of 6
Next Last

“Praise the Dollar,send turkey!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105 May 11, 2013
Concerned Contributor wrote:
The fact is that he entire management team at RM is inappropriate and fraudulent from personnel director to Enriched Living to ACC. they are all incompetent, raise their hands to the cross and operate I un Christian ways, borderline evil. Working there was toxic. ACC is being run into the ground and they push radical Christianity. They hide behind the cross, hire only from Redeemer Church etc . It was only a matter of time before the ship and its sick crew sank. There are some good people at ES however they donít run the show. Itís a toxic environment to work. If OASAS and OC really knew the billing games and misuse of funds going on there, whew, it would get criminal. I was on the inside, I know. They need wholesale change and lots of prayer for any significant fundraising to take place. BTW where is the OD investigative and unbiased reporting on all this???
I take advantage of the homeless, the mentally ill, and the chemically dependent. It's what the Lord wants me to do. I hope the OMH doesn't get involved.
Judas

Utica, NY

#106 May 11, 2013
Dodge is my buddy! We are experts at betrayal!
Even a blind squirrel

New York, NY

#107 May 14, 2013
...will find a nut once in a while.
ky

Utica, NY

#108 May 15, 2013
Because
elect Talorico

Baltimore, MD

#109 May 15, 2013
OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>I am the pot and the kettle. Can you fathom that? I know for a fact that he was not alone in the slights of hand he endeavored in. Dont put words in mouth, I never said anyone respected him, I said he wasnt alone, BIG difference. People will hold allegiance to the dollar and the hand that feeds them and he fed many he was helped by MANY! Make no mistake, when he goes down the monkeys go down too, thats all Im saying. Watch and see, this should/could be interesting.
His secretary know everything, he had to, he kept all his appointments, secretaries always know.
Mission police

Newark, NJ

#110 May 15, 2013
Dodge supporter wrote:
Another attempt a smear this great man. An Internet lynching based on no facts or circumstance, nothing but chatter. Rev. Dodge will be at the mission serving the people as he currently does for a long time at the pleasure and full support of the board.
The board are full of naive people, who believed all his criminal activities because Bill is that good, BTW you sound like his boy friend.
Elect Ernie Talerico

Baltimore, MD

#111 May 16, 2013
Mr Talerico will be a good choice, , he is compassionate, loves the residents, honest, strong roots in his his community, lovely family, hard worker, works many jobs to give his family a good spiritual life, he coaches my kids and they love him, he is a good looking guy, he knows mission work, he knows drug recovery, he knows homelessness and people and is a people's person, many times when my mother volunteered in the kitchen she told me that, he will be eating with the residents and making them laugh, ERNIE TALERICO FOR EXEC. DIRECTOR. other than him will be the same thing, no change,
Mr Harris

Utica, NY

#112 May 16, 2013
He helped me and my family when we where in need. He treated us with dignity and respect. I can say first hand that he is a nice man.
Elect Ernie Talerico wrote:
Mr Talerico will be a good choice,, he is compassionate, loves the residents, honest, strong roots in his his community, lovely family, hard worker, works many jobs to give his family a good spiritual life, he coaches my kids and they love him, he is a good looking guy, he knows mission work, he knows drug recovery, he knows homelessness and people and is a people's person, many times when my mother volunteered in the kitchen she told me that, he will be eating with the residents and making them laugh, ERNIE TALERICO FOR EXEC. DIRECTOR. other than him will be the same thing, no change,
As the mission turns

Washington, DC

#113 May 16, 2013
Mr Harris wrote:
He helped me and my family when we where in need. He treated us with dignity and respect. I can say first hand that he is a nice man.<quoted text>
That is what he does, I also think he will be a good guy for the mission, he helped my son with his addiction, he is now married and holding a good job for six years now, Is there a number we can call to let them know how we feel, please post a number that we can vote.
As the mission turns

Baltimore, MD

#114 May 17, 2013
Dodge supporter wrote:
It will never be official, it's all LIES!.
This man walks in the light of the Lord, he would never lay down with another man and fornicate or misappropriate or steal money that was greatly needed by all the homeless in the Utica area.
He would never exaggerate intensifying an alter ego that was greater than he.
This man is a saint, that fact drives you haters crazy.
This wise Board of directors knows this, they trust him, that's why they gave him full power to bring the rescue mission where it is today.
You sound like his wife or his boy friend, did he compensate you in any way babe?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeler on Boston radio 10 min Traveling man 1
area to get new hospital 1 hr Urban Planner 16
Charter School expanding 7 hr Thetruthhurts 4
Two Tone's Tacos 10 hr brain 11
retro fitness 10 hr the mill 19
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 10 hr Doug77 5,942
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 12 hr NYS Teacher 342
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 13 hr rothman 15
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 19 hr Ghost Region 224
More from around the web