Notre Dame letter
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ten-percenter

Yorkville, NY

#45 Aug 1, 2013
I went there and both my daughters as well.

Both are in college and seem to be doing well.

I don't have anything to say other than I wished they had not always asked for money throughout the year. Special appeals etc. Just raise the damn tuition.
Lol nd

Herkimer, NY

#46 Aug 2, 2013
Why any parent would EVER send their kid there is beyond me. The so called teachers don't even have to have a degree and their up there teaching your kids. Great choice guys!! Way better off at Proctor.
Lol nd

Herkimer, NY

#47 Aug 2, 2013
*they're
Julie

Utica, NY

#48 Aug 2, 2013
Lol nd wrote:
Why any parent would EVER send their kid there is beyond me. The so called teachers don't even have to have a degree and their up there teaching your kids. Great choice guys!! Way better off at Proctor.
ND is by far the best school in this area! The teachers all have degrees. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. I had three children graduate from there. One is in med school, the other has just rec'd her masters, and my youngest is just starting college. All graduated with honors & regents advanced designated diplomas. Maybe Proctor is a good school I cannot say but for me, ND was and is the best choice my husband and I have ever made.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#50 Aug 6, 2013
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
ND is by far the best school in this area! The teachers all have degrees. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. I had three children graduate from there. One is in med school, the other has just rec'd her masters, and my youngest is just starting college. All graduated with honors & regents advanced designated diplomas. Maybe Proctor is a good school I cannot say but for me, ND was and is the best choice my husband and I have ever made.
can I borrow some money so I can send my child there?
Really

Herkimer, NY

#51 Aug 6, 2013
Lol nd wrote:
I'll bet it is not the only thing that is 'beyond you'.
ND has a proven record of students' achieving their highest potential.
Your credibility suffers when you say "way better off at Proctor".
Lol nd

Herkimer, NY

#52 Aug 6, 2013
Have you people ever been in a classroom with them? I have. I went to Proctor. Every single ND kid that transferred to Proctor was way behind in everything. They didn't take the advanced classes. They were just behind with all of the classes. And it's not hard to have a 100% graduation rate with a class of sixty six.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#53 Aug 6, 2013
Lol nd wrote:
Have you people ever been in a classroom with them? I have. I went to Proctor. Every single ND kid that transferred to Proctor was way behind in everything. They didn't take the advanced classes. They were just behind with all of the classes. And it's not hard to have a 100% graduation rate with a class of sixty six.
The reason kids transfer are myriad. Chief of those is that they just won't apply themselves in school. No wonder the transferees were behind. Your point just can't be taken seriously.
NDCoachBangin

Syracuse, NY

#54 Aug 6, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason kids transfer are myriad. Chief of those is that they just won't apply themselves in school. No wonder the transferees were behind. Your point just can't be taken seriously.
I heard one of the ND coaches was caught !@#$%^& someone in the team lockeroom...and also recorded it?
Really

Herkimer, NY

#55 Aug 6, 2013
NDCoachBangin wrote:
<quoted text>I heard one of the ND coaches was caught !@#$%^& someone in the team lockeroom...and also recorded it?
You listen to the wrong people.
DaveBrown

Syracuse, NY

#56 Aug 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to the wrong people.
A little nieve are we?
donna

Utica, NY

#57 Aug 7, 2013
DaveBrown wrote:
<quoted text>A little nieve are we?
naive
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#58 Aug 7, 2013
wish i could send my kid there so bad
DWI

Raleigh, NC

#59 Aug 7, 2013
Lol nd wrote:
Explain to me if these kids are so far behind at Notre Dame how do they continually get into great colleges. Don't all kids have to take the same SAT's ? That they don't get a good education i Bullshit
photo

Herkimer, NY

#60 Aug 7, 2013
DWI wrote:
<quoted text> Explain to me if these kids are so far behind at Notre Dame how do they continually get into great colleges. Don't all kids have to take the same SAT's ? That they don't get a good education i Bullshit
I've been saying that for years! Same state tests, same ACT, same SAT, same AP tests. These kids do well and yet you get the same argument...the students at Notre Dame don't learn anything. Believe what you want!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daybreak Diner 21 min Hah 6
Anthony Greasy Brindisi - loser for Congress! 25 min UnTenable 21
Bad news last night for the left 25 min LMB 14
New HATEford poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra- F... 53 min NoFightInDog 6
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 1 hr Laffin at Libs 10
Kennedy Plaza Apartments (Jan '10) 1 hr Casey 9
Upstairs from Peepers?????? (Jan '11) 1 hr Peer Amid 12
Callihan WKTV 1 hr Just saying 73
Trumps lies - the definitive list 2 hr Enough 25
Ending Marriages 2 hr Mirror Mirror 24