Racist Dad & Dumb Hospital

Racist Dad & Dumb Hospital

Posted in the Utica Forum

Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Definitely a racist dad, would fit right here at Utica Topix. Possibly racist hospital, definitely stupid hospital. Going to cost them big now.

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
This is why white palefaces like you are going extinct. While you're bitching about negroes, we are taking back our land(which is Mexico). Let's see what you palefaces do when we wipe you and the negroes out. It's no wonder your white whores don't want you white palefaces anymore, they are choosing negroes and my Mexican and Latino brothers. Handle you business and choose your battles carefully, paleface

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
One more thing, after a while, it's not us you'll need to be concerned. Since you teen palefaces are killing you people off in shopping malls, schools and theaters, that makes it easier for us. Maybe they're a bunch of mixed nuts because they were molested by their pedophile white dads. Negroes and palefaces are useless losers
Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 20, 2013
I have read this article and the dad is a racist if the article is true. Please read the Patients Bill of Rights before you start spewing fragmented facts.
You can choose who provides care for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Nano/Buff Billion scandal gets smakcked d... 9 min Dave 69
Savannah Goico 2 hr Gaggy 3
Vote Clinton if you love Abortion 2 hr Hillaryvoter 1
Trumpsters are quiet today 2 hr aja 58
Danielle Shalanskey Mellor 4 hr Angelo 9
Who Is The Hot Girl At Utica Bread?? 4 hr KayLoser FatLezz ... 9
Did Pezzolanella Construction Really Paint Pin-... 4 hr Biba 6
Kaitlyn Conley 9 hr Hahaha 139
Texas Roadhouse Closing 15 hr truth 14
Utica Bread or lack there of 19 hr John 16