Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Herkimer, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2013
I was seeing a man from the area named Greg Jones. He is married with 3 children, and I feel sorry for his wife because she actually believes he loves and wants her. This man was supposedly working on his marriage with his wife Joi and yet took me along with his children hiking and had sex with me in the woods. Then after hiking the last night, brought me to his house, let me stay overnight, and then had sex with me in his bed that morning. They split up for a total of about 2-3 weeks I think and he made it clear that I was what he wanted and loved but yet his wife is back home with him and she is being completely oblivious to his obvious love and attraction to me. I feel bad for her because he definitely enjoyed me and wants to see me again. What an idiot. Why would you want to be with a man who slept with another woman in your bed while he lied to you and said he loved and wanted you. Duh!
The facts

Herkimer, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2013
hikingplus wrote:
I was seeing a man from the area named Greg Jones. He is married with 3 children, and I feel sorry for his wife because she actually believes he loves and wants her. This man was supposedly working on his marriage with his wife Joi and yet took me along with his children hiking and had sex with me in the woods. Then after hiking the last night, brought me to his house, let me stay overnight, and then had sex with me in his bed that morning. They split up for a total of about 2-3 weeks I think and he made it clear that I was what he wanted and loved but yet his wife is back home with him and she is being completely oblivious to his obvious love and attraction to me. I feel bad for her because he definitely enjoyed me and wants to see me again. What an idiot. Why would you want to be with a man who slept with another woman in your bed while he lied to you and said he loved and wanted you. Duh!
Why were you sleeping with a married man! Duh!!
Seriously

Ilion, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2013
hikingplus wrote:
Seriously why would u want to be with a married man who obviously wants his family still. Duh!
camel face joe

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 25, 2013
"does having sex with children in the woods ring a bell?"

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Herkimer, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
He came onto me. I was into him. I told him how I felt and he fell in love with me. We had a very good time together and he always made it known that he enjoyed and wanted me. I told him that if his wife ever came back to be with him, we would have to stop talking and seeing each other and he said it wouldn't happen which led me to believe I was what he wanted. His wife is lying to herself if she thinks he really loves her. No man that really loves his wife would EVER do or say the things he said or did with me. He will be back.
t POLITIX

Frankfort, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2013
No, no it doesn't. Please elaborate.
Kiss My Azz

Herkimer, NY

#7 Sep 25, 2013
hikingplus wrote:
I'll use nice words and call you a mentally ill moron like your married boyfriend. You need help more than the wife!
hank brackett

Syracuse, NY

#8 Sep 25, 2013
You got your slot filled with a married guy, while camping out with his kids. He probly had lunch at the "Y" with you. He brung ya home to get your protein milkshake and your mad because he's still with his wife. When will you ditzy broads get it....all you are is a set of cans and a hole to polish his rocket. Enjoy the no-strings sex and let it go.
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#9 Sep 25, 2013
You are the dumb one is this situation!!! YOU ARE THE OTHER WOMEN, screwing a married man. You are the problem!!!!
OMG

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Not to mention, do you have any shame? Why would you put all this business about yourself on Topix? You need help.
Been there

Herkimer, NY

#11 Sep 25, 2013
I'm a married man who had an affair after 15 years of marriage. Speaking from my own experience and feelings, You are his temporary fling because it's new and exciting. I never had any intention of leaving my wife but was tempted and fell for someone younger and wild in bed. It lasted about 7 months before it came more of a chore than enjoying it. I always had to think of an excuse to leave the house for hours on end and eventually things start to get more and more suspicious. It eventually got very stressful and nerve racking to the point where even the sex wasn't doing it for me. When the newness wares off,( and it does), I was only left with the stress of thinking of excuses and deceiving my wife and it became totally not worth it. Affairs don't work and don't last because there started thru infidelity, it's not a normal feeling and it's certainly not worth losing someone you truly love and want to be with. I was weak, I was wrong, I fell for a beautiful young girl that gave me the attention I though I needed, emphasis on "THOUGHT"!! Bottom line, You are the other woman to him, find someone single and develop a lasting relationship thru communication and mutual respect. My wife and I have recently been thru counseling and we are now in a better place than ever, my weakness has made me a stronger man, although I may never completely forgive myself.
Wow

West Sand Lake, NY

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Been there wrote:
I'm a married man who had an affair after 15 years of marriage. Speaking from my own experience and feelings, You are his temporary fling because it's new and exciting. I never had any intention of leaving my wife but was tempted and fell for someone younger and wild in bed. It lasted about 7 months before it came more of a chore than enjoying it. I always had to think of an excuse to leave the house for hours on end and eventually things start to get more and more suspicious. It eventually got very stressful and nerve racking to the point where even the sex wasn't doing it for me. When the newness wares off,( and it does), I was only left with the stress of thinking of excuses and deceiving my wife and it became totally not worth it. Affairs don't work and don't last because there started thru infidelity, it's not a normal feeling and it's certainly not worth losing someone you truly love and want to be with. I was weak, I was wrong, I fell for a beautiful young girl that gave me the attention I though I needed, emphasis on "THOUGHT"!! Bottom line, You are the other woman to him, find someone single and develop a lasting relationship thru communication and mutual respect. My wife and I have recently been thru counseling and we are now in a better place than ever, my weakness has made me a stronger man, although I may never completely forgive myself.
amen
Unforgiving

Rome, NY

#13 Sep 25, 2013
Been there wrote:
Hopefully, for your sake, your wife will forgive you and find peace within her heart. I could not do that. Once that trust was broken, it would never be the same again. It would be interesting to know if you would be willing to go through counseling and try to save your marriage if it had been your wife that carried on an affair for 7 months. I think NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places for tomato pie? 14 min Jeff 10
Beware! Christy Thomas has herpes 19 min Jeff 1
Cops Speeding 24 min Craig 44
Urban Dictionary for Utica, NY (May '10) 41 min Utica Poseurs 16
Tenney 42 min Stanislavsky 18
Whitesboro/NH Sports 49 min Utica 3
Why Are All Teachers Failures? 52 min Truth 8
notre dame whitesboro game 1 hr proctor senior 38
teddy talerico good hes dead 5 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 6
The U P D cover-up 5 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 47