Shots Fired At Olive Garden
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AnalCretinTalker

United States

#43 Oct 7, 2013
Cliffy Dave Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin above is his mothersfker.
Typical sexually immature loser from upstate reply! Dick&Ass on your minds 24/7/365!!! Wooo! The big anal cretin talker is here and maaaaaad people see them for what they really are. Public funded lowlife!
Cliffy Dave Sux

New Hartford, NY

#44 Oct 7, 2013
AnalCretinTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Typical sexually immature loser from upstate reply! Dick&Ass on your minds 24/7/365!!! Wooo! The big anal cretin talker is here and maaaaaad people see them for what they really are. Public funded lowlife!
Cretin coddles his mother's clam.
Realizing The Truth Face

Schenectady, NY

#47 Oct 8, 2013
Olive Garden is some of the finest food I have ever had.

Said no one ever.
Cliffy Dave Sux

New Hartford, NY

#48 Oct 9, 2013
Realizing The Truth Face wrote:
Olive Garden is some of the finest food I have ever had.
Said no one ever.
It's Dave Smith above. He is not funny in the least.
Crap

South New Berlin, NY

#49 Oct 9, 2013
frank beanzo wrote:
Tony, Relax cuz. You'll still sell plenty of pizza & wings.
(which Tony? All of them!)
Lol just wanted to say that was funny
Crap

South New Berlin, NY

#50 Oct 9, 2013
Realizing The Truth Face wrote:
Olive Garden is some of the finest food I have ever had.
Said no one ever.
Well in utica it is. Utica food sucks. Nobody here can even make a pizza right and the wings here are a joke. Have to drive to the buffalo head to get anything decent.
well

New York, NY

#51 Oct 9, 2013
Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in utica it is. Utica food sucks. Nobody here can even make a pizza right and the wings here are a joke. Have to drive to the buffalo head to get anything decent.
Buffulo Head? Now, that is funny.
Bass Pro Face

Schenectady, NY

#52 Oct 9, 2013
Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in utica it is. Utica food sucks. Nobody here can even make a pizza right and the wings here are a joke. Have to drive to the buffalo head to get anything decent.
I'd disagree. I've had some wonderful food in utica. What uticans forget is Olive Garden isn't in utica. Dummies! Lol
Cliffytard

New Hartford, NY

#53 Oct 10, 2013
Bass Pro Face wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd disagree. I've had some wonderful food in utica. What uticans forget is Olive Garden isn't in utica. Dummies! Lol
Cliffy likes to disagree but he can't deny his penchant for sniffing manazzzzz.
Wow

Utica, NY

#54 Jun 12, 2014
The food sucks. I'd fire shots too!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#55 Jun 12, 2014
All you can eat breadsticks and gunshots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found My wife's Name on Ashley Madison's Webs... 2 hr Mike 1
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 4 hr CNY Warrior 250
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 4 hr CNY Warrior 345
There we go again 4 hr Want to know 1
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 7 hr Lotsa Dough 38
Lambert. What a joke 8 hr Larry Bowl 1
Review: Northeastern Roofing (Jun '12) 10 hr Carol 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages