Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It is my understanding that Bill Dodge has retained a lawyer for the purpose of getting a financial settlement and with no publicity or record in his dismissal from the Rescue Mission.I certainly hope that the board has no intent of engaging in this extortion.You should be in the process of having liens put on his bank accounts and house,contacting a independent accounting firm to scrutinize all of his expenditures for the last few years.Be prepared to go to court, and get all the news media involved in this case. What he wants is to be able walk away richer and have no public record of his behavior so he can prey on some other organization in the future.Now is the time for the Board of Directors to step up to the plate and put the Mission ahead of your personal egos and goals.
continued below
Mission Supporter

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

CONTINUED from above.
This fraud has done so much harm to the Mission, the employees and families, volunteers and supporters, that the only financial gain he should receive is a tank of gas so he can get out of this town.If the board doesn't feel they can take a firm stand, then please step aside and let some one else who is willing and able to protect the Mission do the job.If this letter hurts any ones feelings or egos, that's unfortunate.Remember, the person or persons that are pushing you to pay a settlement are the ones who allowed this behavior to go on and are trying to protect themselves. PLEASE, take a stand.
About time

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

patriot

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

If this is true , how come the police aren't involved ?
About time

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

patriot wrote:
If this is true , how come the police aren't involved ?
They may be. Dodge has been out of sight and no one who woks at the mission is saying much other than he's "away."
livid

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

This stinks to high heaven, I've been donating to the Rescue Mission for years ! I hope the media gets involved and some investigative reporting is done immediately ! This crook has to be held accountable !
philanthropist

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

This sounds like Ray Shanley and the non - profit he was running. How do these people get away with this,aren't there checks and balances ? Is he still in the area ?
More livid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

If this is true, watch the slimy county and city elected officials and media supporters back away.

Those people lied in bed with the man, now watch them flip, one by one.
More livid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

RESCUE MISSION BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Thomas W. Wattles (1995)
PRESIDENT

Ann Canfield (1987)
VICE PRESIDENT

Paul Plevritis (2006)
TREASURER

George Haskell (2009)
SECRETARY

L. Michael Fitzgerald (1986)

Steven Kowalsky (2011)

Harry H. Love, M.D.(1992)

David Lisi (2007)

Amy DeMetri (2008)

Cynthia Jones, MD (2012)

Toby Taylor, MD (2012)

“Praise the Dollar,send turkey!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

about time

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

I was wondering how this guy lasted this long. I'm sure there are no tears being shed at the Rescue Mission.
Former Employee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

about time wrote:
I was wondering how this guy lasted this long. I'm sure there are no tears being shed at the Rescue Mission.
None at all.
Utica Resident

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

They better do what is right if this is all true
More livid wrote:
RESCUE MISSION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Thomas W. Wattles (1995)
PRESIDENT
Ann Canfield (1987)
VICE PRESIDENT
Paul Plevritis (2006)
TREASURER
George Haskell (2009)
SECRETARY
L. Michael Fitzgerald (1986)
Steven Kowalsky (2011)
Harry H. Love, M.D.(1992)
David Lisi (2007)
Amy DeMetri (2008)
Cynthia Jones, MD (2012)
Toby Taylor, MD (2012)
Hack Junter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Nobody who loves the TV camera as much as Dodge really loves the Lord as Dodge claims. It's about the cash. Let's see what Hank & Mike do from here. Mike has a lot of dirt, including his own.
Stan

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Well said!!!!
Mission Supporter wrote:
CONTINUED from above.
This fraud has done so much harm to the Mission, the employees and families, volunteers and supporters, that the only financial gain he should receive is a tank of gas so he can get out of this town.If the board doesn't feel they can take a firm stand, then please step aside and let some one else who is willing and able to protect the Mission do the job.If this letter hurts any ones feelings or egos, that's unfortunate.Remember, the person or persons that are pushing you to pay a settlement are the ones who allowed this behavior to go on and are trying to protect themselves. PLEASE, take a stand.
OMFG

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Utica Resident wrote:
They better do what is right if this is all true
<quoted text>
You people are outta your tree! Think you fell off the band wagon! Go F yourself and smoke some more crakerjacks Biotch! This man is being set up. The truth will come out and when it does the local bigs are gonna be dirty as shit!
The Truth Hurts

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Stop trying to cover for the man. The truth is the truth he has done the mission, its donors, volunteers and this whole community wrong. He may claim he was set up, but he knows the truth and so do the people. No set up, just the truth.
OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>You people are outta your tree! Think you fell off the band wagon! Go F yourself and smoke some more crakerjacks Biotch! This man is being set up. The truth will come out and when it does the local bigs are gonna be dirty as shit!
OMFG

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

The Truth Hurts wrote:
Stop trying to cover for the man. The truth is the truth he has done the mission, its donors, volunteers and this whole community wrong. He may claim he was set up, but he knows the truth and so do the people. No set up, just the truth. <quoted text>
Go steal another lap top you fckin monkey biotch! Outta yur tree mother fcuker! Youre going DOWN WAY DOWN!
That is sad

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

OMFG wrote:
<quoted text>Go steal another lap top you fckin monkey biotch! Outta yur tree mother fcuker! Youre going DOWN WAY DOWN!
This is why people can't share intelligible information with one another over the Internet. Because of illiterates that resort to cussing and name calling due to lack of information to back up their points of view. The starter of this "topic". Actually has credible information. Why and how does someone go "way down". There's no traces back to the posters. Just another example of Internet trash talking. Help yourself and read a book.
OMFG

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

That is sad wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people can't share intelligible information with one another over the Internet. Because of illiterates that resort to cussing and name calling due to lack of information to back up their points of view. The starter of this "topic". Actually has credible information. Why and how does someone go "way down". There's no traces back to the posters. Just another example of Internet trash talking. Help yourself and read a book.
Actually I have read many books which is why and how i base my knowledge. The person who started this post is indeed a lower life form such as a monkey, who has yet to evolve past the point of shit throwing and stealing... hence a monkey. Now if you want to get into the details regarding Rev Dodge and his supposed misappropriation of funds you had better and in addition to look at his subordinates as a King is nothing without his court. His court is most defiantly worth a look see. This man did not operate alone by no means. there are plenty of thieves to be hung here. BTW the ability to assimilate to the surroundings is a sign of intellegence not the opposite, you fire breather ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
is IT WRONG TO EXPOSE MYSELF AT EAGLE 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 4
breaking SEM CNC NEWS PUNK SKULL CRUSHED AN MAMMA 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 2
jayce enoch 2 hr pretty girl 1
help HOG JOWL STUCK IN GOLD TOOTH 2 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 18
why DO NEGEROES RA PE BABIES ALL DAY ON AFRICA 2 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 10
Coach LittleMan is so totally totally fcked now. 2 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 4
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 2 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 43
High rise fire Ufd 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 32
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 122
WKTV's new broadcast desk 4 hr Sunny Side Up 72
Irish Fest 4 hr Sunny Side Up 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••