

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

United States

#99 Sep 13, 2011
So sad...
ahhh

New Hartford, NY

#100 Sep 14, 2011
Someone post time and place of funeral!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about charlestown mall (Dec '08) 4 min Researching_01 48
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 9 min Jif 107
d victor pellegrino 24 min he is a murderer 4
How to get over ur man being with a.... 32 min Yup 29
Sonic 56 min Greedy Ex 4
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 1 hr the man yeah pepper 51
Liberal run agencies ask gender question for ex... 1 hr Doctor my Mabus 1
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 1 hr Oh please 41
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Not laughing 26
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 2 hr Brilliant 39