duke

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2013
There is a meeting tonight at 6:30 at the North Utica Senior Center to discuss the codes department not enforcing the zoning laws and how to proceed against the ZBA decision to re-open the motel where the owner was killed by a sex offender.
CNN

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2013
duke wrote:
There is a meeting tonight at 6:30 at the North Utica Senior Center to discuss the codes department not enforcing the zoning laws and how to proceed against the ZBA decision to re-open the motel where the owner was killed by a sex offender.
Thank you!
Thanks

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2013
duke wrote:
Duke, thanks for posting this. Unfortunately have to work tonight, but otherwise would have been glad to attend and show my support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 14 min bigjohnny 332
Cosmos in Clinton 14 min wondering 1
A Psalm For You and Me 22 min thepadre 3
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 33 min Spilt milk whiners 25
Comets game against the Chicago Wolves is SOLD... 1 hr GO COMETS 1
Students forced off birnie bus 1 hr Opinionated 4
Hemstroughts half-moons suck now. 2 hr sweetooth 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Mikeyaj74 634
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 16 hr Wondering 25
Trattoria Calabria Mon loves to eat 4