Palmieri wins Utica mayoral election

Palmieri wins Utica mayoral election

There are 36 comments on the New Hartford Pennysaver story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Palmieri wins Utica mayoral election. In it, New Hartford Pennysaver reports that:

Rufe Ventura and Utica Democratic mayoral candidate Robert M. Palmieri look over precincts during election night at Ventura's Restaurant, November 08, 2011, in Utica, NY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hartford Pennysaver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hot sausage

Sherburne, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Good luck Robbie! Your gonna need it!
The Realist

Hamilton, NY

#2 Nov 17, 2011
All Utica's problems are now solved!**snicker**

Guarantee that Utica will be as bad or worse off than it was come next Election.
what

Nedrow, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2011
I really dont think uticas problems will be solved, dont you think its a little late, and im a realist.
Joke

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 17, 2011
Really??? An I thought Sanita was gonna pull it off. His team said they really worked those absentees. haha. He had about 1,000 signs up and only got 200 votes. Pretty sad.
the republican

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2011
The real joke is the people gave the keys to the city to a man that has served nearly a decade in city gov't and can't state a single worthwhile accomplishment. Seriously, had been asking people to give me a reason to vote for this guy for 6 months and all I got was he's better than the other guy.

Now the election is over and Rob can take his do nothing show to city hall. The saddest part is we elected him without asking a single question about what he's accomplished in the past that makes him qualified for the job.
Jenny

Rome, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2011
Palmeri doesn't qualify for the job this is another big joke.. On what merits did he get to win this race , He was in the weed and seed dept.. joke. This goes why back to one thing "The Intelligience of the Utica Voters" This is what Utica is lacking Intelligent Voters you have none.Sit back from the Old TV Set and Watch the Rob Plameri Show And the do nothing for the Next four Years.. Way to go Utican's. Utican's keep voting the way your going to vote all your ever going to get is what you have and no better they all suck...The Politicians of Utica have destroyed the City.. Have the City is boarded up and its all slumb housing .. OMG West utica how sad, Cornhill has been the hood for years,East Utica very small parts that are left that are decent the City is dying a slow death..
Umm

New Hartford, NY

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Well Jenny since you seem to have it figured out so perfectly why don't you run for Mayor next time and change things instead of blabbering on this utterly ridiculous forum. Oh and maybe you would be the first woman Mayor of Utica? that is if your a woman. It's people like you who sit back make remarks and do nothing to help. Get off the computer and do something instead of making comments. And I am a born and raised Utican and sick of reading the negativity of people who live here. Get out and go somewhere else with a Mayor who suits your fancy. Nobody is holding you here.
Jenny

Rome, NY

#10 Nov 26, 2011
I left utica a long time ago to depressing to live there. You give people a castle and before you know it they turn it into a shack. Cornhill is a disaster , so is West utica . To wake up everyday and see and drive through the city streets to see all these houses boarded up , how sad. Certainly not what it use to me.. No I wouldn't run for Mayor or anything else.. And I'm very thankful I left the utica area..
love utica

Rome, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2011
Jenny wrote:
I left utica a long time ago to depressing to live there. You give people a castle and before you know it they turn it into a shack. Cornhill is a disaster , so is West utica . To wake up everyday and see and drive through the city streets to see all these houses boarded up , how sad. Certainly not what it use to me.. No I wouldn't run for Mayor or anything else.. And I'm very thankful I left the utica area..
And were glad you are gone
Bob

Lowville, NY

#12 Nov 26, 2011
love utica wrote:
<quoted text>
And were glad you are gone
Love Utica, I think we all have some fond memories of Utica long ago but that was then and we all need to face the facts its just a matter of time before utica is totally dead. We elect felons, slum lords,and gready idiots. Ed, Frank,Frank,Jim, etc. Any questions please refer back to these names and tell me where this city is going.
Ya dork

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2011
Lou Lapolla the cross dresser ruined this city for 12 years and now he is the champion of the Utica School Board.What a figgin scam artist

“Lovin' it!”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 26, 2011
Umm wrote:
Well Jenny since you seem to have it figured out so perfectly why don't you run for Mayor next time and change things instead of blabbering on this utterly ridiculous forum. Oh and maybe you would be the first woman Mayor of Utica? that is if your a woman. It's people like you who sit back make remarks and do nothing to help. Get off the computer and do something instead of making comments. And I am a born and raised Utican and sick of reading the negativity of people who live here. Get out and go somewhere else with a Mayor who suits your fancy. Nobody is holding you here.
Typical jackazz response. I may not like a movie, It doesn't meen I'm a good actor or director. Umm is a fool!
searay

