Palmieri wins Utica mayoral election

Nov 17, 2011 Full story: New Hartford Pennysaver 36

Rufe Ventura and Utica Democratic mayoral candidate Robert M. Palmieri look over precincts during election night at Ventura's Restaurant, November 08, 2011, in Utica, NY.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Utica, NY

#23 Nov 27, 2011
I faouked Utica up again!!! Ha ha ha!!! I want to let everyone know that when Utica gets flushed down the toilet by Palmieri, you can all thank me!!!
Matt

Utica, NY

#24 Nov 27, 2011
The republicans in this city should be ashamed of there actions. Joe and george should resign and hope someone can step up before all is lost. Just do the right thing men.
Cabby

Blossvale, NY

#25 Nov 27, 2011
Palmieri would have won without Cardillo running, The people did speak and DID NOT WANT Cerminaro. dond deal.
Cabby

Blossvale, NY

#26 Nov 27, 2011
This city would have had at least a fighting chance with CARDILLO...you messed up, Utica
Cabby

Blossvale, NY

#27 Nov 27, 2011
Boob Cardildo wrote:
I faouked Utica up again!!! Ha ha ha!!! I want to let everyone know that when Utica gets flushed down the toilet by Palmieri, you can all thank me!!!
and YOU are one sick elephant. You must have killed your mother giving birth to you.
Nick Cardillo

AOL

#28 Nov 27, 2011
Cabby wrote:
<quoted text>and YOU are one sick elephant. You must have killed your mother giving birth to you.
No, his mother is still alive. Boob Cardildo is faking YOUR mother. Boob shot a load all over her face last night. He let me watch. Your manna is a sweet piece of azz!
Clemente Surace

Utica, NY

#29 Nov 27, 2011
Nick Cardillo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, his mother is still alive. Boob Cardildo is faking YOUR mother. Boob shot a load all over her face last night. He let me watch. Your manna is a sweet piece of azz!
I'm standing by with the towel to wipe you off cuz. Can I still be your little beotch?
Mountain Justice

AOL

#30 Nov 27, 2011
Clemente Surace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm standing by with the towel to wipe you off cuz. Can I still be your little beotch?
I get first dibs. Stand in line. Boob Cardildo is shooting another load! Bob Cardillo shot his last load.
a mom

Blossvale, NY

#31 Nov 28, 2011
to posters 28, 29, 30....If I were YOUR mother, I would hang MY head in shame..you, whomever you are, are the most DISRESPECTFUL pieces of crap with your disgusting remarks..your mothers would be crying to think what they raised,,,,that is, unless they raised you to be that way. doubt it, BUT anything is possible. TOPIX should wipe these comments off IMMEDIATELY.
Another Mom

AOL

#32 Nov 28, 2011
a mom wrote:
to posters 28, 29, 30....If I were YOUR mother, I would hang MY head in shame..you, whomever you are, are the most DISRESPECTFUL pieces of crap with your disgusting remarks..your mothers would be crying to think what they raised,,,,that is, unless they raised you to be that way. doubt it, BUT anything is possible. TOPIX should wipe these comments off IMMEDIATELY.
I think post #27 started it. Why did you not include Cabby? Your critique means nothing.
and another mom

Blossvale, NY

#33 Nov 28, 2011
and 32, YOU post means even LESS. idiot
Cabby

AOL

#34 Nov 28, 2011
and another mom wrote:
and 32, YOU post means even LESS. idiot
Wanna taste my salami? I like your style! I like MILFs
mom 4

Blossvale, NY

#35 Nov 28, 2011
cabby (AOL) when did YOU check last..lol
Cabby

AOL

#36 Nov 28, 2011
mom 4 wrote:
cabby (AOL) when did YOU check last..lol
Check what sweetums? Wanna meet up?
Cabby

Blossvale, NY

#37 Nov 29, 2011
what you talk about in 34

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Jun 19, 2014
the republican wrote:
The real joke is the people gave the keys to the city to a man that has served nearly a decade in city gov't and can't state a single worthwhile accomplishment. Seriously, had been asking people to give me a reason to vote for this guy for 6 months and all I got was he's better than the other guy.
Now the election is over and Rob can take his do nothing show to city hall. The saddest part is we elected him without asking a single question about what he's accomplished in the past that makes him qualified for the job.
Well there's a sign and a yogurt stand there now. So nonny nonny boo boo! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Lemke? 10 min Brett 2
Highschool dropout mayor 28 min need a friend 3
Dave Abraham 29 min Through the grape... 6
Pulse magazine out of business- cheating busine... 39 min ponyboy 16
Tutino 's Tacos!! 41 min Any Fish Tacos 4
Dr. Cerio (Jul '09) 53 min So right 33
Hoodrats Rob Woman 54 min Hey Idiot 7
OMG fat firemen on tv 1 hr Used Car Selling ... 8
Parkway Drugs Pharmacy is the Worst. 1 hr BlacklistRed 17
Bernadette Romano-Clark 1 hr BlacklistRed 27