Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

People in Utica need to wake up and realize that Carbone is not the only dealer around. People in Utica are so small minded, there are huge dealerships outside of Utica that want your business and will inhilate Carbones prices.. All I can say is that Alex Carbone "silver spoon" who was handed an empire could never make it on his own, but since he was handed a company, has most horrible arrogant attitude of anyone I have ever met. PEOPLE drive 40 -60 minutes away, get away from Utica, save money, send these rotten Carbones a message....They have no loyalty to our area...
Non-Profit

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Alex wasnt handed anything. He started off as a lot attendant and worked his way up. The guy is far from arrogant. I know his father and uncle. Very hard working. He and his cousins purchased the group, it wasnt given to any of them. Don and Al arent like that.

There are plenty of choices, but why wouldnt you buy local. I dont see any dealership outside the area donating to the United Way, HeartRun, and a lot of other charities. Or do I see them put their time in for free on the boards of the charities.

If you don't like the deal dont buy. Ive always found they were able to beat anyone's price.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••