Name things that don't make sense game.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Why do they make cars that can go faster than the highest speed limit? The key words here are SPEED LIMIT!!. If you're limiting something, why even make anything that can go beyond what you're limiting?? Can you think of something else that makes no sense?
Joey

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2013
President obama
Smiles

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
Why do they make cars that can go faster than the highest speed limit? The key words here are SPEED LIMIT!!. If you're limiting something, why even make anything that can go beyond what you're limiting?? Can you think of something else that makes no sense?
You are so blissfully free of the ravages of intellect. Once again people have to stop and explain things to uticans about how logic the outside world works outside their itty bitty, sheeplike little worldview.

Speed Limits are arbitrary rates assigned to certain places for certain time periods. By your "Utica Inverted Logic" all cars built in the US before the lifted the 55mph law would be limited to 55. Nevermind you want to go 65 in a 55 when your wife is in labor, or some cop needs to use a car not specifically equipped with "super cop speed" or whatever. Laws change, limits go up and down, but utican intelligence just keeps dropping. Different states and countries also have different or no no limits.

The world needs to move faster than the Utica Club Olde Tyme Trolly.
And most people from utica have a rudimentary understanding of driving and physics at any speed so I can understand your concerns!
By 2090 most upstate ny babies won't even be able to move their eyes at the same time.
Just Saying

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Bruce
Why

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Why do we Drive on the PARKway and
Park in the DRIVEway
Lisa

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Why do cars pass me just so I'll meet them at the red light??
STFU

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Smiles wrote:
<quoted text>You are so blissfully free of the ravages of intellect. Once again people have to stop and explain things to uticans about how logic the outside world works outside their itty bitty, sheeplike little worldview.
Speed Limits are arbitrary rates assigned to certain places for certain time periods. By your "Utica Inverted Logic" all cars built in the US before the lifted the 55mph law would be limited to 55. Nevermind you want to go 65 in a 55 when your wife is in labor, or some cop needs to use a car not specifically equipped with "super cop speed" or whatever. Laws change, limits go up and down, but utican intelligence just keeps dropping. Different states and countries also have different or no no limits.
The world needs to move faster than the Utica Club Olde Tyme Trolly.
And most people from utica have a rudimentary understanding of driving and physics at any speed so I can understand your concerns!
By 2090 most upstate ny babies won't even be able to move their eyes at the same time.
I say this post makes no sense.
Native

Herkimer, NY

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Why do cars pass me just so I'll meet them at the red light??
Because you drive like a nitwit and They need to distance themselves from you. There are many of you out there.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
Just sounds like some poor person that can't afford cars that can go over the speed limit
Smiles

United States

#11 Jul 20, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
I say this post makes no sense.
I say that's to be expected. Nobody said uticans were great at grappling with "big concepts".

This explains why you're stuck in utica but you wouldn't recognize how.
Lisa

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you drive like a nitwit and They need to distance themselves from you. There are many of you out there.
No, I drive the speed limit and obey the law. It's you lawn dwarfs that are always in a hurry going no place.
STFU

Herkimer, NY

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Smiles wrote:
<quoted text>I say that's to be expected. Nobody said uticans were great at grappling with "big concepts".
This explains why you're stuck in utica but you wouldn't recognize how.
And yet another post that makes no sense. This game is fun and easy, just have to read moronic posts.
vinny boombots

Troy, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Why is there Braille on a bank ATM drive-thru?
Smiles

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another post that makes no sense. This game is fun and easy, just have to read moronic posts.
Sure whatever retard. This from the imbecile who asks such a pathetically ridiculous question. This is why you failed in the big adult world goof. Now stfu yourself and go ponder other big mysteries like child proof aspirine bottles utica moron.
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Great Barrington, MA

#16 Jul 21, 2013
Why does utica wanna tear up genesee street and plant trees in the middle of it when A, it takes way too long to drive it now, B, the parks department cant keep lawns and trees trimmed now.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

New York, NY

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Smiles wrote:
<quoted text>Sure whatever retard. This from the imbecile who asks such a pathetically ridiculous question. This is why you failed in the big adult world goof. Now stfu yourself and go ponder other big mysteries like child proof aspirine bottles utica moron.
Can't count to eleven without dropping your pants, eh? Would explain why you are so angry. Relax and go back to masturbating over Hillary Clinton's election poster.
Trannyford

United States

#18 Jul 21, 2013
It makes no sense to me that the Tramontane isn't at the center of the GLBT universe!!!

That place RULES. I am on my way there in a few minutes. CAN NOT WAIT!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 21, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>No, I drive the speed limit and obey the law. It's you lawn dwarfs that are always in a hurry going no place.
Why do you think were in a hurry to go no place because manufactures make cars that go over the speed limit ? Ha
Lisa

Herkimer, NY

#20 Jul 22, 2013
SL65BMWM6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think were in a hurry to go no place because manufactures make cars that go over the speed limit ? Ha
Doesn't mean you have to do it. Ha, Ha.
Truth

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Pets, cable tv and cell phones for people on public assistance.

If one can't afford to live without help from the taxpayers, why should taxpayers have to pick up the tab for these 'extras'.

Makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Regina health/codes violations AGAIN! 5 min TinaR1974 9
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 26 min Johnny Gets Off 6
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 36 min Slim 18
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 40 min Slim 38
Welfare Comets kissing playoffs GOODBYE! 41 min High-speed 7
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 56 min NY Vampire State 22
Demolition part of building ? 1 hr Mike 18
Golf in Upstate NY 3 hr Walk the course 36

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance