Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#109 Aug 18, 2013
Here's me and the wife with our DEZ laser.

http://i2.asntown.net/h4/13/lifestyle/1/barbi...

I can't find the answer, can you explain how to click a mouse ?
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#110 Aug 18, 2013
Hold on I need to find some data sheets, not as easy as the engineering sheets I found before, or the fake cad I have, or the rockets I make.

I spend my millions on a cell phone an travel the world so I can post on topis 24hrs a day because it helps the meds kick in.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#111 Aug 18, 2013
Wait I'm compiling C and made defpushbutton so barbie can only use one finger.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#112 Aug 18, 2013
I was was just kidding, I invented DDR, and DDR 3 2000 has a DRAM of BBC, 3456MHz because I stand in water when creating LBA's.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#113 Aug 18, 2013
You could never live where I do, I have millions, see my townhouse.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/cbb/blo...
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#114 Aug 18, 2013
I have 4000 patents for mouse wheels.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#115 Aug 18, 2013
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#116 Aug 18, 2013
Actually this isn't me, I have so many millions I pay someone to pretend to be me an post all day while I swim with penguins teaching them how to drill.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#117 Aug 18, 2013
Stalking utica makes my life whole, get it hole, drilling, I'm so funny.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#118 Aug 18, 2013
I dream about Barb when mounting barbie.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#119 Aug 18, 2013
As soon as my meds take over I will explain to utica topix what the difference in the kernel is, between win 8.1 9431 and 9478.

I taught Bill everything he knows.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#120 Aug 18, 2013
Why do you think they call Steve Jobs, Jobs. I gave him a job, he smiled, and then I was all sticky.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#121 Aug 18, 2013
Next week I will blow up the moon. I have a patent.
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

United States

#122 Aug 18, 2013
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck wrote:
I have 4000 patents for mouse wheels.
Whatever horse sack.

Weep:

Long Long since the dawn of history, mentally and emotionally stunted losers and wanabe heroes have blamed their failures on the color of skin.

This, along with the failed educational system in Oneida County are the reasons the North Utica Murphy family and the Marcy Ziexio families have created only fat parasite wanabees and losers.

Or you could end up like "coach" Dave Gweedo Jr, the drunk loser who wiped out his face with his "stellar" driving skills and DWU style! Some "coach" example!

Example their crotchspring- Nobodies going nowhere but up to topix to "prove" their white ]\[igger "supremacy", self proclaimed "high class" and "will" ranting from their blue collar 70s paneled mortgages a.k.a. "White]\[igger hovels"!

Take heed or end up like Joan Murphy or Barbara Zezio with evil ignorant kids going nowhere but down on some blackcock fast or off to a life working in pubic service so they can tell themselves how "superior" they are while they espouse ignorant racism and hate at the people who look straight through them as the bags of human sh!t they are!!

-----Proof that cops are both vacuous and prejudiced (coincidence?)

Exhibit A: USDC Upholds firing intelligent police officers

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/0 ...

Discover wrote:
"But the U.S. District Court found that New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy.” In a ruling dated Aug. 23, the 2nd Circuit agreed. The court said the policy might be unwise but was a rational way to reduce job turnover."

If they hire police officers that have some degree of intelligence, they might move on to real jobs. And intelligent cops might think on their own, and not just blindly follow orders. Can't have that. But don't feel bad, officer. That barely-triple-digit IQ is still a hair above your brothers in the fire department.

Exhibit B: Correlation found between racism, conservative beliefs and low IQ score

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia ...

Live Science wrote:
"The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario."

This sheds some light on why some people are hateful xenophobes - they might just be unintelligent. We've known for years that racists have been ill informed, but this research helps pinpoint exactly why.

---

So the next time you see a police officer harassing a minority, don't be upset. He or she is probably just too dumb to help it!
zill

Utica, NY

#123 Aug 18, 2013
Sports kings wrote:
UTICA —
A Utica man faces charges after crashing into traffic light poles, city police said.
At about 2 a.m., police and firefighters responded to Memorial Parkway at Genesee Street, where they found an injured David Guido Jr., 26, of James Street, inside his vechile, officials said.
The vehicle ran over several bushes and knocked down light poles, including traffic lights, police said.
Debris from the crash struck a nearby building and knocked out several windows, police said.
Guido was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving, both misdemeanors, police said. He also was issued several traffic tickets.
Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1383330853/Utica...
Keep sending your kids off to be with the big big "Sports career kings" and you'll keep being "Utica"!
Such role models these "tuffguy sports coach people".
I always said there was something wrong with those people's heads. Must be all that superior manhood in the family all drunks are the same.
Hey, jerkoff, u perfect? Ever made a mistake in your pathetic life? Or do ya get your rocks off watching other people suffer?
Utica LOL

