nHparentsAsso

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2014
Do the right thing NH, hire Pete Durr, son of Mike, as your new basketball coach. He will be fair and no BS allowed by parents. He knows the game and comes from a great dad as a teacher. This is a no-brainer if he applies, and I hear he is.
Funny

New Hartford, NY

#2 Aug 15, 2014
nHparentsAsso wrote:
Do the right thing NH, hire Pete Durr, son of Mike, as your new basketball coach. He will be fair and no BS allowed by parents. He knows the game and comes from a great dad as a teacher. This is a no-brainer if he applies, and I hear he is.
HE would never survive in NH. Theres no way the NH so called elite parents will allow their kids to be yelled at in front of people. For years Randall had to pick and choose who he could yell at for fear of his job. SAD BUT TRUE
Bobby Knight

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2014
Funny wrote:
<quoted text> HE would never survive in NH. Theres no way the NH so called elite parents will allow their kids to be yelled at in front of people. For years Randall had to pick and choose who he could yell at for fear of his job. SAD BUT TRUE
Nobody "survives" there.
Griff

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2014
Bobby Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody "survives" there.
Bring back Mike Adey. He's used to 4-3 board votes!
cirpaco

Troy, NY

#5 Aug 17, 2014
What New Hartford Needs to do is Bring Back Ed Prue. New Hartford was a good team till he threw Holmburg off the team because he sucked and Art did not like that being done to his so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran and nukes 9 min Ben Gleck 2
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr obg 5,933
Final Warning 1 hr can only hope 24
No increase in City Prop. Tax 1 hr Apathy 10
easter reflectoin 1 hr can only hope 5
Water Bill increase 1 hr More Waste 297
lapolla thinks a mayor run 1 hr Reality 45
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Bumble 579
papa Joe's restaurant 13 hr Florida 8
landscapers Sun Stone Age lol 48