Injecting drugs Heroin and Diladid

Injecting drugs Heroin and Diladid

Posted in the Utica Forum

Not sure

Rome, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Ok so without getting into all the don't do this stuff I have a question. I injected Diladid 8mg and the high was out of this world!! However a while later and I had this happen once with Heroin and never heard of it happening to anyone else doign the drugs, is that I began getting extremely sick I mean I puked like 10-12 times over 4 hours, head hurt. These are not OD's as the drug was in my system for quite seom time and I would have happened sooner not later. I thought it might be cotton fever , but I had no fever. I am a bit perplexed. I had the exact same thing happen with heroin a few weeks ago. I get the super high the high on the 8mg of Diladid is amazing!! Just not sure why get so sick after? Is it from the fillers? I mean i crush it up and use a cotton filter but Im sure some remains, and to have the same effects with 2 different but similiar drugs was odd. Anyone else experience anything similiar ever? Being the good addict that I am I awoke and injected another pill, so we' shall see if it happened again. hope not makes it almost not worth injecting drugs. I might have to start Butt Plugging it.
Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2014
I licked some serious butttwhole last night. I really diladid.

Signed,
Cretin
Street Drug vs Legal Drug

Poland, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2014
When one buys heroin their is no telling the potency! It could be 3% or it could be 50% pure. That is why there are so many ODs/Deaths from this drug. Not to say that prescription drugs are any better, the pharmaceutical
companies are greedy SOBs that will try out a lethal drug on all us guinea pigs and not care one bit. And many doctors are in bed with them. I would rather feel pain than be one of their bitches.
Not sure

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2014
I heard weed is about to be legaized to help pain. the rush from diladid is second to bnone, in my experience. but doesnt last long just wondering why i was so sick , so many hours after. Feel better now and my morning shot was great!! So darn high I was, just doesnt last that long.
Enjoy it While it Lasts

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2014
Not sure wrote:
I heard weed is about to be legaized to help pain. the rush from diladid is second to bnone, in my experience. but doesnt last long just wondering why i was so sick , so many hours after. Feel better now and my morning shot was great!! So darn high I was, just doesnt last that long.
You are a dead man walking. Say hello to Phillip Seymour Hoffman when you see him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why ]/[lqqERS RA PE BABIES In AFRICA ALL DAY 5 min Sodome and allah 115
Dave Gordon 27 min Ron Trevisani 13
OC republican legislator Ed Welsh's wife stole ... 37 min Where is wife 16
White people scabies of history aftah.com 57 min Sodome and allah 8
Topix patrol 1 hr Hes here all day ... 24
Todays OD 1 hr Shh 17
name THE NANOCHIP FACTORIES IN AFRICA 1 hr As of 5 23 ZERO 90
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages