How about that Peter Brown from Animal Planet's Whale Wars

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peter Brown

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good to see a know it all tree hugger f**k up on national tv as he tried to steer the ship through the ice field. He had NO IDEA how to steer that boat yet he thinks and acts like he knows everything.
Peter Brown

Patterson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 19, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Peter brown is the biggest f**king idiot ever. Before the last season of that show he is the reason someone is going to get killed. How about that Navy quote "...it takes the Navy twice as long as it takes us to do something"
I really just dont know what to say, I just watch it hoping someone says something retarded and I laugh my ass off,

Now I watch it to be amazed that humanity has let Peter Brown live to maturity
Peter Brown

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 19, 2009
 

Judged:

8

1

1

How about that Navy quote "...it takes the Navy twice as long as it takes us to do something"
or his comment how Peter Brown said "I am Anti-Military" He just made a lot of Service Men and Women around the world anger because they are protecting the rights and freedoms of idiots like him.
Peter Brown is a negative light on the Sea Sheppard and should be demoted. If he doesn't like the Military, I hear that the Canadian boarders are open.
Charly Brown

Rocklin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2009
 

Judged:

6

1

As long as they have the first mate Peter Brown anywhere near the bridge, the ship is in grave danger and the whaling fleet has little to worry about in the future. He can't make course correction from a relayed compass bearings,he can't read an ice chart, he misses turn points constantly,doesn't trust technology, hate check lists and can't steer a ship for beans.

I have dealt with arrogant posers like this before and their aftermath...... they get people killed.

The crew obviously has no clue on how to launch small craft on high seas and I sure won’t tell.
iceman

Spruce Grove, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These people especially brown and watson, are clearly, mentally deranged, i feel sorry for the the competant people ie the navy girl, i do not think they new what they were getting into....string brown from the yard arm,and keel haul watson,,as well we do not need these idiots in canada.....
Whaler

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

I am sooo glad we paid that Peter Brown guy on the Steve Irwin to screw up.
We were laughing so hard when those 2 little boats came after us. Peter Brown notified us and we took off after some more whales. No way they were going to catch us.
Peter Brown has been so much help to our whaling effort. He will be rewarded.
He was the one holding on the bow line for the little boat that capsized. He ordered everyone to board and then made sure the bow line went slack. The captain must be clueless to allow Peter Brown on board. Or is the Captain in on the deal?

Peter Brown is leaving!!!!!!
The Sea Shepards now have a chance!!!!
He needs to get paid from our fleet
elver

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

iceman wrote:
These people especially brown and watson, are clearly, mentally deranged, i feel sorry for the the competant people ie the navy girl, i do not think they new what they were getting into....string brown from the yard arm,and keel haul watson,,as well we do not need these idiots in canada.....
I agree but when Watson made a go at the processor, changed coarse at the last minute, narrowly missing a collision, the navy girl was cultlike in her admiration for watson.
dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 18, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Watson is a terrorist who deserves to be in prison along with the rest of his mongrels.

he should save the acting and role playing for when he and his loverboy peter brown are together.

the man faked being shot.

the anthrax scare baby powder was probably sent to watson by himself

the whole show is a fake collaboration with discovery

how many times can the crew “get lost” in the boat.

the last time there was a camera man in the boat yet for the 2 hours they were supposedly lost not a single piece of footage from the bosun was shown.

when they give their explanation for being lost they can clearly be seen to be making something up for watsons pleasure.

please eliminate this fake program i am done watching it

these people are nothing more than “false flag” terrorists.

they will eventually intentially hurt and maim their own members to gain press
Peter Brown

Provincetown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Peter Brown wrote:
Good to see a know it all tree hugger f**k up on national tv as he tried to steer the ship through the ice field. He had NO IDEA how to steer that boat yet he thinks and acts like he knows everything.
To begin to judge someone on a TV show is stupid by definition. The Whale Wars show is TV NOT reality. I will let my reputation speak for itself. The japanese whaling effort was hurt and the ship came back in one piece. All in all a pretty successful campaign!
Mr know it all

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 6, 2009
 
Don't even tell me you actually googled yourself and found our little section of the World? If this is in fact you, I could see the fear of God in your shipmates as you "operated" the ship. Surprising you didn't get anybody killed with your antics.
Peter Brown

Provincetown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Thank you for your opinions. Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one! Your little chat site was emailed to me and i enjoy reading what idiots think.

