|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

That is sad wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people can't share intelligible information with one another over the Internet. Because of illiterates that resort to cussing and name calling due to lack of information to back up their points of view. The starter of this "topic". Actually has credible information. Why and how does someone go "way down". There's no traces back to the posters. Just another example of Internet trash talking. Help yourself and read a book.
And...blow me :)
Parker House

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>Go steal another lap top you fckin monkey biotch! Outta yur tree mother fcuker! Youre going DOWN WAY DOWN!
I can't think of any employee who respects Dodge. He has been feared for is recklessness and greed. Ask Joe M who got canned from accounting what he knows. No one respects the clown. Is this the best you can do with a reply? Your use of language and your method of expression says much about you. Are you the pot or the kettle...brother? Amen.
Parker House

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I have read many books which is why and how i base my knowledge. The person who started this post is indeed a lower life form such as a monkey, who has yet to evolve past the point of shit throwing and stealing... hence a monkey. Now if you want to get into the details regarding Rev Dodge and his supposed misappropriation of funds you had better and in addition to look at his subordinates as a King is nothing without his court. His court is most defiantly worth a look see. This man did not operate alone by no means. there are plenty of thieves to be hung here. BTW the ability to assimilate to the surroundings is a sign of intellegence not the opposite, you fire breather ;)
Ouch! Which comic books have you read lately, brother?
Parker House

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>And...blow me :)
You'd have to have one.
OMFG

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Parker House wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't think of any employee who respects Dodge. He has been feared for is recklessness and greed. Ask Joe M who got canned from accounting what he knows. No one respects the clown. Is this the best you can do with a reply? Your use of language and your method of expression says much about you. Are you the pot or the kettle...brother? Amen.
I am the pot and the kettle. Can you fathom that? I know for a fact that he was not alone in the slights of hand he endeavored in. Dont put words in mouth, I never said anyone respected him, I said he wasnt alone, BIG difference. People will hold allegiance to the dollar and the hand that feeds them and he fed many he was helped by MANY! Make no mistake, when he goes down the monkeys go down too, thats all Im saying. Watch and see, this should/could be interesting.
That is sad

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>And...blow me :)
I rest my case.
That is sad

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I have read many books which is why and how i base my knowledge. The person who started this post is indeed a lower life form such as a monkey, who has yet to evolve past the point of shit throwing and stealing... hence a monkey. Now if you want to get into the details regarding Rev Dodge and his supposed misappropriation of funds you had better and in addition to look at his subordinates as a King is nothing without his court. His court is most defiantly worth a look see. This man did not operate alone by no means. there are plenty of thieves to be hung here. BTW the ability to assimilate to the surroundings is a sign of intellegence not the opposite, you fire breather ;)
I'm sorry but it appears you are reading the wrong books. This half eloquent paragraph may seem to you to sound intelligent, but your misuse of grammar and acronyms state otherwise. Leave the conversation to the grown ups. And thanks for the compliment. Fire breather. I like that.
OMFG

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

That is sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
Blower ;)
Hey over 60 crowd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

That is sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but it appears you are reading the wrong books. This half eloquent paragraph may seem to you to sound intelligent, but your misuse of grammar and acronyms state otherwise. Leave the conversation to the grown ups. And thanks for the compliment. Fire breather. I like that.
Here we go with the low internet learning curve. I suppose these people speak perfect King's English on the phone right? If you gotta be a spellcheck sally in order to make a point, you're just admitting you resent the truth and have no point. Thanks! Look up "Netiquette", noob.
That is sad

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey over 60 crowd wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go with the low internet learning curve. I suppose these people speak perfect King's English on the phone right? If you gotta be a spellcheck sally in order to make a point, you're just admitting you resent the truth and have no point. Thanks! Look up "Netiquette", noob.
Noob? That's a new one. Thank you as well. I merely mentioned his lack of ability to properly speak online to point to the fact that most negative people online can make no valid statements and just resort to name calling. Sorry but I'm not doing that. You can call me any name in the book. I'm above that. Grew out of that years ago.
Lainey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

This is very sad.
Grammar issues

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

This post has grammar issues issues. Incomplets and run-on where anew sentence was prudent. Hypocrite moron.
That is sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Noob? That's a new one. Thank you as well. I merely mentioned his lack of ability to properly speak online to point to the fact that most negative people online can make no valid statements and just resort to name calling. Sorry but I'm not doing that. You can call me any name in the book. I'm above that. Grew out of that years ago.
Grammar issues

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

That is sad wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people can't share intelligible information with one another over the Internet. Because of illiterates that resort to cussing and name calling due to lack of information to back up their points of view. The starter of this "topic". Actually has credible information. Why and how does someone go "way down". There's no traces back to the posters. Just another example of Internet trash talking. Help yourself and read a book.
And THIS post, hypocrite, is a disaster. So much for your credibility.

Never fails I swear!

Foot? Meet mouth!
John

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

the man is a perv
Marshall Dillon

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Somebody tell the Reverend to get out of "Dodge" !
Rescue Mission Supporter

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

The original blog is meant for the Board to get all the facts out for the public, no back alley deals. OMFG is trying to deflect the real issues. The Rev was not doing what he said he was doing on Mission time, if this turns into a criminal case, so be it. OMFG is a feeble mind trying to express itself, don't fall for the smoke and mirrors. Bill Dodge did many nasty things during his tenure at the helm, but as someone said, the truth will come out. That's exactly what the Rev and his accomplices don't want. People that have more info on Dodge & Co. need to come forward.
Dodge supporter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Another attempt a smear this great man. An Internet lynching based on no facts or circumstance, nothing but chatter. Rev. Dodge will be at the mission serving the people as he currently does for a long time at the pleasure and full support of the board.
eastutica

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

to mutch temtation with all lhat money
the truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Bill Dodge is not a great man who does good work for the mission, he is a sexual predator of men and young boys. This is not the first time he has been caught,
and if he can make a settlement with the Board,it won't be his last. The board needs to make all the facts public so the healing process can begin for the Mission. The Rescue Mission is a great christian organization that has helped many people. One pervert will not change the goals, direction and good works that it has done for years. The Utica Rescue Mission is alive and well.
Brian

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

To the Dodge supporter: Fear not for you will find another lover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 1 hr Boo hoo 11
Finally A Utica Explaination 1 hr Douchiest ppl on ... 13
utica aud 1 hr Comets Welfare Lu... 107
Downtown Albany free Thurs night concert series (Jul '11) 2 hr Who is Joe B 10
Robert BobbyO Oliveria 2 hr Broadway Newport 11
Police out of control again! (Jul '11) 2 hr Who Cares 15
Ten Most Dangerous Jobs In The United States. (Jun '12) 2 hr Tomato Pie 18
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 5 hr Orbitz 23
How's the food at Rassberrys ? 6 hr smith pac 11
Wegmans on the move 9 hr False 9