New Hartford, NY

#124 Aug 18, 2013
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever horse sack.
Weep:
Long Long since the dawn of history, mentally and emotionally stunted losers and wanabe heroes have blamed their failures on the color of skin.
This, along with the failed educational system in Oneida County are the reasons the North Utica Murphy family and the Marcy Ziexio families have created only fat parasite wanabees and losers.
Or you could end up like "coach" Dave Gweedo Jr, the drunk loser who wiped out his face with his "stellar" driving skills and DWU style! Some "coach" example!
Example their crotchspring- Nobodies going nowhere but up to topix to "prove" their white ]\[igger "supremacy", self proclaimed "high class" and "will" ranting from their blue collar 70s paneled mortgages a.k.a. "White]\[igger hovels"!
Take heed or end up like Joan Murphy or Barbara Zezio with evil ignorant kids going nowhere but down on some blackcock fast or off to a life working in pubic service so they can tell themselves how "superior" they are while they espouse ignorant racism and hate at the people who look straight through them as the bags of human sh!t they are!!
-----Proof that cops are both vacuous and prejudiced (coincidence?)
Exhibit A: USDC Upholds firing intelligent police officers
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/0 ...
Discover wrote:
"But the U.S. District Court found that New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy.” In a ruling dated Aug. 23, the 2nd Circuit agreed. The court said the policy might be unwise but was a rational way to reduce job turnover."
If they hire police officers that have some degree of intelligence, they might move on to real jobs. And intelligent cops might think on their own, and not just blindly follow orders. Can't have that. But don't feel bad, officer. That barely-triple-digit IQ is still a hair above your brothers in the fire department.
Exhibit B: Correlation found between racism, conservative beliefs and low IQ score
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia ...
Live Science wrote:
"The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario."
This sheds some light on why some people are hateful xenophobes - they might just be unintelligent. We've known for years that racists have been ill informed, but this research helps pinpoint exactly why.
---
So the next time you see a police officer harassing a minority, don't be upset. He or she is probably just too dumb to help it!
Your hatred of cops, kids, and anything decent Cretin keeps my azzzzlippps puckered and ready for your sweet silver tongue! Come and get it Cretin you fat moronic little freak!!!
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

United States

#125 Aug 18, 2013
Nice try loserman. I don't hate cops. Just corrupt one like the ones you suckoff all day in the locker room with DWI coach Gweedo!
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

United States

#126 Aug 18, 2013
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck wrote:
Hold on I need to find some data sheets, not as easy as the engineering sheets I found before, or the fake cad I have, or the rockets I make.
I spend my millions on a cell phone an travel the world so I can post on topis 24hrs a day because it helps the meds kick in.
Considering how few people in your sphere can tie their shoes and fart at the same time I am not surprised or concerened whether you believe idiot.
You'll still be a low life either way like the North Utica Murphys and the Marcy Zezio wrinkled saggy racist hate spweing sea bag "Bobbie".

How's it feel douchie?

----------

Long Long since the dawn of history, mentally and emotionally stunted losers and wanabe heroes have blamed their failures on the color of skin.

This, along with the failed educational system in Oneida County are the reasons the North Utica Murphy family and the Marcy Ziexio families have created only fat parasite wanabees and losers.

Or you could end up like "coach" Dave Gweedo Jr, the drunk loser who wiped out his face with his "stellar" driving skills and DWU style! Some "coach" example!

Example their crotchspring- Nobodies going nowhere but up to topix to "prove" their white ]\[igger "supremacy", self proclaimed "high class" and "will" ranting from their blue collar 70s paneled mortgages a.k.a. "White]\[igger hovels"!

Take heed or end up like Joan Murphy or Barbara Zezio with evil ignorant kids going nowhere but down on some blackcock fast or off to a life working in pubic service so they can tell themselves how "superior" they are while they espouse ignorant racism and hate at the people who look straight through them as the bags of human sh!t they are!!

-----Proof that cops are both vacuous and prejudiced (coincidence?)

Exhibit A: USDC Upholds firing intelligent police officers

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/0 ...