Glenfield, NY

#15 Nov 26, 2011
Jenny wrote:
Palmeri doesn't qualify for the job this is another big joke.. On what merits did he get to win this race , He was in the weed and seed dept.. joke. This goes why back to one thing "The Intelligience of the Utica Voters" This is what Utica is lacking Intelligent Voters you have none.Sit back from the Old TV Set and Watch the Rob Plameri Show And the do nothing for the Next four Years.. Way to go Utican's. Utican's keep voting the way your going to vote all your ever going to get is what you have and no better they all suck...The Politicians of Utica have destroyed the City.. Have the City is boarded up and its all slumb housing .. OMG West utica how sad, Cornhill has been the hood for years,East Utica very small parts that are left that are decent the City is dying a slow death..
first of all ,learn how to spell his last name."palmieri"
searay

Glenfield, NY

#16 Nov 26, 2011
what have any of you done for the city of utica in the last 5 or 10 years?????????? add lease he is give it a try.
BBQ PORK

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 26, 2011
Rob Palmieri is a thief and a rapist. He only won due to default. Thanks Bob Cardillo for Fockin up this years election. If you didnt stick your beak in then Ceminaro would have gotten all your votes and defeat Palmieri. So everybody that is bitching about Palmieri you have Bob Cardillo to thank for that. Now you can watch Rob Palmieri do chit for this city. He is just gonna walk around with his nose in the air thinking he is the chit. Story is Robbie is a piece of chit and you idiots of utica voted for him. I have some questions for Rob Palmieri:
1. so when are you gasing up the city car to take to camp? 2. will you be using the city gas card to fill up your boats and jetskis that you made your daughters buy? 3. Are you inviting GAIL to the mayors ball?
Hillman

AOL

#18 Nov 26, 2011
BBQ PORK wrote:
Rob Palmieri is a thief and a rapist. He only won due to default. Thanks Bob Cardillo for Fockin up this years election. If you didnt stick your beak in then Ceminaro would have gotten all your votes and defeat Palmieri. So everybody that is bitching about Palmieri you have Bob Cardillo to thank for that. Now you can watch Rob Palmieri do chit for this city. He is just gonna walk around with his nose in the air thinking he is the chit. Story is Robbie is a piece of chit and you idiots of utica voted for him. I have some questions for Rob Palmieri:
1. so when are you gasing up the city car to take to camp? 2. will you be using the city gas card to fill up your boats and jetskis that you made your daughters buy? 3. Are you inviting GAIL to the mayors ball?
I want to know that too.
Frank Trev

Utica, NY

#19 Nov 26, 2011
BBQ PORK wrote:
Hey, we were just kids! We didn't think Gail would tell anyone. I guess those De Sales girls all knew. I wonder who's talking.
max

New Hartford, NY

#20 Nov 26, 2011
hot sausage wrote:
Good luck Robbie! Your gonna need it!
HES TO DUMB TO NEED IT.
max

New Hartford, NY

#21 Nov 26, 2011
searay wrote:
what have any of you done for the city of utica in the last 5 or 10 years?????????? add lease he is give it a try.
YA SO HE CAN STEAL MORE FROM THE CITY.HE TOOK A BIG PAYCHECK FOR DOING NOTHING,DROVE A CITY TO HIS CAMP IN OLD FORGE EVERY WEEKI AND IM SURE HE USED CITY GAS TO.SO TELL ME HOW HES TRYING NUMBNUTS.
out and about

Utica, NY

#22 Nov 27, 2011
You Julian's and company should get over the fact that you are DONE in government and cannot win the dogcatcher election. Palmieri has got your number and u are finished-back to the laundry for u Timmy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Strong And The Pitbulls 11 min Two face 13
whoes the blonde that lives at 1305 catherine s... 20 min Just wondering 11
Elaine Bonanza 30 min Knewit 35
Democratic Congressional Leadership 1 hr libsrtraitors 11
Randalls Record 1 hr same all over 16
nh wins tonight 1 hr wow 22
Why Are Dems Always Angry? 2 hr Gaggy 19
Piazza k9 services 2 hr Brady 87
So I Was In Lowes 3 hr Another POS 75
Herb Philipson's being sold 12 hr Archie 103