approiate gifts
wondering

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2013
I have a close friend that ive known for years. We recently started spending more time together because im getting divorced. She has been a great support to me. we exchanged gifts and im wondering if im the only one who finds her gift to me odd. She gave me a hot pink bra and some panties from victoria secret. Not only that insisted i try it on and show her. Does this seem weird
Darwin

Little Falls, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2013
Two Hotties?
wondering

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 22, 2013
Darwin wrote:
Two Hotties?
We are hot
Darwin

Little Falls, NY

#4 Dec 22, 2013
I you two are bi or gay thats not strange at all.
wondering

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Darwin wrote:
I you two are bi or gay thats not strange at all.
And if I'm.straight? shoild I be concerned this her hitting on me? As far as I know she is straight too.
Darwin

Little Falls, NY

#6 Dec 22, 2013
Maybe its just her way of telling you "heres some new gear, tme for youo get a new man"?

Or maybe she likes you, either way does that make her gift weird?
Yup

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2013
Yup
Darwin

Little Falls, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2013
Not really chicks do things like that for eachother innocently and many are also going the way of gay alot today so its hard to tell what the hell!
Evil

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 24, 2013
Question is, are you at all interested in her sexually? Did you try it on and show her? What was her response? Ever been with another woman before?

You may like what she has to offer. Sounds pretty freakin hot from my perspective. A little fuzz bumpin might be just what you need.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#10 Dec 24, 2013
I personally wouldn't buy a bra and panties for another female friend for fear of her thinking I was coming on to her (I'm bi), but since you have been friends for years it sounds like she is comfortable with buying you something like this. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about, and it is probably just her attempting to make you feel a bit better about yourself--she might have the perception that you feel down about the divorce whether that is the reality or not.

I did have a girlfriend (friend only) buy me bras once and it did kind of throw me, but I just figured that some people are more comfortable giving very personal gifts. I didn't interpret it otherwise since she was straight as an arrow :D If you are uncomfortable with super-intimate gifts such as panties/bras, then try getting her a less intimate gift to set the tone. That way, you can avoid hurting her feelings by saying anything and also avoid the slight discomfort of modeling the new bra/panties for her (if it does bother you).
Darwin

Little Falls, NY

#11 Dec 24, 2013
I wasnt that far off after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotel Utica finally sold ! 13 min Corrupt 22
Mary Hartman Mary Hartman 58 min TV Sucker 3
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 3 hr Cock gobbler 5
Cheaters 4 hr Lol 37
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 4 hr Voyeurism 19
Cornhill bums 5 hr They moved 2
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 5 hr North Country bus... 86
Michele Gulla ? 6 hr Hanging in the weeds 36
Kristin Copeland 19 hr get a life 46
Jill Reales hips Sat which Adam are you 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages