15 utica people arrested in big cocaine and crack bust

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JOHN

AOL

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Who should go to jail and stay, and who should get let off ?
who cares

Geneva, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2008
my man seis and sosa should get off..marvin is a snitch and he probably is snitching right now as we speak...drip?? screw him..
Wondering

Liverpool, NY

#3 Oct 30, 2008
Sosa or Sousa?
HATEZZZZ

Athens, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Marvin a snitch???you must be smokin crack my dude!!! And Drip you must not know about him!!! keep on hatin..HATEZZZZ!!!
HonestWorker

New York, NY

#6 Oct 30, 2008
HATEZZZZ wrote:
Marvin a snitch???you must be smokin crack my dude!!! And Drip you must not know about him!!! keep on hatin..HATEZZZZ!!!
Hatezzzz? I'm not sure what that means. Are you trying to spell "haters" as in jealousy?? If you are then your even dumber than your spelling lets on. These people are in jail... who in the right mind is envious of that? Your a poor, misguided soul and I feel sorry for you. If you look up to these scumbags more than you look up to someone who goes to work to make an honest living then you have real issues. God Help you.
NOT HATEZZZZ

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2008
HATEZZZZ wrote:
LOL Hatezzzz are you a fu%#ing retard? y would someone "HATE" on these scumbags. They are where they belong and thats as simple as that!!! As a Utican for 39 years, I've never heard anyone "HATE" or be JEALOUS" of someone in jail for 10 years to life you stupid ass!!! You belong in there with them you ignorant scum!!! You can tell you're just as stupid as them with you literature. Just so you know, literature means the words that you are saying
drug bust

AOL

#8 Nov 1, 2008
anyone with drugs should do time, save our kids
Nomorearcuri

New York, NY

#9 Nov 1, 2008
You people are crazy for even responding to these threads. They are clearly started by cops, or friends of cops, in an attempt to gather information. You feed right into their hands. In fact, call me paranoid but I am starting to think that Utica topix is run by the cops. Too many threads looking for info on drug dealers or crack spots.
Trick or Treat

Camillus, NY

#11 Nov 1, 2008
Nomorearcuri wrote:
You people are crazy for even responding to these threads. They are clearly started by cops, or friends of cops, in an attempt to gather information. You feed right into their hands. In fact, call me paranoid but I am starting to think that Utica topix is run by the cops. Too many threads looking for info on drug dealers or crack spots.
That's a pretty casual way to tell people STOP SNITCHIN. You must be afraid somebody is going to say your name. CONSPIRACY TO ILLICIT INFORMATION ON UTICA TOPIX.....LOL
Chick

New York, NY

#12 Nov 1, 2008
who cares wrote:
my man seis and sosa should get off..marvin is a snitch and he probably is snitching right now as we speak...drip?? screw him..
Seis should be let go I agree!!! He's a great person.
Snitchin

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 24, 2008
I guarentee Marvin will sing like he was on american idol. And how r u gonna say they shud be let free or they'l get out. They got caught on federal wiretaps, no gettin off.Look ar brickmoney, r u stupid. u think the feds r stupid.
eastside

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2008
jay julian and tim sweezey are the biggest snitch out of them i feel sorry for henny
Free Henny

Concord, CA

#15 Nov 26, 2008
thank youuuuu. feel the same way
Henny

Camillus, NY

#16 Nov 26, 2008
Barack gonna get me out this mfuka
Nimrod

Long Island City, NY

#17 Nov 28, 2008
Ok seis sells drugs, but hes a godo guy so he shud be let out? LoL.... "FEDERAL WIRETAPS" buddy! Only way ur gettin off fed charge is by singing buddy....
Free Henny

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Nov 28, 2008
unfortunate.
Hydro

Boise, ID

#19 Nov 28, 2008
henny will miss my stick
Free Henny

Jersey City, NJ

#20 Nov 28, 2008
im amused by the way ppl talk on here behind the computer. jealousy is definately a terrible disease going around. love it.
news alert

Long Island City, NY

#21 Nov 28, 2008
henny is a pedaphile, he was messing with this girl who was only 15, dude is like 28, drivin a beat up benz that he got from them russians who purchased it from and crash auction.
Free Henny

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Nov 28, 2008
k so news alert for you..henny was definately not messing with a 15yr old girl...and was driving an acura sweetheart. I'm thinking you were on the wrong news channel. thanks:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Window Tinting? 4 min Rated X 4
News More people are binge drinking in Oneida County 5 min True 4
Hemstroughts half-moons suck now. 12 min Irene 13
Who Would Be On Utica Area's All-Time Baseball ... (Oct '10) 13 min Funny 176
News Electrical fire in North Utica evacuates shoppi... 14 min Joanne 2
The truth about Topix & Tolles 14 min ChrisTolles 5
Antonio's pizza on sunset ave 19 min danielle 3
state testing 2 hr jonah 75
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 2 hr Must Be Sad 25
Trattoria Calabria 3 hr loves to eat 4