Moe's Grill Coming to New Taxford!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Another Junk Joint

Rome, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
We are getting ANOTHER restaurant---Moe's. New Taxford is going to be leading the way with low-paying jobs!

At least we are paving the way for the infamous Olive Garden to put down roots!
LAMBCHOPS

Neversink, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Isnt that the same place that they were going to put the Olive Garden - TWO YEARS AGO?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Another Junk Joint wrote:
We are getting ANOTHER restaurant---Moe's. New Taxford is going to be leading the way with low-paying jobs!
Actually, Olive Garden is very firmly rooted in Orlando, Florida, home of it's parent company, The Darden Group. Very doubtful that they will open here. And by the way, the "low paying jobs" you mention are often the first jobs some people have, particularly students and other young people, and many times lead to better paying jobs down the road. We can't all start at the top or be highly paid Fortune 500 executives like you.
Olive

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Olive garden still in the works. Right where we thought.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Olive wrote:
Olive garden still in the works. Right where we thought.
Care to inform us as to how you know this?
Olive

Lowville, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2012
iamwright wrote:
<quoted text>Care to inform us as to how you know this?
Yes, I'm in communication with the manager of the Orlando based restaurant. We are approximately 1 to 2 years away for the finalization of all necessary paperwork. The exact location is still undermanned but it will happen.
ron

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2012
"Welcome to Moe's!!"

I just can't see our apathetic, clueless retail clerks able to handle it. What will they do when they're not allowed to spend their whole shift telling each other about their social life?

But Moe's is great! Hopefully, they'll end up as busy as Panera.
Rumor Has It

Rome, NY

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Olive Garden is coming to Nort Chewtika. Next door to Nicky Doodles. The empty lot is just waiting for them to begin digging.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm in communication with the manager of the Orlando based restaurant. We are approximately 1 to 2 years away for the finalization of all necessary paperwork. The exact location is still undermanned but it will happen.
Good to know that you have a direct pipeline to Darden Headquarters. Any word whether they plan a Bahama Breeze or Longhorn Steakhouse for our area?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Gee if every restaurant that was supposed to open in New Hartford did, there would not be any land left.
Fell for it

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 Jun 14, 2012
North Utica will be lucky to have a new outhouse open there. Who in there right mind wants to goto Utica ? It's a dump.
noo

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Jun 14, 2012
No, it is not coming to UTICA. J.F. who is a big shot for them told us.
LOL

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Another Junk Joint wrote:
I'm glad New Hartford has high taxes! I'm paying for the police to keep the Koons on the otherside of the bridge. Keep the taxes just high enough to keep out the trash.
restaurant impossible

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Rumor Has It wrote:
Olive Garden is coming to Nort Chewtika. Next door to Nicky Doodles. The empty lot is just waiting for them to begin digging.
I drive truck for Maines and have heard that a few times, but still haven't heard too much about it. I know they want to come into the area and they usually put next to Red Lobster/Longhorns so the site in NH was ideal but don't know. The one in No Utica would bring in much needed revenue for the city and the a great anchor for harbor point. plus logistically it is right off the thru way. makes sense
Empty Bldg

Rome, NY

#15 Jun 15, 2012
The former Rite Aid bldg in north Utica would be perfect for a nice restaurant. New albeit abandoned bldg with ample parking.
Sassperilla

Baldwinsville, NY

#16 Jun 15, 2012
Its going right next to moes.
Francis

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Bye Bye Jonz and Burrito Blues. Is there a target date yet?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Can't be long, it's half built already.
Roman

Long Island City, NY

#19 Oct 16, 2012
People on here like to complain about chains coming to the area, but I'm actually looking fwd to this one. I was hoping for a Chipotle, but Moe's will do!
Go Long

New York, NY

#20 Oct 16, 2012
If you don't like it don't eat there when it's built . It's tax revenue and jobs so let it come .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places for tomato pie? 14 min Jeff 10
Beware! Christy Thomas has herpes 19 min Jeff 1
Cops Speeding 24 min Craig 44
Urban Dictionary for Utica, NY (May '10) 41 min Utica Poseurs 16
Tenney 42 min Stanislavsky 18
Whitesboro/NH Sports 49 min Utica 3
Why Are All Teachers Failures? 52 min Truth 8
notre dame whitesboro game 1 hr proctor senior 38
teddy talerico good hes dead 5 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 6
The U P D cover-up 5 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 47