FU Cuomo

Winter Park, FL

#1 Feb 14, 2014
I hear you NYers are having to have a background check and pay $10-20 extra to buy ammo. And I also hear you have to tell them the serial number of the gun it goes with. What insanity!
NANO BLUE PRINT FAILURE

Natick, MA

#3 Feb 14, 2014
They have to feed the SREGGIN some how, they eat 50-60 hog jowls a day.
NANO BLUE PRINT FAILURE

Natick, MA

#5 Feb 14, 2014
Civil EngineerWEER BLUE PRINT - FAILURE

Question 1-- WRONG

Question 2--WRONG

Q 1--FAILURE

Q 2-FAILURE
FU Cuomo the Homo

Winter Park, FL

#7 Feb 14, 2014
I guess I dont follow how Ammo Tax has anything to do with the black problem. I hear 72% of all blacks are born out of wedlock.
FAIL BLUE PRINT FAILURE

Natick, MA

#9 Feb 14, 2014
FU Cuomo the Homo wrote:
I guess I dont follow how Ammo Tax has anything to do with the black problem. I hear 72% of all blacks are born out of wedlock.
Just responding to the welfare failure, wide world of obama.

I do wonder how the get it through the bars in prison to have that high of a percentage.
FAIL BLUE PRINT FAILURE

Natick, MA

#11 Feb 14, 2014
FU Cuomo wrote:
I hear you NYers are having to have a background check and pay $10-20 extra to buy ammo. And I also hear you have to tell them the serial number of the gun it goes with. What insanity!
The best part is that blacks kill more people in a day then the kids in Conn.

They have murdered thousands in a year but the REGGIN obammy didn't do one thing when his SREGGIN are killing.

No matter what the parents are, if one is a REGGIN the kid is a REGGIN.
BLOWPRINTS CRETIN

Natick, MA

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Wonder women, cupcakes, maggots.

Is this what you call mom an what she feeds you ?

How about a BLUE PRINT of a cupcake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
DODGE FAILURE BLOWPRINT

Natick, MA

#15 Feb 14, 2014
What ?

Thanks for keeping Franks COK warm.
Remington

New Hartford, NY

#17 Feb 14, 2014
huntz hall

Tully, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2014
Whatever but wrote:
What they NEED to do is seal the fate of NY and the Democrats by re electing Cuomo then letting him try president. It'll be the ultimate failure of the NY Ca and Mi Democrat Progressive welfare staters.
And fun to watch from safe luxurious haven where you can have wilder guns than you'd want! NY is a total sucker's game.
Ignore the local racist troll & his rants.

Andrew the Pious will win reelection this fall, unfortunately. He will very little or no help from any upstate counties. The problem here in NY is the city. There is a upstate/downstate divide...with the downstate politicians calling the shots and distributing the funding. All the political leaders are from downstate. Cuomo will carry 2 maybe 3 upstate counties - Albany, Erie (Buffalo), & Monroe (Rochester). The SAFE Act has everyone pissed off. There are currently 5 law suits in play that are working there way thru the courts. I also think Andrew the Pious is gonna run for prez in 2016. He will give Hilary a primary. He really thinks he has a chance of solving every gun crime in this state with his Safe Act...now he wants to try it on a nat'l. level. He will NEVER be elected prez.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 16, 2014
Strengthen the Safe Act!
Ben Gleck

Toronto, Canada

#21 Feb 16, 2014
Bodhisatva wrote:
Strengthen the Safe Act!
Right on! I wouldn't trust the dumb red necks above with a butter knife.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 17, 2014
Cmonpeople2 wrote:
Good thing there's a black market .no need for background checks and stupid shit . And then sell it off after you dump the body.
Is your name "come on people" ? or "Common people"? Black markets and body dumping? Speaking of stupid shit!
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 18, 2014
Hey Touchole wrote:
<quoted text>I relish the idea of grabbing my bowie knife and committing necessary acts of extreme prejudice against your person. Your kind need to be swept from the earth by the hand of god like the hebrews of old...
You just committed a felony. You might want to trash that hard drive and grab a Greyhound. If they gave background checks for knives, you couldn't buy a butter knife.
blabbering welfare engine

Utica, NY

#28 Feb 18, 2014
His ammo is all sticky.

Did you get PUNKED coward ? ROLOL
utican

Selkirk, NY

#30 Feb 18, 2014
have all the ammo i will ever need ,no planes of giving my rights up to buy ammo
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#33 Feb 19, 2014
Hey Touchole wrote:
<quoted text>Please agree to meet me out in the backwoods so I can show you how to shoot a gun. Might save your nobama lovin asss someday.
You call yourself "Touch hole", and spend your days inviting strange men to meet you in the woods. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to analyze you. You crave man on man sex. Those silly weapons you're always fondling are just phallic symbols. Just calm down, go to a gay bar and suck some d#ck. You'll feel much better.
For The Record

Utica, NY

#34 Feb 19, 2014
To get back to this post: Once the State Police get the system up and running, which will be a long time, because there is no money to fund it, YES, a background check similar to the Federal gun purchase one will be required for ammo purchases. However, there is NO provision in the law to allow a charged fee for this, so, there cannot be one. An example of how ridiculous this is, under the guise of OUR SAFETY by preventing ammo getting into a criminal's hands: You are at a shooting range with your father, son, brother, wife, daughter, etc., and they run out of ammo for their legal weapon. Under the law, it is illegal for you to give them some of yours. Why should we be hassled for obtaining ammo for a legally owned handgun listed on a permit that already required an intense background check?
dummypants

United States

#35 Feb 19, 2014
FU Cuomo wrote:
Not one word of this is true.
What is true is that a lot of white, hillbilly Floridians like to shoot up people that personally annoy them.
Yet Another One

Utica, NY

#36 Feb 19, 2014
dummypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one word of this is true.
What is true is that a lot of white, hillbilly Floridians like to shoot up people that personally annoy them.
Hey, if it isn't the $265,000.00 a year Civil Engineer with yet another name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brindisi Sentenced 41 min total eclipse of ... 7
Jason Powles is FAT 57 min total eclipse of ... 24
North South East West Utica 2 hr Big Bellied Utican 3
Underrated Transit Projects 2 hr Big Bellied Utican 2
Gateway To The Adirondacks 2 hr Big Bellied Utican 2
Utica Thruway Exit 2 hr Big Bellied Utican 2
Bass Pro Shop 2 hr Big Bellied Utican 2
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr Big Body Utican 319
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 3 hr Big Body Utican 55
R.I.P., Rashy. R.I.P. 6 hr Overweight Utican 22