rider

Hamilton, NY

#22 Jan 31, 2011
as a single guy i have no children so i dont know but it is very difficult to find a woman that can cook or wants to cook anymore
No Regrets

AOL

#23 Jan 31, 2011
I, for one, very rarely cook anymore. Kids are gone. No need to cook meals for one. I enjoy picking up takeout. I earned it.

When kids were small & there was a husband in the picture....there was dinner on the table every night but Friday. Friday was pizza night.

I don't miss the cooking. If I feel like soup & a sandwich.....that's what I have.
Husky and Starch

Rochester, NY

#24 Feb 1, 2011
women today dont know how to cook healthy let alone cook at all. but they sure as hell know how to eat like a sow. I can't believe how obsese women are getting. Nothing more disgusting that walking behind a fat ass in sweats that are too small and sporting a half shirt with a huge gut hanging down. Or they wear tight pants with a 5 inch muffin top popping out. I saw a fat chick in spandex at Sangertown the other weekend, you could still see the cottage cheese on her ass and her huge moose knuckle in the front, I almost threw up.
Young women today wouldn't know how to go to the Farmer's Market to pick out fresh wholesome foods. They only know microwave packages, canned or boxed or processed or frozen food full of preservatives and chemicals, fat and cholesterol.
Majority of them will be dead young from poor health. You rarely see any fat old people, they usually die by 75.
And they give their kids poisonous junk all day.
These kids have only seen fruit and vegetables on TV, not in person. They only eat fast or frozen foods.
Had It

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 1, 2011
Why is it always the woman's fault? Men can learn to do something other than making babies!!
Real Deal

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 1, 2011
I work two full time jobs. I have never once let my child go to school on an empty stomach, or get a "free meal" at school. I made a home-made breakfast each morning, packed a healthy lunch and we always have "family meal" at dinner time. Working hard is no excuse for neglecting our families. I also make home-baked goodies for my husband and tend to all his needs and I HAVE A LIFE. Am I tired at the end of the day, you betcha. Would I resort to fast food and free luches - No F'n way. JUST DO IT - STOP WHINING!!!
women today

Rome, NY

#27 Feb 1, 2011
They are so self-asbored about their bodies , tanning and flirting and keeping up with the jones's they don't want to learn to cook for their family. Their kids eat crap. all fast food, pizza and wings ,mac and cheese from the box , chicken tenders and junk food . Wake up mothers this is why your kids are so obese and getting diabetes. You all learned how to spread eagle real fast but don't want to learn to cook.
June

United States

#28 Feb 1, 2011
u can make meals with a full time job. it's called planning in advance. you just don't ever get a day off
women today

Rome, NY

#29 Feb 1, 2011
I know a lot of mothers that make all their meals on Sunday and have each day planned . so what is the problem with the self centered moms that are to busy going to the gym, happy hour, tanning why don't you spend time with your children and cook for these kids
Hello

Camden, NY

#30 Feb 1, 2011
My wife cooks everynight for my are Family!! loosssssers!!!!!!
June

United States

#31 Feb 1, 2011
women today wrote:
I know a lot of mothers that make all their meals on Sunday and have each day planned . so what is the problem with the self centered moms that are to busy going to the gym, happy hour, tanning why don't you spend time with your children and cook for these kids
you're exactly right, thats how i do it. it makes it easier to cook/freeze things on Sunday and then you're not going crazy with it during the week
poncho

Rome, NY

#32 Feb 1, 2011
Had It wrote:
Why is it always the woman's fault? Men can learn to do something other than making babies!!
I agree. And if he isn't doing the cooking, he could at least clean up after dinner. Both spouses need to pitch in around the homestead daily!

Also agree about the obese people,(not just women, but men too), walking around. It is no longer embarrassing to be a fat ass. I am not talking just a little chunky, I am talking huge! Many of them are young teenagers. I think it is sad; however no one will say anything about it, as everyone is so busy being politically correct these days. I think their parents should say something about it and do something about it, as it is a health issue as well as an aesthetic issue!!!
Real Deal

Utica, NY

#33 Feb 1, 2011
Do you know how much weenie I have to suck to make ends meet???? I dont work(other than street corners) so I'm always around for my eight welfare kids and their eight daddy's!
I"M A PIG!
Still do

New York, NY

#34 Feb 1, 2011
rider wrote:
as a single guy i have no children so i dont know but it is very difficult to find a woman that can cook or wants to cook anymore
Always cooked full course meal and dessert every nite even after the kids were gone. But my husband hated it, and the fact never have I or my family eaten any were other than the dining room table.Just maybe if more couples made meal time a joint and enjoyable time every day ; there would be more harmony.
rider

Hamilton, NY

#35 Feb 1, 2011
well your married got a sister?
Long Time Utican

Utica, NY

#36 Feb 1, 2011
I never cooked for my kids or my worthless husbands(who killed themselves after they sobered up and saw what I looked like) I was too busy working on my knees and running Klan meetings!

I'm a FAT RACIST MORON!
Still do

New York, NY

#37 Feb 1, 2011
rider wrote:
well your married got a sister?
Single by choice and yes still cook nightly. Then something to drink that might warm me up tonight while I read the shitty Sentinal.`
rider

Hamilton, NY

#38 Feb 1, 2011
Still do wrote:
<quoted text> Single by choice and yes still cook nightly. Then something to drink that might warm me up tonight while I read the shitty Sentinal.`
your sister or ya got rid of the husband ? im available for dinners i can even contribute
Men

Rome, NY

#39 Feb 1, 2011
Real Deal wrote:
Do you know how much weenie I have to suck to make ends meet???? I dont work(other than street corners) so I'm always around for my eight welfare kids and their eight daddy's!
I"M A PIG!
How sad for you such a classless pervert.
Scotlady

Utica, NY

#40 Feb 1, 2011
Utica wrote:
Do you do anal? After such a large meal you could use some exercise!Then we can go relax on my boat at my camp and play Bingo!
Do you ever shut up? Do you have a brain cell? Youre like a 10 year old who obsesses over butt, farts and boogers. Unfortunately though I am afraid that you are over 30.....Your Mom must be proud, nit wit.
Because

Baldwinsville, NY

#41 Feb 1, 2011
You cant make a ho a housewife!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north utica dunkin 13 min oh no 2
meth lab 19 min sad 1
Dream City Mattress (Aug '10) 58 min What a NO NO 10
LIPUS tooth regrowth (Nov '09) 1 hr Deepti 60
Obama Greatest President In History 1 hr Genius 9
Total Newport Exposed 1 hr stanely 3
Robert T Oliveira On Twitter 1 hr LampPost 15
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 2 hr I stand corrected 299
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 5 hr rich new tech LOL 30
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 6 hr Sad 67