Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#84 Apr 28, 2013
Bill's phone extension has now been deactivated. That is the first verifiable proof that I have seen so far.

I called his extension 3 or 4 days ago and it worked fine. I call it now and I get a message that says it is an invalid extension. The other extensions seem to be working fine.

I also know for a FACT that staff was saying that Bill was on vacation a few weeks ago.

I do not know if all of the above posts are true or false, but it appears that something may be going on since his phone extension has been deactivated in the past few days.
discouraged giver

Syracuse, NY

#85 Apr 28, 2013
How come the board put up with his bulloney for so long ?
philanthropist

Syracuse, NY

#87 Apr 28, 2013
I hope this is all sorted out by the holidays,I usually donate on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's so sad that the actions of one man can ruin the name of a good organization.
i told u so

Syracuse, NY

#88 Apr 28, 2013
I knew there was something weird about him.
Who

Syracuse, NY

#89 Apr 28, 2013
Who is Rev Phil Hodge?
ask the Board Members

Utica, NY

#90 Apr 28, 2013
you need to ask the board why this was able to go on for so long. They were told on more than one occasion by credible people about Dodge, but for some reason, turned a blind eye. Only they can tell you their reason.
Who

Syracuse, NY

#91 Apr 28, 2013
This person posting as Phil Hodge seems to know enough t make me think they work there. Does anybody know who it is?

“Praise the Dollar,send turkey!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#92 Apr 28, 2013
Who wrote:
This person posting as Phil Hodge seems to know enough t make me think they work there. Does anybody know who it is?
Mind your own business. Just send cash and turkeys. Make it quick, I may have to leave the country soon.
God

Utica, NY

#93 Apr 30, 2013
Like i said he took a lot of donation to his barn and never made it back to the mission how about all the thing he took from the swanka house before the action that never made it back to the mission is the rev. A crook yes he is is he going to heaven no he just use the mission to get what he want . What he could get for him self.plan at every one said crook

Watching it happen

Roxbury, CT

#94 Apr 30, 2013
Staff have sex with each other right in the mission. Salaried management aware and turns their head because the cant find other staff to replace them . Now with Dodge gone, it's easier then ever
Fazt Eddie

Utica, NY

#95 Apr 30, 2013
RESCUE MISSION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
I arrived in Utica 2006 and am a graduate of the Parker House half way house. The only thing I can say today is I am a Christian. And as such dont actually care if someone stole from the mission. I believe today that God oversees all and that He owns EVERYTHING! So if he stole from God he will be dealt with. If the authorities here believe he has and convict him of a crime he will pay for that too. I continue to pray for the survival of the Rescue Mission. An organization that reaches people from all walks of life. I dont know a single person today that hasn't made mistakes. So my Lord and Savior teaches me daily to pray for those that do. Because I have made many. If anyone is without sin let him cast the first stone. My name is Eddie Cirilo
Ha ha

AOL

#96 Apr 30, 2013
Fazt Eddie wrote:
RESCUE MISSION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
I arrived in Utica 2006 and am a graduate of the Parker House half way house. The only thing I can say today is I am a Christian. And as such dont actually care if someone stole from the mission. I believe today that God oversees all and that He owns EVERYTHING! So if he stole from God he will be dealt with. If the authorities here believe he has and convict him of a crime he will pay for that too. I continue to pray for the survival of the Rescue Mission. An organization that reaches people from all walks of life. I dont know a single person today that hasn't made mistakes. So my Lord and Savior teaches me daily to pray for those that do. Because I have made many. If anyone is without sin let him cast the first stone. My name is Eddie Cirilo
Thanks for the laugh! You must be drunk!
Negative complainers

New Hartford, NY

#97 Apr 30, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh! You must be drunk!
And you sir, are the problem. Only have negative things to say. Easier to speak down to others than lift someone up. Your true nature is shown, you won't amount to much in life by talking bad about others. Just some correction I'm giving to you. Take it or leave it.
Ha ha

AOL

#98 May 1, 2013
Negative complainers wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir, are the problem. Only have negative things to say. Easier to speak down to others than lift someone up. Your true nature is shown, you won't amount to much in life by talking bad about others. Just some correction I'm giving to you. Take it or leave it.
You, sir, are in denial. The truth is the truth. The facts are the facts. Deal with it. Get you head out of the sand.
Negative complainers

New Hartford, NY

#99 May 1, 2013
Agreed! The facts are the facts. And the fact I'm trying to point to is that the mission has seen many great things and done many great things to allow people to change mistakes they have made in the past. Which we all have done. And if one person is alleged to have made a BIG mistake, then that person will be held accountable, but we cannot let it damper the good things that come from the mission.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#100 May 1, 2013
I know that Bill has been "on sabattical" for several weeks, but has anyone else joined him in the last week or two?
Hmmmm

AOL

#101 May 7, 2013
What is the latest?
Find the proof

Milford, NJ

#102 May 8, 2013
There are many accusations listed here, that I agree with, but where is the proof so the newspapers can pursue the story? The Board is not talking. Does anyone know the website where he posted pictures? Does anyone have anything concrete about the amount that he stole? Does anyone know who to talk to that will reveal what is happening?
Esquire

AOL

#103 May 9, 2013
Mission Supporter wrote:
It is my understanding that Bill Dodge has retained a lawyer for the purpose of getting a financial settlement and with no publicity or record in his dismissal from the Rescue Mission.I certainly hope that the board has no intent of engaging in this extortion.You should be in the process of having liens put on his bank accounts and house,contacting a independent accounting firm to scrutinize all of his expenditures for the last few years.Be prepared to go to court, and get all the news media involved in this case. What he wants is to be able walk away richer and have no public record of his behavior so he can prey on some other organization in the future.Now is the time for the Board of Directors to step up to the plate and put the Mission ahead of your personal egos and goals.
continued below
Who's the lawyer?
Concerned Contributor

Utica, NY

#104 May 10, 2013
The fact is that he entire management team at RM is inappropriate and fraudulent from personnel director to Enriched Living to ACC. they are all incompetent, raise their hands to the cross and operate I un Christian ways, borderline evil. Working there was toxic. ACC is being run into the ground and they push radical Christianity. They hide behind the cross, hire only from Redeemer Church etc . It was only a matter of time before the ship and its sick crew sank. There are some good people at ES however they donít run the show. Itís a toxic environment to work. If OASAS and OC really knew the billing games and misuse of funds going on there, whew, it would get criminal. I was on the inside, I know. They need wholesale change and lots of prayer for any significant fundraising to take place. BTW where is the OD investigative and unbiased reporting on all this???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Paving Paving in the Dark on Kellogg Rd... 4 min santheman 3
Highschool dropout mayor 56 min Colage Gaduate 7
What should I do if I hit my Ding-Dong? 1 hr ssc 2
Runners Sheep Ride 1 hr Da Law 3
Nano trouble 2 hr Nano Neverwas 4
(anyone know a polish guy named martin in west ... 2 hr ssc 1
Best Subs in the area? (Jun '11) 3 hr ilms72 23
Bernadette Romano-Clark 5 hr disgusted 32
OMG fat firemen on tv 9 hr Used Car Selling ... 8
Matt Scialdone 9 hr BlacklistRed 18