Why does Oneida Co have the most sex ...

Why does Oneida Co have the most sex offenders?

Posted in the Utica Forum

true all day

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Feb 28, 2014
Philadelphia is the worst crime hole rapist dump in the USA.
Larry RapeO Tanoury

Sullivan, IN

#4 Feb 28, 2014
Yet it still makes uterus NY look like the illiterate mental-infant dumpster it is!
ith that hige rate of sex pervs?
Larry RapeO Tanourt

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Feb 28, 2014
Larry RapeO Tanoury wrote:
Yet it still makes uterus NY look like the illiterate mental-infant dumpster it is!
ith that hige rate of sex pervs?
My last attempt at a sentence above tells you what an "illiterate mental infant" I am. But, it doesn't tell you that I love licking mancrack......and I do.
Larry RapeO Tanoury

Sullivan, IN

#6 Feb 28, 2014
Speaking of "no education" what's whose wife is Frankie "Brown Door in the Back" Meola screwing these days?

Frank's scorecard:

Felon/Disorganized crime for buying crap and operating a booster operation.

Detonated his marriage [again!] by getting caught screwing another man's wife while he is unhappily married.

Known by the Syracuse AG for falsifying asbestos readings.

Frank Meola-#WhatAFuckinAsshole!
CNY-FULL of Sex Offenders

Sullivan, IN

#7 Feb 28, 2014
Why DO they have so many sex offenders?
opinion

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2014
If you are going to have a sex offender registry, there should be an animal abuse, domestic violence, stealing registry, etc...
pancake puss

Hamilton, NY

#10 Mar 5, 2014
Just because something is the law doesnt mean its right. I used to sell drugs and when I was in my early 20's I got head from alot of teen girls the law says thats rape but its not. ALL THE DRUG DEALERS IN CORN HILL ARE SEX OFFENDERS THEN!! Sex, Drugs and rock and roll baby, I never asked for id's!
we the people

Carthage, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2014
their are several moving parts in play .in a attempt to add to this discussion. Your question is one of a serious sensitive legitimate in query. The main reason is you have in Oneida county an economy that is in the bottom 10 percent throughout the United States.Your main employer adds very little if any thing to your infrastructure tax base. They therefore optimizes the term corporate welfare. Several years ago New York State was looking to dump sex offenders in a community. The state wanted to protect other more progressive communities from these predator's. Albany felt it would serve the states greater good to place these individuals in one area ,Hence protecting thee rest of the state. Your local represenitive whose children were adults and the other one who has no children struck a deal. Were by the two were owed a favor, They have since collected, One received a lucrative position as well as a sweet heart deal with that employer that adds zero to the tax base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 10 min KingAndrewCuomo 31
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 45 min SlobSmith 3
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 47 min SlobSmith 12
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 50 min SlobSmith 49
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 55 min SlobSmith 57
All lives matter March this Saturday July 30th 1 hr Responsible white... 11
Valley View Golf 1 hr Mark 4

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance