Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Dodge supporter wrote:
Another attempt a smear this great man. An Internet lynching based on no facts or circumstance, nothing but chatter. Rev. Dodge will be at the mission serving the people as he currently does for a long time at the pleasure and full support of the board.
Let's see who goes to Big Tent tomorrow? Will Dodge be there? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Dodge supporter

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rev Dodge made the rescue mission what it is today. When Utica really didn't have a homeless problem he reached out to other neighboring towns and villages all across the country to bring the poor and down trodden here to Utica.

He helped the rapist and the murderers just leaving prison when no one else wanted them. he opened up his heart and door giving them shelter and food when their own families and communities rejected them because they were sick and demented.

The Reverend is not gay, or bisexual is you indicate. He does not have sex with men and boys he's happily married.

The Board of Directors fully supports him and the direction he has brought the mission only doing good and godly works.

Just look at Rutger Street how wonderful it is, a true testament to the success of the mission and how wonderful it is for the city of Utica.

Thank You Reverend Dodge we got your back.
I love it

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dodge supporter wrote:
Rev Dodge made the rescue mission what it is today. When Utica really didn't have a homeless problem he reached out to other neighboring towns and villages all across the country to bring the poor and down trodden here to Utica.
He helped the rapist and the murderers just leaving prison when no one else wanted them. he opened up his heart and door giving them shelter and food when their own families and communities rejected them because they were sick and demented.
The Reverend is not gay, or bisexual is you indicate. He does not have sex with men and boys he's happily married.
The Board of Directors fully supports him and the direction he has brought the mission only doing good and godly works.
Just look at Rutger Street how wonderful it is, a true testament to the success of the mission and how wonderful it is for the city of Utica.
Thank You Reverend Dodge we got your back.
Such wonderful satire!! The Sanders people did all the work. Dodge just grabs credit and cash. Yeah, look at Rutger St. Look real close. If a few people get help, it's despite Dodge. It's just a by product of his scam.
you should know

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

There are many questions concerning the Board of Directors knowledge of Rev Bill's activities. I hope they don't put themselves in a position where they need to explain why they covered for this pervert. Yes Dodge did bring the sex offenders to Utica NY, birds of a feather flock together. Yes, what he did to the Rutger St area is a sin, property values have hit a all time low, crime is up,groups of felons, sex offenders hanging out 24/7, and all on the donors and taxpayer money. Time for the Board to protect the Mission, not this loser.
Dodge supporter

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rev. Dodge has his board aligned and in his back pocket.

The board gave him its blessing and thank god they did.

The mission and the city would be lost without the wonderful and gifted man.

Still no proof as you assassinate his character. This wonderful and godly man continues to do amazing work for the mission having full suupory of his board.

STOP THE LIES
R U on Drugs

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Dodge supporter wrote:
Still no proof as you assassinate his character. This wonderful and godly man continues to do amazing work for the mission having full suupory of his board.
STOP THE LIES
You must be drunk and retarted. Izat you Brudder Rick?
Gerald

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

You're either a gullible idiot or your the REV .
Dodge supporter wrote:
STOP THE LIES
internal knowledge

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I think the Rev. is a selfish , sick ,perverted, bastard !
Mr Feed our Vets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hope they don't investigate my non-for-profit.......... All except my pockets and truck payments.
I love it wrote:
<quoted text>Such wonderful satire!! The Sanders people did all the work. Dodge just grabs credit and cash. Yeah, look at Rutger St. Look real close. If a few people get help, it's despite Dodge. It's just a by product of his scam.
Dodge supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

You can attack me, and call me names, vilify me and the wonderful Rev. Dodge.

The fact remains he does wonderful work, helps the needy, feeds the poor rapists, and violent criminals all with the blessing and full support of the board of directors.

Your lies and insults will and can not change any of that
Jason

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Give it up, the only one that would call him woderful is the reverend himself, a family member or a pervert like him. If your really from Florida have the great reverend come there and destroy your local Rescue Mission. The people of this community have had enough of his lies, deceit, and perverted ways. If the board supports this kind of behavior there will no longer be a mission in Utica.
Dodge supporter wrote:
The fact remains he does wonderful work, helps the needy, feeds the poor rapists, and violent criminals all with the blessing and full support of the board of directors.
Dodge supporter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jason, you must be one of the lazy employees or an ungrateful client who does not appreciate the works of the good Reverend. All you do is spout untruths and hide behind a fake name and computer.

