Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Typical Utica loser already wishing bad things on someone's dream and new venture. Its ex employees and has nothing to do with Morgan. I wish them luck!
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

wello wrote:
Typical Utica loser already wishing bad things on someone's dream and new venture. Its ex employees and has nothing to do with Morgan. I wish them luck!
Not typical. They stole over 300k from a restaurant in Clinton. We're also busted for doing drugs. He is a convicted felon and that is why the lease is in his wife's name. Oneida county did not do their homework. The liquor authority will. They are both liars and thieves. Those are facts, not gossip, read the transcripts...the grand jury one is very informative.
wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

She is a cheating, theiving, druggie tramp and so is he. No good can come of this. These people are trash.
upset

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

wow wrote:
She is a cheating, theiving, druggie tramp and so is he. No good can come of this. These people are trash.
county should have put this place up for bid. From what I heard they only let 3 people know about it. There r a lot of hard working people who would have liked the chance to run that place. Plus this guy cooked for Morgan and his food sucked. Just not fair the way the county kept this a secret.
bystander

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Lets just wish these people well...Rich is a very good chef and Cheryl is a very hard worker. I have eaten their food numerous times and always was impressed. Let's not tear down something before it even starts. Remember if the only thing you read is on topix, it is no wonder you didn't know the spot was up for bids. Everyone knew the spot was vacant, why not inquire if you are that interested?
good deal

Nokomis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

bystander wrote:
Lets just wish these people well...Rich is a very good chef and Cheryl is a very hard worker. I have eaten their food numerous times and always was impressed. Let's not tear down something before it even starts. Remember if the only thing you read is on topix, it is no wonder you didn't know the spot was up for bids. Everyone knew the spot was vacant, why not inquire if you are that interested?
Good post.. Thank you
Thief

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

bystander wrote:
wish them well, the opened up with money stolen from other restaurants. I hope they crash I do not care how good a cook he is. Lets wait and see how much he steals this time
upset

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

bystander wrote:
the point is it wasn't done on the up and up. Has nothing to do with what I read. Oh,by the way u must read topix too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••