Ringo Starrrrr

New Hartford, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Am I the only person that thinks K Rock would be tolerable without an incompetent tool that lives to hear the sound of his own voice running his pie hole on it???
hear ya

Rome, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Thinks he knows everything.
hear ya

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
So no you are not the only one. Thought I was
rainman is a old loser

Rome, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
i swear the next time he hangs up on someone im going to bash his skull in with a phone, grow the -uck up already you jacka$$, anyone else think its funny how hes the only one that didnt lose his job over drugs a few weeks ago when krock cleaned house?, because he got everyone else doing them and he just sits there pretty now, his days are numbered though he cant carry on his tool routine much longer and the game will be over when they call his name
Former Listener

Syracuse, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Although he does get irritating at times he is in know way as bad as the new morning crew. I can't listen to the complete BS that they spew in the morning. I would like to hear more music and less talk about their kids pooping in the toilet, really who the fk talks about that? Especially on the fkn radio! The powers to be need to revamp morning and afternoon personalities.
Kay Rooook

New Hartford, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Former Listener wrote:
Although he does get irritating at times he is in know way as bad as the new morning crew. I can't listen to the complete BS that they spew in the morning. I would like to hear more music and less talk about their kids pooping in the toilet, really who the fk talks about that? Especially on the fkn radio! The powers to be need to revamp morning and afternoon personalities.
Why don't we mention the fact that there happens a decent rock band out in about ten years now. And they call themselves a contemporary rock station that plays nothing but new music. They can take their new music and shove it up their %ss. I hope Rain Man hears about this and reads it. It is utterly pathetic that central NY cant get a decent radion sation. I think I'll stick to 95X myself,,,,,,,
Pop

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
They cleaned house? What happened? Who's gone?
snowman

Aurora, IL

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Tool
shobromike

East Syracuse, NY

#9 Jul 31, 2014
I know this topic is old but would somebody mind changing the title to, "BUTTHURT 95X FANS".

KROCK is the only decent thing left in this DUMP of a town we call our homes. There's better things to do with your time then bitch about a LOCAL radio station on the Internet. For example, you could turn on some NPR in your kitchen at home while you fucking kill yourself.
crime boss

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2014
Rainman is a cool dude !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Verdict Reached 3 min John 15
See how to ADD NEW DRIVERS IN A WINDOS 10 ISO U... 18 min YELLOW ARE US 1
Why I left (and love it!) 21 min got that welfare ... 79
Cuomo Picente OIN Mob (Mar '14) 21 min Despicable 40
Cliffy an Cretin EXPLAIN THE KERNEL CHANGES IN ... 22 min WINGS ARE US 1
EDGE gets an F: U-R dead last in growth 23 min Taxpayer Transpar... 42
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 25 min Taxpayer 135
Water Bill increase 28 min Despicable 131
wktv hits ultimate low 39 min Proud2BeWhite 14
New Hartford Ambulance Controversy 1 hr nitwit 14