How well plowed are Utica's streets?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Wondering

New Hartford, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2014
I haven't heard much since the storm ended. So whats the verdict?
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2014
Utica Animal Farm wrote:
The DPW says they have found the plows that weren't sold by the DPW employees for scrap last year and will be working on connecting them to the trucks sometime in the near future maybe as soon as Sunday, overtime conditions permitting. After that they gotta work on finding the bat-trees", learning about electricity, and charging them to start the trucks and go plow some taxpayer money into personal injury lawyer's pockets just like last year.
Bat-trees

LOL,!!!!
Leroy the Welfare King

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2014
Yo! I be walkin in da road on Sunset and it be bad. Dumass plows just make my baby momas be pusnin dem strollas harda. Da benefit babys be hard enough to push, but wit my boxes of Colt 45, dem hos be workin overtime.

God bell Obama! Everyones be votin fo him in 2016!!!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jan 5, 2014
Mayor PalmHairy wrote:
Due to the Labella/Roefaro/UPD unaccountability issue and lawsuit for $2M, there will be no snow plowing the sewers aka "streets" in uterus today. The UPD rolls like dat!
Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV-Smith 11 min russ bianco 13
Who does the Best Auto painting work? 58 min adonkul 10
Carbone auto group 1 hr yeah 20
Most liberals have a low IQ 2 hr Bob 15
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 12 hr KY WELLER 422
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 13 hr area resident 631
state testing 18 hr hooray 65
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]