Rev Dodge should have your thanks and praise in lieu if your LIES. I know he has the boards confidence and that my friends drives you crazy.

The mission is Rev. Dodge.
Im sorry

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry dodge supporter. I've been reading these posts and hoped that it was false. But the truth is coming out very soon. From very credible sources. The starter of this post knows a lot. He is truly telling the board what to do in lieu of the situation that came about leading to Dodges dismissal. Neither parties wish this post to remain on topix because they do not want this public. You will know soon. Again sorry, because you do seem sincere. But this time it's not just lies, things are coming to an end for the man. Whether he did a good job or not. I have nothing against him. We all make mistakes. But actions take precedence when it involves being the head of an organization such as the mission, and sometimes it's better to step down than try and go out fighting.
R U on Drugs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Dodge supporter wrote:
You ARE drunk!
R U on Drugs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dodge supporter wrote:
Jason, you must be one of the lazy employees or an ungrateful client who does not appreciate the works of the good Reverend. All you do is spout untruths and hide behind a fake name and computer.
Rev Dodge should have your thanks and praise in lieu if your LIES. I know he has the boards confidence and that my friends drives you crazy.
The mission is Rev. Dodge.
Here we go.... surprised you didn't use the walmart computer slam! LOL!!

BTW... and your real name is????
details

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Im sorry wrote:
I'm sorry dodge supporter. I've been reading these posts and hoped that it was false. But the truth is coming out very soon. From very credible sources. The starter of this post knows a lot. He is truly telling the board what to do in lieu of the situation that came about leading to Dodges dismissal. Neither parties wish this post to remain on topix because they do not want this public. You will know soon. Again sorry, because you do seem sincere. But this time it's not just lies, things are coming to an end for the man. Whether he did a good job or not. I have nothing against him. We all make mistakes. But actions take precedence when it involves being the head of an organization such as the mission, and sometimes it's better to step down than try and go out fighting.
How soon before this becomes official? Is there going to be something in the news or will he just be taken off their website?
Dodge supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

It will never be official, it's all LIES!.

This man walks in the light of the Lord, he would never lay down with another man and fornicate or misappropriate or steal money that was greatly needed by all the homeless in the Utica area.

He would never exaggerate intensifying an alter ego that was greater than he.

This man is a saint, that fact drives you haters crazy.

This wise Board of directors knows this, they trust him, that's why they gave him full power to bring the rescue mission where it is today.

“Praise the Dollar,send turkey!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Dodge supporter wrote:
It will never be official, it's all LIES!.
This man walks in the light of the Lord, he would never lay down with another man and fornicate or misappropriate or steal money that was greatly needed by all the homeless in the Utica area.
He would never exaggerate intensifying an alter ego that was greater than he.
This man is a saint, that fact drives you haters crazy.
This wise Board of directors knows this, they trust him, that's why they gave him full power to bring the rescue mission where it is today.
My check is in the mail, brother! Thank you for your glowing endorsement! As promised, stop in for a free turkey. Those homeless people don't eat anyway. Praise the dollar! Send MORE turkey!

Did anyone notice that I wasn,t on TV at Easter? Hmmmmm....

See you at Big Tent soon!
Dodge supporter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

What no breaking news flashes? All lies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

182 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White guilt at MVCC (Jul '13) 7 min confucious 16
Utica Comets Future 8 min Sad and belligerent 49
rudy giuliani speaking at colgate 8 min doolin38 1
Mark the MEGA Flagg 11 min Robert 22
Official: Goodbye Comets 27 min comets forever 77
Changes at WKTV with new owner? 36 min Tim 198
All Seasons Ice Cream Closed!?! 40 min Mr Freeze 6
Panera's has a serious problem 1 hr Joe Betrus 30
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 5 hr SUtica 114