Chester Flowers are a rip off don't b...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
annabelle

Verona, NY

#25 Jan 18, 2012
well bowl me over wrote:
very amused could well be a competitor trying to undermine chester's. patron and 1973 titans could very well be family or chester employees. who knows...who cares. i can say that i don't buy flowers there anymore because there was an inconsistency in flower freshness. maybe not chesters fault but their supplier.
flower freshness - just what I said above. THEY can see they aren't fresh. change suppliers stupid!!!
Chester

New York, NY

#26 Jan 18, 2012
I've been selling overpriced flowers to you losers for years...So what if I slap my employees around a little bit? My shop I'll run it however I want to.
rell

Rochester, NY

#27 Feb 16, 2012
I ordered flowers from this place some time ago ,i can still remember the smell ''so sweet'' my goodness gracious you believe the same thing happen to me?

Can't i get a refund from this place? even through they were so nice and cheap ,my goodness flowers so sweetness , you believe the same thing happen to me?

http://www.echolarm-ddl.tk
lol

New York, NY

#28 May 26, 2014
try wrote:
rose petals in little falls,great flowers and better prices
NASTY PIG GIRL THAT OWNS THIS DUMP..SHE PAYS 4 HER FLOWERS ON HER KNEES..100% TRUE&SHE KNOWS IT!!!
Alaine

Bronx, NY

#30 May 27, 2014
1973 Titans wrote:
Sorry , Chesters is a well established business with a long time reputation as a quality place to purchase roses . Don t bad mouth them for one bad experience !
agree...I love Chester's Flowers...great people..good service...a tad bit pricey...but worth it!
Bobby Oliveira

Clifton Park, NY

#31 May 27, 2014
Chester flowers has been on my team and my radar for sometime. Many indictments to come.
Jus Sayin

Fairfield, OH

#32 Aug 29, 2014
annabelle wrote:
<quoted text>they are money hungary. i was in there once time at the designer table there was an argmt to go out and there were tinges of BROWN on pink roses!!!! Boy! you pay a fortune for roses --- they should be PERFECT. No...chesters is NOT the best florist.
Nothing is perfect.
You will always be disappointed if you expect perfection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Will 5,944
jayce 3 hr smile 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,995
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 6 hr Mark Roberts 21
True love 7 hr Butterfly 4
Struggling on $22 per hour (Jan '11) 7 hr Sal 68
crazy religious fanatics wont serve gays 7 hr chris 30
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Thu Ghost Region 224
More from around the web

Utica People Search