Discover wrote:
"But the U.S. District Court found that New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy.” In a ruling dated Aug. 23, the 2nd Circuit agreed. The court said the policy might be unwise but was a rational way to reduce job turnover."

If they hire police officers that have some degree of intelligence, they might move on to real jobs. And intelligent cops might think on their own, and not just blindly follow orders. Can't have that. But don't feel bad, officer. That barely-triple-digit IQ is still a hair above your brothers in the fire department.

Exhibit B: Correlation found between racism, conservative beliefs and low IQ score

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia ...

Live Science wrote:
"The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario."

This sheds some light on why some people are hateful xenophobes - they might just be unintelligent. We've known for years that racists have been ill informed, but this research helps pinpoint exactly why.

---

So the next time you see a police officer harassing a minority, don't be upset. He or she is probably just too dumb to help it!
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck

New Hartford, NY

#127 Aug 18, 2013
Zezio hoessuck coonc0ck wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever horse sack.
Weep:
Long Long since the dawn of history, mentally and emotionally stunted losers and wanabe heroes have blamed their failures on the color of skin.
This, along with the failed educational system in Oneida County are the reasons the North Utica Murphy family and the Marcy Ziexio families have created only fat parasite wanabees and losers.
Or you could end up like "coach" Dave Gweedo Jr, the drunk loser who wiped out his face with his "stellar" driving skills and DWU style! Some "coach" example!
Example their crotchspring- Nobodies going nowhere but up to topix to "prove" their white ]\[igger "supremacy", self proclaimed "high class" and "will" ranting from their blue collar 70s paneled mortgages a.k.a. "White]\[igger hovels"!
Take heed or end up like Joan Murphy or Barbara Zezio with evil ignorant kids going nowhere but down on some blackcock fast or off to a life working in pubic service so they can tell themselves how "superior" they are while they espouse ignorant racism and hate at the people who look straight through them as the bags of human sh!t they are!!
-----Proof that cops are both vacuous and prejudiced (coincidence?)
Exhibit A: USDC Upholds firing intelligent police officers
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/0 ...
Discover wrote:
"But the U.S. District Court found that New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy.” In a ruling dated Aug. 23, the 2nd Circuit agreed. The court said the policy might be unwise but was a rational way to reduce job turnover."
If they hire police officers that have some degree of intelligence, they might move on to real jobs. And intelligent cops might think on their own, and not just blindly follow orders. Can't have that. But don't feel bad, officer. That barely-triple-digit IQ is still a hair above your brothers in the fire department.
Exhibit B: Correlation found between racism, conservative beliefs and low IQ score
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia ...
Live Science wrote:
"The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario."
This sheds some light on why some people are hateful xenophobes - they might just be unintelligent. We've known for years that racists have been ill informed, but this research helps pinpoint exactly why.
---
So the next time you see a police officer harassing a minority, don't be upset. He or she is probably just too dumb to help it!
I just checked, I have two masterbaters I'll copy an paste them later when I find someone who can use MS paint.

LOSER
N Utica Murphy 2luts

United States

#128 Aug 18, 2013
Truth hurt stupid bitzch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phony Judge Gerald Popeo's Chickens Home to Roost (Feb '14) 3 min Always a sunny day 48
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 4 min Look at the spin 47
Brindisi In Trouble 5 min Big Bellied Utican 1
ND and Warmack posts blocked....hmm 7 min lol 4
Interesting Facts OC 7 min Big Bellied Utican 1
Rob Esche Admits Welfare Hockey 9 min Big Bellied Utican 1
Robert booboo T Oliveira 12 min Big Bellied Utican 1
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 44 min Sullys legacy 12
Jill WKTV 2 hr Just saying 59
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 12 hr james 384
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:34 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:34AM
What's Next for Ryan, Jets?
Bleacher Report 6:35 AM
Jets GM Rumors and Speculation
NFL 7:28 AM
Kyle Orton informs Buffalo Bills he's retiring
Yahoo! Sports 7:28 AM
Bills quarterback Orton retires
Bleacher Report 7:33 AM
NFL End-of-Season Knee-Jerk Reactions
NBC Sports 7:37 AM
Bills quarterback Orton announces plans to retire - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 7:40 AM
Bills QB Orton announces retirement
ESPN 7:57 AM
DE Hughes: No hometown discount for Bills
NBC Sports 8:07 AM
PFT Live: Jets talk with Manish Mehta, 49ers talk with Matt Maiocco
Bleacher Report 8:21 AM
Rex's Greatest Gift to Jets Is a Clean Slate