Chester Flowers are a rip off don't buy from them!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Chester flowers has the worse roses. My boyfriend bought me 4 dozen roses for Christmas and they had to replace them 3 times and the 3rd replacement died within 5 days. THEY SUCK!!! Don't waste your money there!! I sent them an email and they haven't even been decent enough to respond!!
What

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 12, 2012
You got the price chopper roses his " real" girlfriend got the Chester flowers roses.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2012
What wrote:
You got the price chopper roses his " real" girlfriend got the Chester flowers roses.
Nice try but I went to Chesters with him to get the roses replaced smartass!! Price Choppers would have lasted longer..Dahhhh Hence the topic Chesters sucks..idiot!!
What

Rome, NY

#4 Jan 12, 2012
He didn't tell you about Chester Roses Special" Beautiful woman the bet roses ugly girlfriend old returned bottom of the crate roses.

We now know what you look like, please no pictures
Smell The Roses

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 12, 2012
No one buys a girl 4 dozen roses for any occasion.
wilted for the pig

New York, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Have never had an issue with any flowers bought from Chester's.

Must be the pig who started this thread doesn't deserve decent flowers that her boyfriend stole a wilted bouquet from a hospital patient's room.

Bet she swallows her love one load at a time, too.
lame answers to her

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2012
guys, when your willing to swallow your own load,(hence- you own it), then worry about us women. not knowing who's azz that was stuck up, why would any women do it?(and 95% of you central ny men are bi)
patron

Upton, MA

#8 Jan 13, 2012
My husband has been sending me flowers from chesters for over 20 yrs...we have never had a problem with them they do beautiful arrangments I have used them for weddings bridal showers and funerals . They are by far the best in the area :}
1973 Titans

Warren, NJ

#9 Jan 13, 2012
Sorry , Chesters is a well established business with a long time reputation as a quality place to purchase roses . Don t bad mouth them for one bad experience !
Just the facts

Dover, DE

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Roses never last long anyway. Did you put that solution they give you in the water? Carnations last a lot longer.
Just the facts

Dover, DE

#12 Jan 13, 2012
we really don't care where you buy them.
Chester

New York, NY

#13 Jan 13, 2012
i personally grow all my flowers
annabelle

Verona, NY

#15 Jan 13, 2012
1973 Titans wrote:
Sorry , Chesters is a well established business with a long time reputation as a quality place to purchase roses . Don t bad mouth them for one bad experience !
I stopped buying at chesters because they are tough on their employees. I know this to be true as I know the people working there. Their product is ok but new hartford floral has nice agmts.
Fred

Clinton, NY

#16 Jan 13, 2012
It must be love.
try

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2012
rose petals in little falls,great flowers and better prices
Proven Winner

Rome, NY

#18 Jan 14, 2012
.Next time, go for the REAL thing.......Edible Arrangements! And you can eat those roses,too!!!!
ewww

Rome, NY

#20 Jan 14, 2012
I can cut up my own fruit. I don't know how the "Edible Arrangements" was handled. Did you wash your hands? How fresh is the fruit. No thanks, I 'll take Chester's Flowers anytime.
joe

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 14, 2012
price chopper has the best flowers & the best flower prices!
Alec

Baldwinsville, NY

#22 Jan 14, 2012
I've never had a problem with Chesters flowers. I've used them for around 20 years. Their flowers have always been fresh and last. My only problem with Chesters was when I went to pay my bill with the debit card. They told me they had to charge me a $5.00 fee for using the card. I went down to Court St. Nice and Easy and withdrew the money from the ATM. I went back and paid Chesters cash and closed the account.
annabelle

Verona, NY

#24 Jan 18, 2012
Alec wrote:
I've never had a problem with Chesters flowers. I've used them for around 20 years. Their flowers have always been fresh and last. My only problem with Chesters was when I went to pay my bill with the debit card. They told me they had to charge me a $5.00 fee for using the card. I went down to Court St. Nice and Easy and withdrew the money from the ATM. I went back and paid Chesters cash and closed the account.
they are money hungary. i was in there once time at the designer table there was an argmt to go out and there were tinges of BROWN on pink roses!!!! Boy! you pay a fortune for roses --- they should be PERFECT. No...chesters is NOT the best florist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 7 min wow dumb people 68
wiping fetish 28 min Kirschbaumz Strasse 2
R.I.P., Rashy. R.I.P. 39 min Oh Yeah 6
2 cops dead where is Al Sharpten 44 min best 3
hey booster and camera guy 44 min okkk 9
NH Superintendent Nole must be replaced. 48 min Cretin is Riggie ... 5
I Love You Soooooo. 1 hr Perez Hilton 5
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 4 hr Sprung 300
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 13 hr rich new tech LOL 30
Utica Dating