Before you think of yourself as too clever I would like to know your sea experience. I have Captained ships across the Atlantic, Pacific, Bering Sea, and Baltic. I have navigated the Panama Canal 6 times. I have spent more time in Antarctic waters than any of the big name explorers and I have taken on Navies around the world. Oh yeah, I have been in the ice in the Arctic 6 times all without any major incident. So you see wht I care what you think. My advice to all of you, is to get a life and get off your fat asses and do something productive.
Peter Brown

Provincetown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 7, 2009
 
Peter Brown wrote:
Good to see a know it all tree hugger f**k up on national tv as he tried to steer the ship through the ice field. He had NO IDEA how to steer that boat yet he thinks and acts like he knows everything.
To begin I did not get us into the ice (no matter what TV claims), but I sure as hell got us out of it. If we are useless than the Japs are worse as their ship had to sail back to Indonesia for repairs. Next time i decide to do anything I'll ask myself what you think... right!
gATOR BAIT

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 7, 2009
 
i WANNA BE A TV STAR
Pete

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 7, 2009
 
Peter Brown wrote:
Thank you for your opinions. Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one! Your little chat site was emailed to me and i enjoy reading what idiots think.
Before you think of yourself as too clever I would like to know your sea experience. I have Captained ships across the Atlantic, Pacific, Bering Sea, and Baltic. I have navigated the Panama Canal 6 times. I have spent more time in Antarctic waters than any of the big name explorers and I have taken on Navies around the world. Oh yeah, I have been in the ice in the Arctic 6 times all without any major incident. So you see wht I care what you think. My advice to all of you, is to get a life and get off your fat asses and do something productive.
Ha, you oversteered that ship like an ten year old given the steering wheel of a 19ft Searay not on plane. Had to quit the ship because you realized you don't have it anymore or ,more likely, never did. Do us a favor and mention this site the next time you are on tv so we know it is you.
Peter Brown

Provincetown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 8, 2009
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, you oversteered that ship like an ten year old given the steering wheel of a 19ft Searay not on plane. Had to quit the ship because you realized you don't have it anymore or ,more likely, never did. Do us a favor and mention this site the next time you are on tv so we know it is you.
What experience do have to know anything about ships? Why should I make a popular a website that is so full of mistruths and opinions of couch sitters.
Peter Brown

Provincetown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 8, 2009
 
gATOR BAIT wrote:
i WANNA BE A TV STAR
Go to www.seashepherd.org and sign up to crew. It might open your mind.
Peter Brown

Provincetown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 8, 2009
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, you oversteered that ship like an ten year old given the steering wheel of a 19ft Searay not on plane. Had to quit the ship because you realized you don't have it anymore or ,more likely, never did. Do us a favor and mention this site the next time you are on tv so we know it is you.
Ha like you know. Get a life.
Peter Brown

Provincetown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 8, 2009
 
Mr know it all wrote:
Don't even tell me you actually googled yourself and found our little section of the World? If this is in fact you, I could see the fear of God in your shipmates as you "operated" the ship. Surprising you didn't get anybody killed with your antics.
Thank you for your opinion. You might think I care what you think , but I don't. Watson and i have been doing this for 30 years and Watson ended up on the cover of Time Magazine as one of the most important characters of the last 100 years. The whales and your ancestors (if you can find a wife) love us... that is all we ask.
Peter Brown

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 8, 2009
 
I actually like your cause. It is you I don't like. You are a danger to everybody on that vessel. I had a few people over to my house one night, the show was on, and to a person they all agreed you were a danger to that vessel and everybody on it. You might be better off protesting at the next G20 meeting.
Peter Brown

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 8, 2009
 
Why don't you wear a "I hate Utica Topix" t-shirt next filming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

171 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
An ode to Rashy Riggie Boy 11 min Rashy Dave 21
Where to get wood chips in bulk (Jun '10) 16 min just passing thru 22
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 16 min Wonder 101
Amy Warney back in OCJ. 17 min nasty 47
Laughing At Utica 20 min Land of analphabetism 2
Official: Goodbye Comets 23 min horses mouth 29
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 24 min Ready to Fight 30
comets vancouver 5 hr Canucks Hate Riggies 110
Proctor baseball 8 hr Tony 27
Barmaid at Valley View 9 hr I like you 25
•••

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at April 16 at 4:50AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••