whitesboro judeges soncharges with ta...
Bill

Carthage, NY

#252 Sep 27, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
This sort of stuff puts me over the edge. I wish that cop would of put a bullet in that kids head when he found him. Would of saved problems in the future.
You are one sick SOB

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#253 Sep 27, 2013
The DA is doing the right thing. Good for him. Wolanin said the two incidents were not connected - yeah right. Good for the DAs office that they are going to have an independent person look at the facts. Good for them. Let's get justice.
Clayton who

Utica, NY

#254 Sep 27, 2013
Spartan forever wrote:
You don't find born and bred/native New Hartford kids doing this bs... So glad my folks insisted on New Hartford back in the 60's.
They just beat young girls to death
Not an Idiot

Carthage, NY

#255 Sep 27, 2013
Did Dan the Man get the Whitestown Forum removed? Too much heat?
-Iron Man- Whittemore

United States

#256 Sep 27, 2013
Clayton who wrote:
<quoted text>
They just beat young girls to death
Don't forget the only person who ever made a nationwide headline from Utica or New Hartford Clayton "Iron Man" Whittemore!
Dan where are the cats

Hartford, CT

#257 Sep 27, 2013
I hope this outside prosecutor makes Judge Sullivan answer about why he took the cats and where they are.
Sad day

Hartford, CT

#259 Sep 27, 2013
I heard that Daddy Sullivan tried to cover this up with the Whitestown cops by threatening their jobs. I hope that someone reports him to the judicial ethics committee. Judge Dwyer don't protect him.
wboro mom

New York, NY

#260 Sep 27, 2013
joseph sullivan - psycho wrote:
<quoted text>
classic psychopath. stay clear of this guy. I would say he inherited it from his father, a judge who got victims to decline prosecution and did other things to cover for his son. great family. i would also wonder what is wrong with all the family "friends' posting on here
.this is true. Father been covering up sons actions for awhile. I would like 2 know why he got kicked out of college
wboro mom

New York, NY

#261 Sep 27, 2013
I hope they mandate him to get psychiatric help. If his parents wouldn't do it...then courts should. He needs help above all. This kid is in desperate need of help before he kills someone.
OMG

Sherburne, NY

#262 Sep 27, 2013
At the least they better MANDATE PSYCO HELP!!!! DAMN!
Video cameras

Utica, NY

#263 Sep 27, 2013
There are video cameras at the park.
Refugee Face

Albany, NY

#264 Sep 27, 2013
It's all "coincidence". Lol
wow

Newtown, VA

#265 Sep 28, 2013
Stop wrote:
. Well he's not a lawyer. At the end of the day all you have is a little kid who was playing with his cats in the park. No proofs that the cats were harmed.. For all we know the cat was .Telling Joey not to stop. The only thing reported and can be verified is that the cat was on harmed nevertheless. Where's the actual cruelty there's certainly no abuse demonstrated the cat was uninjured. The later means nothing so the kid maybe was a smoker maybe was dark and he needed to light up his activit. Based on available evidence and facts thus far that's all you have nothing more nothing less shut up!
Did you say A LITTLE KID? Really?!!!!! 19 year old MEN do not hang out in the ladies room at a park at closing hours with 2 kittens and one kitten's legs taped... Common sence
animals have rights too

New York, NY

#266 Sep 28, 2013
Has anybody started a Facebook page for the kittens yet ?
Joe Shmoe

Utica, NY

#267 Sep 28, 2013
Sad that more attention is given these animals than poor baby Levon Warney... Smh. This cat wasn't even tortured or injured compared to a baby being murdered. People are ridiculous.
od reader

New York, NY

#268 Sep 28, 2013
There is an article in today's OD about this incident.
Acar1773

West Hartford, CT

#269 Sep 28, 2013
We need a facebook page or a website
mittens

New York, NY

#270 Sep 28, 2013
Acar1773 wrote:
We need a facebook page or a website
agreed 100%
Joey TwoTumbs

Rome, NY

#271 Sep 28, 2013
Acar1773 wrote:
We need a facebook page or a website
I don't facebook so it'd have to be a website...
Not an Idiot

Carthage, NY

#272 Sep 28, 2013
Joe Shmoe wrote:
Sad that more attention is given these animals than poor baby Levon Warney... Smh. This cat wasn't even tortured or injured compared to a baby being murdered. People are ridiculous.
Idiot how do you think these monsters start out murdering babies? With animals. Lets tape your legs behind your back and see if you feel tortured. We don't know if the cat was injured because the psycho's father took the kittens. Hello. The evidence. People are sick of animal abuse, and the father covering up for his psycho son. The father needs to be charged with obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence. I hope the special prosecutor demands to know where those kittens are and insist on an exam by a vet and prosecutes to the fullest extent of the law. And not a member of the good ole boy club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why WHITES LIVE IN HOUSE AND NOT HIDE TENT LIKE... 10 min TROWFODINNER 1
will KFC ADD LICE SO [\]qqas FEEL AT HOME 15 min STUCKFODAY 1
rob esche getting divorced 20 min STUCKFODAY 75
Carbone 26 min NOSOAPTAILSHOWER 57
why 8MO OLD BABIES ARE BEING DATED IN AFRICA 31 min PARANONEVO 1
are AFRICAN LICE BETTER THAN KFC 34 min PARANONEVO 1
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 37 min PARANONEVO 104
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 1 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 48
Utica Club sign 1 hr Admit it SUCKS 33

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages