Dippin Donuts is in trouble.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dave

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 21, 2013
The one on Seneca turnpike is going under from what I hear. Drive by it, no business at all. Dunkin crushing them. More to follow.
Benjamin E Hanna

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2013
The owner never imagined Dunkin Donuts would open a shop almost next door to his Dippin Donuts operation. The moral of the story is do not let emotions dictate business decisions.
Ron

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Bingo, Dunkin screwed him and he deserved it. John is a nasty guy. John, you can't fight the big boys, they will ruin you and they are.
Greek God

Melrose, MA

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Ron wrote:
Bingo, Dunkin screwed him and he deserved it. John is a nasty guy. John, you can't fight the big boys, they will ruin you and they are.
Hahaha. John is rrrrriiicccchhhh biotches. He could buy and sell your whole town including your wife and daughters.
Porsches and Mercedes for him and Kia and Hyundai for you......bbbhaaahaaa take it!!! You are pooooorrrr... broke broke yo yo yo!!
Geek God

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 21, 2013
I use my n chowderto fill the cream doughuts at Dunkin!
Dave is hung like a knat

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2013
I fill the cream doughnuts with my man chowder at Dunkins
And

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Hw about Daylight Donuts in Westmoreland?...never see a customer there...how do they survive?
just a guy

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
dippin has the best donuts in town, and great sandwiches..
Coffee lover

Clinton, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
I really have no ties to any of these places but from strictly a quality of product and taste of there coffee you just can't find better than Dippin. I really don't care what anyone drives or how much money they have I just want a great cup of coffee and quality donuts so that's why I go to Dippin.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Have to admit, the Porsche that his daughter drives is killer. What i wouldn't give to take that thing out on the Thruway.
Ron

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Coffee lover wrote:
I really have no ties to any of these places but from strictly a quality of product and taste of there coffee you just can't find better than Dippin. I really don't care what anyone drives or how much money they have I just want a great cup of coffee and quality donuts so that's why I go to Dippin.
Then why do they do no business?
Question mark

Feeding Hills, MA

#13 Oct 22, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do they do no business?
99% of people named Ron are beaten by a dominant wife or gf.....get out of that relationship Ron!
Just Wondering

Hampton, VA

#14 Oct 22, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do they do no business?
The Rome stores do well.
Ask Ed

Rome, NY

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Just ask Ed Hannah why Dippin survives whilst getting out customered by Dunkin. Ask the cops too.
Ask Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#16 Oct 22, 2013
Ask Ed wrote:
Just ask Ed Hannah why Dippin survives whilst getting out customered by Dunkin. Ask the cops too.
Just ask Cretin above why he likes to lick manazzz whilst fondling his mother's clam. Ask Cliffy too.
Ask Ed

Rome, NY

#17 Oct 22, 2013
I've had plenty of sex in these places and let me just say DAYLIGHT can't be beat!

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 22, 2013
Stopped going to Dippin....Fox Noise always on the TV...UGH.
Alan is a Right Wing Douche Nozzle!

We were spending $50 per week there. Asked them to change to YNN or ANYTHING else.
Seriously

Little Neck, NY

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Greek God wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. John is rrrrriiicccchhhh biotches. He could buy and sell your whole town including your wife and daughters.
Porsches and Mercedes for him and Kia and Hyundai for you......bbbhaaahaaa take it!!! You are pooooorrrr... broke broke yo yo yo!!
You don't seem too deep. I'll show you what rich is and it's not donut greek.
Seriously

Little Neck, NY

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
Stopped going to Dippin....Fox Noise always on the TV...UGH.
Alan is a Right Wing Douche Nozzle!
We were spending $50 per week there. Asked them to change to YNN or ANYTHING else.
$50 dollah a week on donuts really? Your family must have quite the physique and nerve!
donut lover

Clinton, NY

#21 Oct 23, 2013
I love there donuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UFD cashes in again! 4 hr Thanks 20
How's Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem? 4 hr Thanks 28
John F. Kennedy Middle School 7 hr hank hill 5
WUTQElias Eruption On Air! 7 hr TopSecret 3
Mike Callin Son in law Vinny Dier Indicted for... 7 hr Donna 3
Snyder's Subaru Clinton NY 7 hr customer for last... 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 7 hr Honest Babe 5,932
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 11 hr Adam G 571
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 14 hr Pat Jizinski 61
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 14 hr monicalewinski 33
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]